Democrats Have a List of GOP Candidates They Fear in 2024

man-laughing-1024x682.jpg
Just nominate one of your milquetoast Democrat-lites...they can join the pantheon of losers with Mitt and John McCain and Bob Dole that never had a snowballs chance in hell of ever being elected President.

Just tell me the last nominee you backed that actually became President...I'll wait...but I won't hold my breath...

Florida is a huge state with companies from around the world doing business there ... i'd say he's already got some international political experience .
I don't want another flood of incompetent H1-Bs taking jobs from Americans.

Yeah, those all make sense. The thing is, I don't think Hogan, Youngkin, and a couple of others can get the nomination with the GOP in its current condition. Those would be tough for the Dems, though.

I wonder what De Santis is thinking. If he runs against Trump, he'll be slimed like NO ONE has EVER been slimed. He's young and popular in the party, so I imagine it wouldn't be a bad idea for him to wait a cycle.

Do you think Hogan or Youngkin could beat even a damaged Trump?

How would Hogan or other NeverTrumpers be "tough" for the Democrats? Hogan supported Biden in 2020, puts him in a position where any criticism that he might have of the Democrat candidate would not be credible.

As far as DeSantis, I can't see him running at all.

If the Florida governor wanted to run for President, he wouldn't have run for reelection as gov in 2022. After all, it takes a lot of time and effort to go to Iowa and shake all those greasy hands and kiss all of those ugly babies.

are you kidding ? the left would absoooolutely lose their minds !:auiqs.jpg:

Lose their minds as in celebrating? Any ticket with Trump on it is a sure loser, first of all. Second, there can’t be a Trump DeSantis ticket. The president and vice president cannot be from the same state.

Hypothetical 2024 debate between Hogan and Biden:

Hogan :"My opponent is an incompetent senile, unamerican boob."

Biden: "Gov. Hogan supported by candidacy in 2020. Check mate"

Trump
Lose their minds as in celebrating? Any ticket with Trump on it is a sure loser, first of all. Second, there can’t be a Trump DeSantis ticket. The president and vice president cannot be from the same state.
Trump / Jordan Trump / Noem Trump / Lake Trump / Cotton ...

No, any ticket with Trump requires the political class to cheat so much it is obvious again.

Which is why you Liberals are posting all day long that he shouldn't run.
The fact is that Trump scares the shit out of you and trucks showing up with ballots at 2AM will be burnt to the ground.

Forum List

Back