Democrats Have Just 15 Months to Pick a Leader Who'll Beat Trump

Those twenty or so candidates should make pretend he is a pinata. And well you know what kids do to it. ----> Beat the hell out of it! Hopefully, To straighten it's arse out.

Unfortunately for Democrats they put all of their eggs in the impeachment basket only to watch it tumble off Half Dome and make a 4000 foot plunge onto granite.

Biden
Booker
Sanders
Warren

Really? Each one of those has already supplied hours of quotes that will be used by Trump 2020 against them. And he hasn't even begun to campaign to put them on the spot yet. And what are they going to beat Trump on? Russia? Most Americans acknowledge it was just a political game of lies. Economy? Healthcare? Taxes? Let's go back to the Obama years!

You know why Democrats have a no win lineup don't you?

Hillary was the anointed one and should be running for reelection right now. The Democratic Party not only never bothered to raise up good candidates but made sure anyone who was good was kept out of the race.

And look what's ahead for 2024: The Squad.

The Democratic Party committed suicide.
to many people the democrats look like they tried a coup against the guy who won the election and are still trying.....but than thats the quality of those in congress today....they dont have a 20 something percent approval rating for nothing...

less than that.....more like 10 months
10 months?....

Biden repeatedly beats Trump in the polls and does well in Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin and Arizona

Trump can’t win without them

So did HRC. How did that turn out for her?

Very true

Trump drew on an inside straight and everything went his way in those states. He won by a few thousand votes

Is he counting on getting lucky in those states again?

Biden will work hard in Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin. He already has a good relationship with those areas

Biden repeatedly beats Trump in the polls and does well in Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin and Arizona

Very true

Trump drew on an inside straight and everything went his way in those states. He won by a few thousand votes

I view it differently. I have spoken to many people as I travel for work frequently and hence post a lot here to kill time. Many have stated that they dislike him, his tweets, his bravado and his overall demeanor but their paychecks are higher and they don't want to jeopardize that by voting for someone who could disrupt the current economy. These people did not vote for him initially. So he may hit that inside straight again.

Biden will work hard in Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin. He already has a good relationship with those areas

Historic unemployment rate. Why would people vote against that? The economy is generally the top issue for voters and his approval over handing the economy is high?

Unfortunately for Democrats they put all of their eggs in the impeachment basket only to watch it tumble off Half Dome and make a 4000 foot plunge onto granite.

Biden
Booker
Sanders
Warren

Really? Each one of those has already supplied hours of quotes that will be used by Trump 2020 against them. And he hasn't even begun to campaign to put them on the spot yet. And what are they going to beat Trump on? Russia? Most Americans acknowledge it was just a political game of lies. Economy? Healthcare? Taxes? Let's go back to the Obama years!

Hillary was the anointed one and should be running for reelection right now. The Democratic Party not only never bothered to raise up good candidates but made sure anyone who was good was kept out of the race.

to many people the democrats look like they tried a coup against the guy who won the election and are still trying.....but than thats the quality of those in congress today....they dont have a 20 something percent approval rating for nothing...

10 months?....

Primaries will be over by then. At that point the leader has been picked for better or worse.

Very true

I view it differently. I have spoken to many people as I travel for work frequently and hence post a lot here to kill time. Many have stated that they dislike him, his tweets, his bravado and his overall demeanor but their paychecks are higher and they don't want to jeopardize that by voting for someone who could disrupt the current economy. These people did not vote for him initially. So he may hit that inside straight again.
Very few middle class voters are bragging about their paychecks

Many are negatively impacted by Trumps trade wars
Coal plants are still closing. Something Trump said he would stop to get votes

Biden
Booker
Sanders
Warren

10 months?....

Primaries will be over by then. At that point the leader has been picked for better or worse.
you are quoting the wrong poster.....

Historic unemployment rate. Why would people vote against that? The economy is generally the top issue for voters and his approval over handing the economy is high?

Most Presidents running in this economy would automatically win re-election

Yet, Trump approval is still in the low 40s

There is over 50 percent of the population that will not vote for Trump under any circumstances

Biden
Booker
Sanders
Warren

10 months?....

Are you not the OP who named their thread, "
Democrats Have Just 15 Months to Pick a Leader Who'll Beat Trump"?

10 months?....

geezus dekster can you go to the top of the page and read the title and who started the thread...

10 months?....

geezus dekster can you go to the top of the page and read the title and who started the thread...

My apologies. Yours was the first post I saw because someone else is on my ignore list.

10 months?....

My apologies. Yours was the first post I saw because someone else is on my ignore list.
no problem....

Trump won in 2016 by harnessing the “I hate Hillary” vote

I don’t see the same hatred against Biden

Very true

Very few middle class voters are bragging about their paychecks

Many are negatively impacted by Trumps trade wars
Coal plants are still closing. Something Trump said he would stop to get votes

Incorrect. Who you consider wealthy are the middle class. People earning between $200-300k annually(family incomes). They have been impacted positively sans those in high RE and state tax states like Cali, NJ and NY but Trump would never win those Leftist states anyway. Think about it. The corporate tax rate is lower so business owners make more and many people are getting raises and higher bonuses. Not everyone to your point but many.

Most Presidents running in this economy would automatically win re-election

Yet, Trump approval is still in the low 40s

There is over 50 percent of the population that will not vote for Trump under any circumstances

Mid 40s but the question is when the voter puts pen to paper does that voter care that Trump is crass when that voters paycheck is higher? As I mentioned earlier they will begrudgingly vote for Trump as will his base. Those who hate him like you will vote against him. I dont see Biden moving Independent voters like myself. Only one candidate would do that and she has zero chance to get the nomination. BTW those who hate Trump hate Warren more so if she gets it then Trump definitely wins again but it will more than likely be Biden.

Biden
Booker
Sanders
Warren

Their knees are shaking and mouths beginning to foam.

Biden is a 'zombie' candidate. Father Time has caught up with him. He'll be roommates with Mueller in the same nursing home any month now.

Forum List

Back