🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Democrats' hatred of Trump is causing them to abandon core principles

Donald Trump is completely transforming the Democrats

It's interesting how Trump's desire to end all these stupid wars is causing the Democrats to turn into the war hawk party. Democrats are ratcheting up the rhetoric against Russia, and if we are not careful, they may push us into direct conflict with Russia.

Also, the Democrat's witch hunt against Trump is causing them to turn into hardliners on criminal enforcement of laws that were traditionally considered civil matters.

Also, the Democrats have new deference to the FBI, which is in cover up mode because it has broken numerous laws going after Trump.
:71: a Deplorable trumpanzee talking about Principles. :71:

Democrats' hatred of Trump is causing them to abandon core principles

You mean like how Christians are abandoning Jesus for Trump?

DvOAy1BWsAE_J_a.jpg

It's interesting how Trump's desire to end all these stupid wars is causing the Democrats to turn into the war hawk party. Democrats are ratcheting up the rhetoric against Russia, and if we are not careful, they may push us into direct conflict with Russia.

Also, the Democrat's witch hunt against Trump is causing them to turn into hardliners on criminal enforcement of laws that were traditionally considered civil matters.

Also, the Democrats have new deference to the FBI, which is in cover up mode because it has broken numerous laws going after Trump.
Democrats have principles?

Democrats have principles?

uh.....No :04:

BINGO............But this began during Obama's term, when mainstream wouldn't allow conservatives to talk etc., because they're "less than human". Additionally our MOTHER FUCKING internet has been censoring conservatives and their views since before Trump.

It's a fact progressives, you're so far off liberalism is stinks badly. To deny the OP's point is to deny you have a mother, but intellectual honesty is another component lost on progs.

Last edited:

They don’t have core principles to abandon.

Speaker Pelosi will straighten their NaziCon asses up. NaziCons ain't in Kansas anymore.

Hold up.... your Trump Slayin', Knight in Shining Armor, Savoir of the Democrats is .. Nancy "I got shellacked the last time around" Pelosi??????
:iyfyus.jpg:

Holy Fuck! The Dingbats-D are screwed.

I don't know if he's causing the party to abandon its principles, or just emboldening them to be who they really are (at least on the wing).

They're confident Trump is opening the door wide open for them to move Left. I guess we'll find out.

my friends, America's middle class is under attack. worse, its not under attack by some unstoppable force of nature. its under attack by a rigged system. that's worth fighting for. and thats a fight democrats can win! YES WE CAN!

I view the Republicans 180° turn on the matter even more startling. Trump has been more palsy-walsy with the Russians than anybody since Armand Hammer.

Starting 2019 as I expected. Post after post showing the unbridled hatred for our president. It's only started and I see it worsening every time he manages to win in spite of their efforts.

Forum List

Back