Democrats have encouraged Mexican cartels to buy ‘grow houses’ in Mexifornia by legalizing weed.

Pure unadulterated bullshit!

Except for the fact that what I said was true…. Here is the results from just one cursory search…

View attachment 190900
View attachment 190899

Another one with art from this year.
View attachment 190901

More art work…

View attachment 190903

$2.3 Million in Pot. Moonglow ; how many ounces is that? LOL
View attachment 190904

I’m sure there is some immigrant you guys can (and will) blame.

I live here dipshit.

I can see why….

I lived there for several years myself. The cops used to take the lighting elements used to grow the pot and chunk them onto the lawn. Thom Dickerson on Channel 13 (before his death) was there during a bust one time on Live at 5 I think it was. As I recall, Shara Fryer was talking to him at the scene and this loud crash happens…Dickerson thinks something exploded; Houston’s finest tossing growing lights onto the sidewalk!!!

LOL...link it.
While of course they "occasionally" bust a grow house it's very rare since the border is so close that it doesnt make it profitable.

Clearly, you have zero idea of the nature of narcotics.

View attachment 190931

There is a checkpoint on the road to Houston (I-69) that is famous for drug seizures…it’s about 80 miles from the border and about 300 miles to Houston….

Strike two.

STFU....dont tell me about border control check points.
I lived 100 miles from the border and know how they work.

Except for the fact that what I said was true…. Here is the results from just one cursory search…

View attachment 190900
View attachment 190899

View attachment 190901

More art work…

View attachment 190903

View attachment 190904

Daily?

What do you Trumpians say all the time…useful hyperbole!!! There. Anything I say is covered.

So you're a liar.

No worse, than or no better than your messiah….

Would you have believed me if I said that there were thousands of Palestinians dancing in the street when HPD busted the grow houses over off of Long Point and back when Sharpstown was a decent place to live?

WTF does Palestine have to do with anything?

Pffft....

I guess I thought you were more politically sophisticated.

Your messiah brought up one of his first lies of the 2016 campaign:

TRUMP: “There were people that were cheering on the other side of New Jersey, where you have large Arab populations. They were cheering as the World Trade Center came down. I know it might be not politically correct for you to talk about it, but there were people cheering as that building came down — as those buildings came down. And that tells you something. It was well covered at the time, George. Now, I know they don’t like to talk about it, but it was well covered at the time. There were people over in New Jersey that were watching it, a heavy Arab population, that were cheering as the buildings came down. Not good.”

View attachment 190900
View attachment 190899

View attachment 190901

More art work…

View attachment 190903

View attachment 190904

I live here dipshit.

I can see why….

I lived there for several years myself. The cops used to take the lighting elements used to grow the pot and chunk them onto the lawn. Thom Dickerson on Channel 13 (before his death) was there during a bust one time on Live at 5 I think it was. As I recall, Shara Fryer was talking to him at the scene and this loud crash happens…Dickerson thinks something exploded; Houston’s finest tossing growing lights onto the sidewalk!!!

LOL...link it.
While of course they "occasionally" bust a grow house it's very rare since the border is so close that it doesnt make it profitable.

View attachment 190931

There is a checkpoint on the road to Houston (I-69) that is famous for drug seizures…it’s about 80 miles from the border and about 300 miles to Houston….

Strike two.

So what does that have to do with grow houses in Houston?

Nothing but it does have to do with your ridiculous claim that Houston is too close to the border to have a lot of grow houses due to economics.

View attachment 190900
View attachment 190899

View attachment 190901

More art work…

View attachment 190903

View attachment 190904

I live here dipshit.

I can see why….

LOL...link it.

View attachment 190931

Strike two.

STFU....dont tell me about border control check points.
I lived 100 miles from the border and know how they work.

Apparently you've forgotten; bigly.

Whoopsie....did their brilliant plan backfire?
Any filthy Liberal will tell you......“The legalization of marijuana in the states will put the cartels out of business.”
Hmmm.....or will it encourage the cartels to simply make the U.S. their home base?
Mexican drug cartels may use legal marijuana to increase their presence in Northern California
Cartels are growing marijuana illegally in California — and there's a war brewing

There are a lot of American citizens working in good jobs because of legal marijuana. If you want those dollars to go back to Mexico all you need to do is keep marijuana illegal in this country. It will never s stop illegal weed from coming in though.

Mexico can grow weed on the cheap down there, then they bring it up here to sell, send the profits back so they can manufacture their more deadly addictive drugs, meth, heroin, crack/cocaine.

A few drug educational programs are in order for you, national geographic and others have these type programs.

You would make a lot of Mexican drug lords very happy just by doing what you're suggesting.

Marijuana is a gateway DRUG, fools know this...making a gateway drug easier to obtain and more accessible opens the flood gates to bigger things...again, third graders know this. Indecent lowlifes refuse to look past their nose on this...they want their weed, they love the lowlife lifestyle...you won’t understand how good quality people see the issue.
are you related to tipsy?....you sound as uninformed as she is about pot........

We’re not building rockets here, what do I need to know about weed? Enlighten me Boss...I’m sure you have all the answers. Go ahead.

Let them, that shit hole deserves it
Lol
Crazy Cali should just become part of Mexico, I would love to see the reactions of the progressive elite...
They’re more about protecting good people from filthy Liberals though.
So not for state rights.

States use to govern on behalf of their best citizens and state rights were paramount...we’re in a new era now where certain states govern from the bottom up..you know this. The Feds have to step in and protect its best, most productive, most moral citizens...it’s become a necessary evil.
So you are not for states rights and for the federal govt overruling the states. Thanks.

Liberal states have continued to shit in the faces of their best citizens by perpetuating more filth and more indecency through poor legislation.
So NO, I am not for the rights of states ran by immoral Liberal filth.
you would think with all the bitching you do about california you would pack up and leave.....just sayin...

Some of us lead a big boy life...we have businesses, properties, children in school...etc.
Lowlifes can drop everything (because they have nothing) and move on...legit people can’t really do that.
Is my “bitching” not warranted? Are you Mr. Mexifornia or something...does my bitching hurt your feelings?

Please point it out then. Or can't you? I think you said there was irony in my comment but you can't seem to point it out. Makes me think you don't know what the word irony means.

I can't seem to point it out?

What part of......"There's some SERIOUS irony here....for those who can find it"..... did you also not figure out?

You may not be able to see it or figure it out.
Doesn't necessarily mean you're an idiot.....from your post I gathered that you might have a bit of difficulty finding it. Others no problem.

People are different.
Similarly, I can't find any logical explanation for MANY things Leftys do and seem to be willing to die over......like opening the borders or helping illegals vote....or Sanctuary cities (wtf!?)

Go figure. Beats me.
Has nothing to do with what I posted. So I still don’t see the irony and I suspect you used the word out of context. Stop being obtuse

Any filthy Liberal will tell you......“The legalization of marijuana in the states will put the cartels out of business.”
Hmmm.....or will it encourage the cartels to simply make the U.S. their home base?
Mexican drug cartels may use legal marijuana to increase their presence in Northern California
Cartels are growing marijuana illegally in California — and there's a war brewing

There are a lot of American citizens working in good jobs because of legal marijuana. If you want those dollars to go back to Mexico all you need to do is keep marijuana illegal in this country. It will never s stop illegal weed from coming in though.

Mexico can grow weed on the cheap down there, then they bring it up here to sell, send the profits back so they can manufacture their more deadly addictive drugs, meth, heroin, crack/cocaine.

A few drug educational programs are in order for you, national geographic and others have these type programs.

You would make a lot of Mexican drug lords very happy just by doing what you're suggesting.

Marijuana is a gateway DRUG, fools know this...making a gateway drug easier to obtain and more accessible opens the flood gates to bigger things...again, third graders know this. Indecent lowlifes refuse to look past their nose on this...they want their weed, they love the lowlife lifestyle...you won’t understand how good quality people see the issue.
are you related to tipsy?....you sound as uninformed as she is about pot........

We’re not building rockets here, what do I need to know about weed? Enlighten me Boss...I’m sure you have all the answers. Go ahead.
if you want to talk about something,at least know something about it....here is a hint....reefer madness was not a real portrayal of the pot world....

So not for state rights.

States use to govern on behalf of their best citizens and state rights were paramount...we’re in a new era now where certain states govern from the bottom up..you know this. The Feds have to step in and protect its best, most productive, most moral citizens...it’s become a necessary evil.
So you are not for states rights and for the federal govt overruling the states. Thanks.

Liberal states have continued to shit in the faces of their best citizens by perpetuating more filth and more indecency through poor legislation.
you would think with all the bitching you do about california you would pack up and leave.....just sayin...

Some of us lead a big boy life...we have businesses, properties, children in school...etc.
Lowlifes can drop everything (because they have nothing) and move on...legit people can’t really do that.
Is my “bitching” not warranted? Are you Mr. Mexifornia or something...does my bitching hurt your feelings?
you dont just bitch,you hate the place....put on your big boy pants and do something about it,like leaving....but then you do call yourself a loser...

if you want to talk about something,at least know something about it....here is a hint....reefer madness was not a real portrayal of the pot world....

That’s it huh? That’s the enlightenment you offer?
Look, I know plenty about weed, I know the type of people that smoke weed...I smoked weed all through college...THEN I grew the fuck up, wanted to stay ambitious and be a winner.

you dont just bitch,you hate the place....put on your big boy pants and do something about it,like leaving....but then you do call yourself a loser...

I hate the place alright...just like all decent people do...BUT I don’t hate it enough to relocate to that other super shithole Vegas though.
I have an escape plan in affect...I’ll keep you posted since you’re clearly concerned with what I’m doing.

Good point...those “red states” you speak of have lots of blacks and white trash stoners dragging good people down. Again, good point. BUT remember, Mexifornia has 12% of the nations population and 33% of the nations welfare recipients. Thank God for SillyCon Valley, Hollyweird and all those elites you hate for being able to keep spoon feeding the filth huh?
The red welfare states need to start reimbursing Cali and NY since they can't support themselves.
Cali and New York are broke. Red states do fine and support themselves.
No the red states suck up most of the welare
doled out by he feds.
It's Official: White Folks in Red States are the Biggest Food Stamp 'Moochers' in the Country!
Wow dude....the Mexican cartare better than our President, our nation. I love pot more than my country because I am an addict.
Your non sequitur is duly noted.

The issue is the work required to grow it vs. the profit potential for selling it. In States where it is legalized, you have competition from the government, and now law enforcement can spend more time going after the more obvious illegal growers and sellers.
That may be one of a complex of issues. But after reading the entire op linked article, i came away sensing the real issue was hidden behind a facade of bullshit. The real issue is getting authorities to neutralize the incentive for cartels to use toxic pesticides in illicit cultivation of MJ. If indeed that is occurring,
the top priority would be to eliminate the health and environmental impact.

The op article also referenced case histories
on how itinerant MJ farms located in national parks or forests are tended. US agents in the field describe camps with provisions for no no more than 2 or 3 people as typical of the number of caretakers required to set up and maintain operations. These young undocumented growers are said to receive about 150 dollars per day over a 2 or 3 month period.

What's to stop cartels from using the pesticides now?
As i said earlier... Universal legalization among the states and feds would be the ideal
but if that fails, raising public awareness of the pesticide danger might be a worthwhile alternative. I can't fathom that anyone would ingest ir smoke a product that has been sprayed with powerful toxicants.

I don't see the Feds having the ability to give a blanket "yes or no" to the question of Pot. Treating it like alcohol constitutionally to me is the best fit.

If Mississipi doesn't want to ban it and wants to take on the extra law enforcement costs to stop it's sale and use, let them spend the $$ on it.

The Feds gave a blanket yes or no on alcohol. Prohibition was a federal mandate. The same is true today concerning the prohibition of Marihuana. The feds haven't given up the perogative to go after people who sell and/or use marihuana in states that have legalized it.
IMHO the feds are usurping states rights if they intend to enforce that.
I agree that states wanting to maintain a ban on sales and use of pot could point to the precedent set by "dry counties" where the sale of alcohol is illegal. But I haven't heard that the USE or possession of alcohol by citizens in those counties is illegal.Still, It would seem to me the best interests of communities would be served by putting the issue up for vote at county level so local folks can decide if they want legal sales and use of recreational pot or not.

The feds gave a blanket "no" to alcohol via prohibition, when they repealed it, they turned the power over to the States.

Section 2. The transportation or importation into any State, Territory, or possession of the United States for delivery or use therein of intoxicating liquors, in violation of the laws thereof, is hereby prohibited.

The amendment includes use, thus the States control the "dryness" of their State, and by law can allow individual divisions, counties, towns, cities, etc, to set their own laws as they so choose.

Making a law saying "the amendment applies to cannibis" wouldn't be much of a stretch, as they can define "intoxicating liquors" as they see fit.

it's how they included beer in the volstead act, and how they allowed 3.2% beer before they repealed prohibition.

That’s it huh? That’s the enlightenment you offer?
Look, I know plenty about weed, I know the type of people that smoke weed...I smoked weed all through college...THEN I grew the fuck up, wanted to stay ambitious and be a winner.
if you smoked the stuff you would not say some of the stupid shit you have said about it,even if you are against smoking it,now that you have "grown" up,you would still know better....

I hate the place alright...just like all decent people do...BUT I don’t hate it enough to relocate to that other super shithole Vegas though.
I have an escape plan in affect...I’ll keep you posted since you’re clearly concerned with what I’m doing.
vegas a shithole?.....not were i am at.....there are places out here besides the strip and its surrounding areas you know....i live 40 miles from there....and its real nice,better than OC....

The feds gave a blanket "no" to alcohol via prohibition, when they repealed it, they turned the power over to the States.
We couldn't agree MORE.

Section 2. The transportation or importation into any State, Territory, or possession of the United States for delivery or use therein of intoxicating liquors, in violation of the laws thereof, is hereby prohibited.

The amendment includes use, thus the States control the "dryness" of their State, and by law can allow individual divisions, counties, towns, cities, etc, to set their own laws as they so choose.

Informative.

Making a law saying "the amendment applies to cannibis" wouldn't be much of a stretch, as they can define "intoxicating liquors" as they see fit.

it's how they included beer in the volstead act, and how they allowed 3.2% beer before they repealed prohibition.

You've done a marvelous job with your research. There is nothing i can add to enhance your conclusion. We agree.

We couldn't agree MORE.

Informative.

You've done a marvelous job with your research. There is nothing i can add to enhance your conclusion. We agree.

Prohibition is a historical hobby of mine, 4th in line after WWII, WWI, and the American Civil War.

Forum List

Back