Democrats Have Just 15 Months to Pick a Leader Who'll Beat Trump

67837289_2215127148610507_3540401100404293632_n_jpg-1032304.JPG

Unfortunately for Democrats they put all of their eggs in the impeachment basket only to watch it tumble off Half Dome and make a 4000 foot plunge onto granite.

Biden
Booker
Sanders
Warren

Really? Each one of those has already supplied hours of quotes that will be used by Trump 2020 against them. And he hasn't even begun to campaign to put them on the spot yet. And what are they going to beat Trump on? Russia? Most Americans acknowledge it was just a political game of lies. Economy? Healthcare? Taxes? Let's go back to the Obama years!

You know why Democrats have a no win lineup don't you?

Hillary was the anointed one and should be running for reelection right now. The Democratic Party not only never bothered to raise up good candidates but made sure anyone who was good was kept out of the race.

And look what's ahead for 2024: The Squad.

The Democratic Party committed suicide.
Kamala Harris no brainer.

Black? Check

Woman? Check

Not trump? Check

Ya, higher taxes, open borders, calling ICE the KKK, elimination of private healthcare and turning it over to the government are sure winners.
Hey, I’ve declared that I am officially a republican. I make enough to be one. I have great health insurance.

But anyone not making enough needs to realize the republicans don’t give a fuck about raising your wages. They have you right where they want you. And that’s where most of you aren’t making enough to save anything.

Did your wages go up a little after trump? A little. Is America great again? The facts show our middle class is still shrinking and struggling. And not saving. In debt.

But if the voters are happy so am I.
That’s interesting considering most people who volunteer to help the poor are conservatives.
That’s not true. And How about you hire some to work in your corporations? And pay them a better wage when your profits are thru the roof?

The waltons are billionaires. How about a $5 raise for everyone? Then their employees wouldn’t qualify for foodstamps, which they end up spending at.....Walmart!
Totally true. Conservatives are by far more charitable. I can dig out the studies again if you wish.

And don’t give us that ‘give them a raise’ BS. Their getting the $15 you wanted now your bitching their not getting $20.

Black? Check

Woman? Check

Not trump? Check

Ya, higher taxes, open borders, calling ICE the KKK, elimination of private healthcare and turning it over to the government are sure winners.
Hey, I’ve declared that I am officially a republican. I make enough to be one. I have great health insurance.

But anyone not making enough needs to realize the republicans don’t give a fuck about raising your wages. They have you right where they want you. And that’s where most of you aren’t making enough to save anything.

Did your wages go up a little after trump? A little. Is America great again? The facts show our middle class is still shrinking and struggling. And not saving. In debt.

That’s interesting considering most people who volunteer to help the poor are conservatives.
That’s not true. And How about you hire some to work in your corporations? And pay them a better wage when your profits are thru the roof?

The waltons are billionaires. How about a $5 raise for everyone? Then their employees wouldn’t qualify for foodstamps, which they end up spending at.....Walmart!
Totally true. Conservatives are by far more charitable. I can dig out the studies again if you wish.

And don’t give us that ‘give them a raise’ BS. Their getting the $15 you wanted now your bitching their not getting $20.
$15hr sucks.

I hope one day unemployment is so low that Walmart can’t find anyone for less than $25 hr. That would be a great economy. Close to zero unemployment.

Black? Check

Woman? Check

Not trump? Check

I make $350 every day I wake up. And I have about $1000 a month in bills. I don’t know how the rest of you do it.

That’s not true because I was doing it too in 2014.

Black? Check

Woman? Check

Not trump? Check

It’s probably true. I’m not very charitable. I figure my government should do their job so so many Americans don’t need your charity.

I make $350 every day I wake up. And I have about $1000 a month in bills. I don’t know how the rest of you do it.

That’s not true because I was doing it too in 2014.

I work part-time due to my disability. But I work from home. I don't make much. But I am happy to what I make. I don't need a lot of money. My bills are paid. I pay my taxes, too! So, many may call this "surviving". To me, I call it "Living". And I am happy. Although, I do wish I wasn't disabled. I would rather be working longer. But I do get by what I can. And that is all that matters to me.

Unfortunately for Democrats they put all of their eggs in the impeachment basket only to watch it tumble off Half Dome and make a 4000 foot plunge onto granite.

Biden
Booker
Sanders
Warren

Really? Each one of those has already supplied hours of quotes that will be used by Trump 2020 against them. And he hasn't even begun to campaign to put them on the spot yet. And what are they going to beat Trump on? Russia? Most Americans acknowledge it was just a political game of lies. Economy? Healthcare? Taxes? Let's go back to the Obama years!

Hillary was the anointed one and should be running for reelection right now. The Democratic Party not only never bothered to raise up good candidates but made sure anyone who was good was kept out of the race.

Trump won't be president he's going down once he's not president it's jail time.
Any day now .....

Actually it takes time are you brainless.

The only way The Democrat Party will need to do anything toward choosing a candidate will be if Hillary mysteriously passes away between now and then. The fix is in; the clown candidates are victims of their own "leadership". If she's alive Hillary will be the leftist candidate.

It's just nature's way.

Biden
Booker
Sanders
Warren

Trump won't be president he's going down once he's not president it's jail time.
Any day now .....

How many years do you need to impeach with such overwhelming evidence you pretend to carry?

It’s probably true. I’m not very charitable. I figure my government should do their job so so many Americans don’t need your charity.

Unfortunately many think that way.
And government rarely meets expectations.

Trump won in 2016 by harnessing the “I hate Hillary” vote

I don’t see the same hatred against Biden

Maybe not the same hatred.....more like exasperation like 'is this the best they can come up with?????'

th
He is running against Trump

Who? Biden??? Yes, I know......but since none of the Dem candidates are really a stand out, I think people are a bit exasperated with their possible choices.

Hence the meme referring to 'not this again'...…..meaning the Dems can't get good candidates, then piss & moan cause Trump wins.

Independents will elect the next President. Independents don't like the establishment. Independents don't like open borders and rigged free trade agreements. Independents don't like higher taxes. Independents don't like the marginalization of police and religion. Independents don't like the terrorist group, Antifa. But Democrats like all those things because they are the establishment and the party of the rich. Independents will not vote for Democrats. They're smarter than that. Viva Trump

Biden
Booker
Sanders
Warren

The democrats have yet to unleash their secret weapon.

hqdefault.jpg

Forum List

Back