🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Democrats Have No Intention Fixing Problems... Instead Tell Lies About Republicans In Order To Win

Oh just wait until this is a few pages longer then he will start responding to people by telling them to read the entire thread because he already showed the "lies" knowing that no one will read all those pages and if they do he'll go with his second dodge which is "You're too stupid to understand"

Its his script
Obviously you didn't read the link in the OP.

It's one page.

I read it.

I see no 'lies'.

Please tell me what you are mistaking as lies so I can explain to you what you're not understanding.
I understand.

The problem is you still buy this tactic. After they keep getting caught lying.. you're still buying it.

You're brainwashed....

Like I said:
Please tell me what you are mistaking as lies so I can explain to you what you're not understanding.

Obviously not.

The left uses demagoguery to win elections.....not effective leadership or real-world workable solutions.

Because they own the media...or at least 95% of it....they can say anything and expect it to be believed.

If you may have noticed.....as their control over our news sources grew, the more outrageous their claims became. Now the Tea Party is full of racists and domestic terrorists....yet Islam cannot be mentioned in the same sentence with terrorism.

Why is that?

Because reality in America today is what Democrats want it to be. Conservatives, according to liberals....and America itself is the greatest threat to world peace in history........all the while ISIS just executed another 30 or so Christians as we speak.

PHffffffft. America....and thus our opponents....those God Damned Republicans...... are just so evil folks. They are the REAL threat. Not ISIS.

As most of that came off as more of a rant than a list 'lies', I'll focus on this:

"Because they own the media...or at least 95% of it....they can say anything and expect it to be believed."

Should be alright, because it seemed to be the closest thing to a thesis statement in there. Now then:

Hillary Clinton enjoyed full time coverage on just about EVERY news channel for almost two weeks over her email situation.

Now, if the left had full control of 95% of the media, you would think that the front runner leftist in the coming presidential election could have just asked them to talk about something else.
As that did not happen, I think we can state pretty confidently that the thesis was incorrect

As I thought, you just misunderstood.

It's one page.

I read it.

I see no 'lies'.

I understand.

The problem is you still buy this tactic. After they keep getting caught lying.. you're still buying it.

You're brainwashed....

Like I said:

Obviously not.

The left uses demagoguery to win elections.....not effective leadership or real-world workable solutions.

Because they own the media...or at least 95% of it....they can say anything and expect it to be believed.

If you may have noticed.....as their control over our news sources grew, the more outrageous their claims became. Now the Tea Party is full of racists and domestic terrorists....yet Islam cannot be mentioned in the same sentence with terrorism.

Why is that?

Because reality in America today is what Democrats want it to be. Conservatives, according to liberals....and America itself is the greatest threat to world peace in history........all the while ISIS just executed another 30 or so Christians as we speak.

PHffffffft. America....and thus our opponents....those God Damned Republicans...... are just so evil folks. They are the REAL threat. Not ISIS.

As most of that came off as more of a rant than a list 'lies', I'll focus on this:

"Because they own the media...or at least 95% of it....they can say anything and expect it to be believed."

Should be alright, because it seemed to be the closest thing to a thesis statement in there. Now then:

Hillary Clinton enjoyed full time coverage on just about EVERY news channel for almost two weeks over her email situation.

Now, if the left had full control of 95% of the media, you would think that the front runner leftist in the coming presidential election could have just asked them to talk about something else.
As that did not happen, I think we can state pretty confidently that the thesis was incorrect

The email scandal was caused by a Valerie Jarrett leak.

You see....Obama and the Hildibeast hate each other's guts. Obama knew about it.....leaked some of her emails to the press...So Hillary came in and kissed his feet....and now the MSM doesn't bother covering the missing emails anymore. It will go the way of Benghazi.

It's one page.

I read it.

I see no 'lies'.

I understand.

You're brainwashed....

Like I said:

Obviously not.

Why is that?

Imagine any Republican with such a scandal.

How long would they remain a viable candidate?

Scandals work differently for Democrats than Republicans simply because of their control of the media.

I read it.

I see no 'lies'.

I understand.

You're brainwashed....

Like I said:

Obviously not.

Why is that?

You see....Obama and the Hildibeast hate each other's guts. Obama knew about it.....leaked some of her emails to the press...So Hillary came in and kissed his feet....and now the MSM doesn't bother covering the missing emails anymore. It will go the way of Benghazi.

That's definitely an interesting take on the situation. Is there any sort of evidence for it happening that way though, or is this just speculation?

I read it.

I see no 'lies'.

I understand.

You're brainwashed....

Like I said:

Obviously not.

Why is that?

Scandals work differently for Democrats than Republicans simply because of their control of the media.

Not necessarily.

There was the whole 'Weapons of mass destruction' Iraq thing that somehow didn't affect Bush's reelection.

I understand.

You're brainwashed....

Like I said:

Obviously not.

Why is that?

That's definitely an interesting take on the situation. Is there any sort of evidence for it happening that way though, or is this just speculation?

I understand.

You're brainwashed....

Like I said:

Obviously not.

Why is that?

Not necessarily.

There was the whole 'Weapons of mass destruction' Iraq thing that somehow didn't affect Bush's reelection.

We had only been in Iraq since 2003.

Everyone felt they would eventually be found...not to mention the fact that Lurch was a really shitty candidate anyway.

And I wasn't speculating.......I can read.
Obama adviser behind leak of Hillary Clinton s email scandal New York Post

Like I said:

Obviously not.

Why is that?

Like I said:

Obviously not.

Why is that?

Not necessarily.

Everyone felt they would eventually be found...not to mention the fact that Lurch was a really shitty candidate anyway.

First two lines are excuses to try to brush away a point I made. The point still stands.

Now, the third:
I know you can read, and if I made you feel I thought you were illiterate, my apologies.
But, can you quote any reliable sources on that claim?

Obviously not.

Why is that?

Obviously not.

Why is that?

Not necessarily.

First two lines are excuses to try to brush away a point I made. The point still stands.

Now, the third:
I know you can read, and if I made you feel I thought you were illiterate, my apologies.
But, can you quote any reliable sources on that claim?
Did it already......here's the link again.....

Obama adviser behind leak of Hillary Clinton s email scandal New York Post

Most of muddys bullshit seems to be the result of the massive amounts of mind altering substances that he must have consumed. And now we get the benefit of the delusional mind that drug abuse created.

Evidence of this is just some of the things muddy "thinks" everybody knows. LMAO

You see....Obama and the Hildibeast hate each other's guts. Obama knew about it.....leaked some of her emails to the press

Everyone felt they would eventually be found...

Dayum muddy!! A mind is a terrible thing to waste.

I read the link. It didn't say anything you hadn't already posted...and there were no lies.

I didn't see any lies either but this is mudwhistle 's MO.

He posted an article about Castro apologizing to Obama and titled the thread 'Obama apologizes to Communists".

He's a liar and when pressed for proof of what he says, he blames others because he can't produce it.

Oh just wait until this is a few pages longer then he will start responding to people by telling them to read the entire thread because he already showed the "lies" knowing that no one will read all those pages and if they do he'll go with his second dodge which is "You're too stupid to understand"

Its his script

It's one page.

I read it.

I see no 'lies'.

I understand.

You're brainwashed....

It's simple...point out where the lies are and post corresponding evidence that are lies.

I didn't see any lies either but this is mudwhistle 's MO.

He posted an article about Castro apologizing to Obama and titled the thread 'Obama apologizes to Communists".

He's a liar and when pressed for proof of what he says, he blames others because he can't produce it.

Its his script

It's one page.

I read it.

I see no 'lies'.

I understand.

You're brainwashed....

It's simple...point out where the lies are and post corresponding evidence that are lies.
Did it long ago in this thread.

Sorry you missed it.

The democratic party has done things to fix problems and make changes, I can't say the same for the republican party. Name one thing they have done or tried to do since the starting at reagan.

The official Republican position is love and rainbows and opportunity for all. But while that is the official position, they have come to rely more and more on racists, bigots, retards, and psychopaths as their base. Instead of cleaning house, they have nurtured these scum.

People judge a party on its action, and its inaction, and not its pretty words. Right now, the GOP has a serious problem, action- and inaction-wise.

Bullshit.....Democrats simply figure out an angle to attack everything that Republicans stand for. They have the avid support of a fawning media to support their arguments and they censor any story that proves they're a package of lying assholes.

Its his script

It's one page.

I read it.

I see no 'lies'.

I understand.

You're brainwashed....

Sorry you missed it.

Nope...you just said "read the link" but there was no corresponding evidence to prove what was said was a lie.

What ARE the "lies"? Can you list two?

The democratic party has done things to fix problems and make changes, I can't say the same for the republican party. Name one thing they have done or tried to do since the starting at reagan.
I asked you first....

The official Republican position is love and rainbows and opportunity for all. But while that is the official position, they have come to rely more and more on racists, bigots, retards, and psychopaths as their base. Instead of cleaning house, they have nurtured these scum.

People judge a party on its action, and its inaction, and not its pretty words. Right now, the GOP has a serious problem, action- and inaction-wise.

Bullshit.....Democrats simply figure out an angle to attack everything that Republicans stand for. They have the avid support of a fawning media to support their arguments and they censor any story that proves they're a package of lying assholes.

Evidenced by?

It's one page.

I read it.

I see no 'lies'.

I understand.

You're brainwashed....

Sorry you missed it.

Nope...you just said "read the link" but there was no corresponding evidence to prove what was said was a lie.

No he cant, please stop asking the OP to back up or explain anything. Thats not what he does

It's one page.

I read it.

I see no 'lies'.

I understand.

You're brainwashed....

Sorry you missed it.

I'm not talking about the link.

Okay.......since when has believing in marriage between a man and a women meant you hate gays and want to take their rights away?

The Bush tax-cuts didn't just give a cut to the rich.

There's two.

Also.....Mitt Romney paid taxes.....Dingy Harry just made it up.

The primary reason we went into Iraq wasn't to find WMDs.......it was to keep him from doing what Iran is doing today. Building nukes.

Hands Up.....don't shoot turned out to be based totally off of lies.

And so on... . ..

Forum List

Back