Democrats Have Just 15 Months to Pick a Leader Who'll Beat Trump

Biden at 33% and Kamala Harris at 15%. While the rest are at 12%, 5% and 0%.

Biden will have a difficult time at the next debate between Kamala Harris and Cory Booker. If he survives that 'bloodbath', he could very well be the one that will contest Trump.
Oh My GOD!
IF Biden isn't destroyed by the DNC (anyone with brain knows the back door boys want Harris as the nominee) then watch the Trump campaign shove Hunter Biden's disgraceful/possibly illegal financial life mug-shot into every Trump ad. Hunter was kicked out of the military for cocaine use. You don't think that little fact won't be known to the entire country?
Buy the time the Trump wolverines are finished with Biden all that will be left is a few scattered bones.
We will get to enjoy James Carville again wearing a garbage pail over his head on election night.
Joe Biden is running

Biden will work hard in Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin. He already has a good relationship with those areas

Trump can’t win without them
Biden will run on what?

Oh yeah.

You can keep your health plan.

:auiqs.jpg:

Very true

Biden has a healthcare proposal to expand Obamacare and widen coverage

All Trump has is empty promises. Elect me and I will show you my great plan that covers everyone and costs less.....Trust me
You honestly think admitting he was wrong about Obamacare and trying to sell us a new version is a winner?

Don’t let me stand in your way.

It really does show what a mess the left side of the false dichotomy is in at the current moment. They could not...would not put forward ANY worthwhile candidate?
I am thinking there is going to be someone show up very late in the process.
I hate to burst your little snot bubble but Trump trails all 20 Dem candidates in the polls. Compared to Mango Mussolini they are ALL worthwhile candidates. None of them have spit on our POWs or mocked a handicapped person.
New 2020 poll shows Trump trailing all Democrats — some by double-digits
How many times do you want to be proved wrong, ABNORMAL?

t-mobile-4-42-pm-co-liberallogic-the-new-york-times-nytimes-37146783.png

Those twenty or so candidates should make pretend he is a pinata. And well you know what kids do to it. ----> Beat the hell out of it! Hopefully, To straighten it's arse out.
Yes the DEM candidates are indeed "kids". They don't have a fucking clue.
BTW go purchase a book on how to write/post in basic english.

Biden at 33% and Kamala Harris at 15%. While the rest are at 12%, 5% and 0%.

Biden will have a difficult time at the next debate between Kamala Harris and Cory Booker. If he survives that 'bloodbath', he could very well be the one that will contest Trump.
Oh My GOD!
IF Biden isn't destroyed by the DNC (anyone with brain knows the back door boys want Harris as the nominee) then watch the Trump campaign shove Hunter Biden's disgraceful/possibly illegal financial life mug-shot into every Trump ad. Hunter was kicked out of the military for cocaine use. You don't think that little fact won't be known to the entire country?
Buy the time the Trump wolverines are finished with Biden all that will be left is a few scattered bones.
We will get to enjoy James Carville again wearing a garbage pail over his head on election night.
Joe Biden is running

That's right, all they have so far is a candidate with the proven ability to lose. I guess you lefties are going to go out with a whimper which figures.

Unfortunately for Democrats they put all of their eggs in the impeachment basket only to watch it tumble off Half Dome and make a 4000 foot plunge onto granite.

Biden
Booker
Sanders
Warren

Really? Each one of those has already supplied hours of quotes that will be used by Trump 2020 against them. And he hasn't even begun to campaign to put them on the spot yet. And what are they going to beat Trump on? Russia? Most Americans acknowledge it was just a political game of lies. Economy? Healthcare? Taxes? Let's go back to the Obama years!

You know why Democrats have a no win lineup don't you?

Hillary was the anointed one and should be running for reelection right now. The Democratic Party not only never bothered to raise up good candidates but made sure anyone who was good was kept out of the race.

And look what's ahead for 2024: The Squad.

The Democratic Party committed suicide.
Kamala Harris no brainer.

Black? Check

Woman? Check

Not trump? Check

Unfortunately for Democrats they put all of their eggs in the impeachment basket only to watch it tumble off Half Dome and make a 4000 foot plunge onto granite.

Biden
Booker
Sanders
Warren

Really? Each one of those has already supplied hours of quotes that will be used by Trump 2020 against them. And he hasn't even begun to campaign to put them on the spot yet. And what are they going to beat Trump on? Russia? Most Americans acknowledge it was just a political game of lies. Economy? Healthcare? Taxes? Let's go back to the Obama years!

Hillary was the anointed one and should be running for reelection right now. The Democratic Party not only never bothered to raise up good candidates but made sure anyone who was good was kept out of the race.

Black? Check

Woman? Check

Not trump? Check

Ya, higher taxes, open borders, calling ICE the KKK, elimination of private healthcare and turning it over to the government are sure winners.

Biden
Booker
Sanders
Warren

Black? Check

Woman? Check

Not trump? Check

Ya, higher taxes, open borders, calling ICE the KKK, elimination of private healthcare and turning it over to the government are sure winners.
Hey, I’ve declared that I am officially a republican. I make enough to be one. I have great health insurance.

But anyone not making enough needs to realize the republicans don’t give a fuck about raising your wages. They have you right where they want you. And that’s where most of you aren’t making enough to save anything.

Did your wages go up a little after trump? A little. Is America great again? The facts show our middle class is still shrinking and struggling. And not saving. In debt.

But if the voters are happy so am I.

Biden
Booker
Sanders
Warren

Black? Check

Woman? Check

Not trump? Check

Hey, I’ve declared that I am officially a republican. I make enough to be one. I have great health insurance.

But anyone not making enough needs to realize the republicans don’t give a fuck about raising your wages. They have you right where they want you. And that’s where most of you aren’t making enough to save anything.

Did your wages go up a little after trump? A little. Is America great again? The facts show our middle class is still shrinking and struggling. And not saving. In debt.

That’s interesting considering most people who volunteer to help the poor are conservatives.

Biden
Booker
Sanders
Warren

Black? Check

Woman? Check

Not trump? Check

That’s interesting considering most people who volunteer to help the poor are conservatives.
That’s not true. And How about you hire some to work in your corporations? And pay them a better wage when your profits are thru the roof?

The waltons are billionaires. How about a $5 raise for everyone? Then their employees wouldn’t qualify for foodstamps, which they end up spending at.....Walmart!

Forum List

Back