Democrats have gone ape shit crazy, calling me a Russian asset, wow.

It's time to call the men in white coats, because now I'm being accused of being a Russian asset by our Democratic friends.

How does one become so unhinged from anything close to reality?

It's like the ghost of Joe McCarthy has come out of the grave and possessed the already fevered minds of the Democrats, turning them into total dingbat fruitcakes.
^ that nigga is straight up Russian
He damn sure doesn't speak like an attorney..

It's time to call the men in white coats, because now I'm being accused of being a Russian asset by our Democratic friends.

It's like the ghost of Joe McCarthy has come out of the grave and possessed the already fevered minds of the Democrats, turning them into total dingbat fruitcakes.
2vmaq08.jpg

Q: Do you have a relationship with Vladimir Putin? A conversational relationship, or anything that you feel you have sway or influence over his government?

TRUMP: I do have a relationship, and I can tell you that he's very interested in what we're doing here today.

"Useful idiots" make great assets.

If their performance mostly serves to expose the idiocy of their cause, no, they don't.

Putin says, "nyet". "Trump best asset". "America dance like monkey".
Did Trump sell US Uranium to the USSR?

Obama, Clinton, Holder, Mueller, Comey, Lynch and McCain did, despite knowing that Rosatom was bribing US Government Officials to approve that deal.

Did Trump give Iran $150 Billion to purchase Nuclear Expertise from Russia, and to fund Terrorist Groups like Hamas, The PLO, and Al Nusra? Did Trump circumvent International Law to accomplish this?

Nope, but Obama did.

Did President Trump accept a $64 Million dollar book deal from a Russian owned publishing company for a book he never wrote?

Nope but Obama did.

Did President Trump accept $145 Million in donations from Russian Oligarchs in the Nuclear Energy Industry to his personal charity in exchange for political favors?

Nope, but Hillary Clinton did.

Take your lies to you straight to Hell on judgment day.

Invest in some asbestos underwear before you go.

I wonder how the families of these people deal with the insanity.

I think we know how your family dealt with yours. How's single life treating you, anyway?
Yeah...I forget how we got "treated" to all that drama.
Have you been selling US Uranium to Russia again?
Or are you just buying Kremlin Propaganda for Obama and Clinton to commit treason with?
I love the fake story you Russian assets keep bringing back to life. :71:

If their performance mostly serves to expose the idiocy of their cause, no, they don't.

Obama, Clinton, Holder, Mueller, Comey, Lynch and McCain did,
Nope. Not one gram of uranium went to Russia.

Russia, dumb fuck. There is no USSR.

Your "B-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-but Obama" tu quoque shit is really old, fuckwit. This is a topic about Traitor Trump.

Speaking of the USSR, Traitor Trump said the Soviets were right to invade Afghanistan.

And you just sit there and take it up the ass.

Pathetic.

Obama, Clinton, Holder, Mueller, Comey, Lynch and McCain did, despite knowing that Rosatom was bribing US Government Officials to approve that deal.

Did Trump give Iran $150 Billion to purchase Nuclear Expertise from Russia, and to fund Terrorist Groups like Hamas, The PLO, and Al Nusra? Did Trump circumvent International Law to accomplish this?

Nope, but Obama did.

Did President Trump accept a $64 Million dollar book deal from a Russian owned publishing company for a book he never wrote?

Nope but Obama did.

Did President Trump accept $145 Million in donations from Russian Oligarchs in the Nuclear Energy Industry to his personal charity in exchange for political favors?

Nope, but Hillary Clinton did.

Take your lies to you straight to Hell on judgment day.

Invest in some asbestos underwear before you go.

"You dance alone, comrade monkey".

Don't appreciate your terminology, dude.

He damn sure doesn't speak like an attorney..
Oh...you actually believe that tale?

My bad. It’s not nice to call somebody Russian.

Everybody knows that if you're under investigation by the FBI, you're already guilty of a crime and need to be locked up.

"Lock him up"
"Lock him up"
"Lock him up"

“He said he didn’t meddle — I asked him again. You can only ask so many times. I just asked him again. He said he absolutely did not meddle in our election. He did not do what they are saying he did." - Traitor Trump

PROSECUTOR: We have thirty eyewitnesses, video footage from six surveillance cameras, forensic evidence from the body and your own clothing. These all point to the fact you shot the victim on Fifth Avenue.

SUSPECT: Nuh-uh!

JURIST TRUMP: Well that settles it. He is clearly innocent!

Q: Do you have a relationship with Vladimir Putin? A conversational relationship, or anything that you feel you have sway or influence over his government?

TRUMP: I do have a relationship, and I can tell you that he's very interested in what we're doing here today.

Amazing, and not in a good way. I don't think Trump is a "Russian asset" in terms of having been recruited and paid explicitly for betraying America. But dating back to the early 80s, I've thought Trump does not self-identify as being part of a community of shared sacrifice with all other Americans regardless of race or means. And that is a unique view compared to other potus's since WWII at least.

Think about it. The obvious intent of the alleged interference by foreign governments in the last election was to use propaganda to disrupt the smooth transition of government. It's easy to see that democrats and the mainstream media have become what they accused Trump of being. Democrats and the mainstream media are either unwitting boobs or have intentionally become tools of foreign propaganda designed to undermine the administration.

"President Putin says it's not Russia. I don't see any reason why it would be." - Traitor Trump, Helsinki.

If you are ever in deep legal shit, try to get Traitor Trump on your jury.

"Nuh-uh!"

My bad. It’s not nice to call somebody Russian.
You know what I meant.

...and they are accusing him with absolutely ZERO evidence.

Forum List

Back