Democrats Have Just 15 Months to Pick a Leader Who'll Beat Trump

Unfortunately for Democrats they put all of their eggs in the impeachment basket only to watch it tumble off Half Dome and make a 4000 foot plunge onto granite.

Biden
Booker
Sanders
Warren

Really? Each one of those has already supplied hours of quotes that will be used by Trump 2020 against them. And he hasn't even begun to campaign to put them on the spot yet. And what are they going to beat Trump on? Russia? Most Americans acknowledge it was just a political game of lies. Economy? Healthcare? Taxes? Let's go back to the Obama years!

You know why Democrats have a no win lineup don't you?

Hillary was the anointed one and should be running for reelection right now. The Democratic Party not only never bothered to raise up good candidates but made sure anyone who was good was kept out of the race.

And look what's ahead for 2024: The Squad.

The Democratic Party committed suicide.

Big Mikey Obama! It's "her" turn

Biden will work hard in Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin. He already has a good relationship with those areas

Trump can’t win without them
Biden will run on what?

Oh yeah.

You can keep your health plan.

:auiqs.jpg:

Very true

Biden has a healthcare proposal to expand Obamacare and widen coverage

All Trump has is empty promises. Elect me and I will show you my great plan that covers everyone and costs less.....Trust me
You honestly think admitting he was wrong about Obamacare and trying to sell us a new version is a winner?

Don’t let me stand in your way.
I sure do

Democrats will run on healthcare in 2020 and Trumps attempts to take it away
Empty promises of a Republican Healthcare plan will not help

Unfortunately for Democrats they put all of their eggs in the impeachment basket only to watch it tumble off Half Dome and make a 4000 foot plunge onto granite.

Biden
Booker
Sanders
Warren

Really? Each one of those has already supplied hours of quotes that will be used by Trump 2020 against them. And he hasn't even begun to campaign to put them on the spot yet. And what are they going to beat Trump on? Russia? Most Americans acknowledge it was just a political game of lies. Economy? Healthcare? Taxes? Let's go back to the Obama years!

Hillary was the anointed one and should be running for reelection right now. The Democratic Party not only never bothered to raise up good candidates but made sure anyone who was good was kept out of the race.

Big Mikey Obama! It's "her" turn
My guess is they insert her after the convention so she bypasses the Dem nomination process and goes in shiny and sparkly.

Biden will work hard in Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin. He already has a good relationship with those areas

Biden will run on what?

Oh yeah.

Very true

All Trump has is empty promises. Elect me and I will show you my great plan that covers everyone and costs less.....Trust me
You honestly think admitting he was wrong about Obamacare and trying to sell us a new version is a winner?

I sure do

So Biden saying he was totally wrong on healthcare but trust me this time is a winner for you.

The OP stands. Democrats are going to be slaughtered.

Independents will elect the next President. Independents don't like the establishment. Independents don't like open borders and rigged free trade agreements. Independents don't like higher taxes. Independents don't like the marginalization of police and religion. Independents don't like the terrorist group, Antifa. But Democrats like all those things because they are the establishment and the party of the rich. Independents will not vote for Democrats. They're smarter than that. Viva Trump
Independents don’t like an embarrassment as President

Biden will run on what?

Oh yeah.

Very true

I sure do

So Biden saying he was totally wrong on healthcare but trust me this time is a winner for you.

Biden is looking to expand Obamacare and make it better
Even Obama would support an expansion of Medicaid and a public option

Independents will elect the next President. Independents don't like the establishment. Independents don't like open borders and rigged free trade agreements. Independents don't like higher taxes. Independents don't like the marginalization of police and religion. Independents don't like the terrorist group, Antifa. But Democrats like all those things because they are the establishment and the party of the rich. Independents will not vote for Democrats. They're smarter than that. Viva Trump
Independents don’t like an embarrassment as President
That's why they rejected Hillary.

Biden will run on what?

Oh yeah.

Very true

I sure do

Yes, Obamacare was a failure as you say.

The dims are all losers, that will soon be turning on each other. Ratings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very true

I sure do

Best national healthcare plan we have ever had

So good, Republicans were unable to come up with a better one

I sure do

Obamacare was dismantled.

I sure do

Obamacare was dismantled.
It is still the law of the land

$15hr sucks.

I hope one day unemployment is so low that Walmart can’t find anyone for less than $25 hr. That would be a great economy. Close to zero unemployment.

So you would be against a $20/hr raise as proposed by Rashida Tliab?

Rep. Rashida Tlaib Wants a $20 Minimum Wage for Tipped Workers. That Would Likely Destroy the Restaurant Industry.

No that's too extreme. I want it to happen naturally, which today it is not. It did happen naturally in the 90's though. Companies were giving workers signing bonus' and they were stealing away the competitions employees. Today that isn't happening. If it were Walmart would be forced to raise it's wages even more. But they don't. $15 hr is as good as it's going to get at our countries largest employer. GM used to be our countries largest employer and they paid GREAT wages. Why? They were unionized.

Walmart employees need to wake up.

But no, I don't want to raise minimum wage because that makes the $100K I make a year less bc of inflation right? So no, don't do that.

If it's done naturally, I too will get a raise or my company will worry about losing me.

I heard from one of my customers that Trump's tariffs are hurting his business big time. And he's up north Michigan in Trump country. Most of those deplorables up there don't care about business because they own the piggly wiggly or a construction company. I asked him if he still hangs out with high school buddies and he said no, most young people have to leave because there are no jobs in rural America. Their kids have to come to the city to find work. Something wrong about that.

I make $350 every day I wake up. And I have about $1000 a month in bills. I don’t know how the rest of you do it.

That’s not true because I was doing it too in 2014.

I work part-time due to my disability. But I work from home. I don't make much. But I am happy to what I make. I don't need a lot of money. My bills are paid. I pay my taxes, too! So, many may call this "surviving". To me, I call it "Living". And I am happy. Although, I do wish I wasn't disabled. I would rather be working longer. But I do get by what I can. And that is all that matters to me.

Trump said he wouldn’t cut Medicaid, Social Security, and Medicare. His 2020 budget cuts all 3.
Trump said he wouldn’t be like “every other Republican.” He is.

Trump pledged to protect Medicare and Medicaid, but his 2020 budget calls for major spending cuts

I make $350 every day I wake up. And I have about $1000 a month in bills. I don’t know how the rest of you do it.

That’s not true because I was doing it too in 2014.

I work part-time due to my disability. But I work from home. I don't make much. But I am happy to what I make. I don't need a lot of money. My bills are paid. I pay my taxes, too! So, many may call this "surviving". To me, I call it "Living". And I am happy. Although, I do wish I wasn't disabled. I would rather be working longer. But I do get by what I can. And that is all that matters to me.

Seems to me you would be voting for Kamala

Kamala Harris Unveils Her Version Of 'Medicare For All' | HuffPost

Biden
Booker
Sanders
Warren

Republicans are the ones who are committing suicide. They are doing everything they can to annoy voters especially female voters. Playing the race card is the latest loser play. The fact is that the number of quotes Trump is providing if put in book form would rival ''War and Peace". Or as Marley's ghost told Scrooge, "the weight and length of the strong coil you bear yourself? It was full as heavy and as long as this, seven Christmas Eves ago. You have laboured on it, since. It is a ponderous chain!"

The fact is that impeachment was not the only card Democrats have to play. As a matter of fact, impeachment might get in the way. Trump is laboring to win re-election.

Biden repeatedly beats Trump in the polls and does well in Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin and Arizona

So did HRC. How did that turn out for her?

That corrupt bitch spent $1.4 billion versus $400 million for Trump and she fucking lost.

She is literally the worst candidate that ever ran on a big party ticket.

Mickey Mouse write ins should have gotten more votes than Crooked Hillary

Trump was a equally bad candidate. That is why Trump won by less than 100,000 votes in Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania. There was a poll in 2016 that showed Obama would beat Trump by 10 and Romney would beat Clinton by 9.

Biden repeatedly beats Trump in the polls and does well in Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin and Arizona

He already won them. Remember, dems are starting from behind in the electoral count in 2020. Libs are looked down upon now with their vitriol and hate for this country. Americans are tired of their lies.

It looks like Republicans are starting from behind. My current map has Democrats at 268 to Republicans' 182. Some polls show Biden with a lead in Texas and Ohio. Trump and the Republicans are the ones wo are looked down upon especially by suburban voters and especially suburban female voters. In 2018, Democrats took suburban House seats even in red states like South Carolina and Oklahoma. Americans are tired of Trump's lies.

So did HRC. How did that turn out for her?

That corrupt bitch spent $1.4 billion versus $400 million for Trump and she fucking lost.

She is literally the worst candidate that ever ran on a big party ticket.

Mickey Mouse write ins should have gotten more votes than Crooked Hillary

Trump was a equally bad candidate. That is why Trump won by less than 100,000 votes in Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania. There was a poll in 2016 that showed Obama would beat Trump by 10 and Romney would beat Clinton by 9.

Polls are meaningless and it is fewer than 100,000 votes not "less". But a win is a win is a win.

HRC barely beat Trump in Colorado, Delaware, Maine (20k votes), Minny (44k), Nevada (25k), NH (3k), New Mex (65k) by your measure,

Forum List

Back