Democrats Have No Moral High Ground On Racism

Actually since 1964 the Democrats have, in fact, held the moral high ground on racism. A few bad eggs here and there, but generally speaking that moral high ground has gotten higher and higher with each passing decade.

If by moral high ground you mean Democrats think brown people are too stupid and incompetent to succeed without the help of white elitists like yourselves, then yes, you certainly hold the moral high ground.

Almost all of the Confederate statues that conservatives zealously defend were Democrats.

...which explains Democrats' desire to eradicate them all - to hide their history of 'racism', making it easier to deny that history.

I know that this conflicts with your Rush Limbaugh indoctrination, but we democrats don't give a rat's ass which party did what over 150 years ago.

Oh course that's your response to his statement. You just proved his point, moron. You don't want your history exposed. ROFL

Whereas Donald, does not mind having his favorite history exposed, at all, having hung a picture of Andrew Jackson on his wall, who was responsible for the worst government initiated genocide against native Americans in American history!

But, really Rick, I am only kidding. the Right's pathetic attempt to spin slavery on today's Democrats is equivalent to claiming that George Washington was a traitor, for waging war on his king. Frankly, nobody takes that shit seriously except you, Rush, and a few other dittoheads.

Total fail. I haven't listened to a Rush broadcast in 20 years. So there goes that attempt to paint me.

Liberals rail about systemic racism but it was Democrats who controlled government for most of the last century. Another failed attempt to paint conservatives as the problem. You believe any bullshit.

And to clear up your other failed attempt to deflect, the pathetic left are the ones trying to paint all Conservatives as racist and it cost you clowns over 1000 elected seats in government over the last six years.

I'd suggest you clowns stop with that narrative before Democrats lose even more representation.

Ah, come on! i want to hear more about why I, as a democrat, feel guilty, because my great grandfather fought for the confederacy from 1862 to 1865, which is why I want to remove Robert E Lee from his pedestal in New Orleans! I can't get through a day without shame because of this, although, for the life of me, I can't remember his middle name without looking it up. No matter! i should have known better, having a great grandfather like that, so i won't rest until there is not a single confederate statue in the South to remind me to be ashamed of what's-his name! In fact, I feel so guilty, that i am going to hide my shame, and buy a red "Make America Great Again" hat, and demonstrate how I am not a racist by standing with other Trump supporters in front of a confederate monument, waving my confederate flag! THAT will prove that I'm not a racist!

...which explains Democrats' desire to eradicate them all - to hide their history of 'racism', making it easier to deny that history.

I know that this conflicts with your Rush Limbaugh indoctrination, but we democrats don't give a rat's ass which party did what over 150 years ago.

Oh course that's your response to his statement. You just proved his point, moron. You don't want your history exposed. ROFL

Whereas Donald, does not mind having his favorite history exposed, at all, having hung a picture of Andrew Jackson on his wall, who was responsible for the worst government initiated genocide against native Americans in American history!

But, really Rick, I am only kidding. the Right's pathetic attempt to spin slavery on today's Democrats is equivalent to claiming that George Washington was a traitor, for waging war on his king. Frankly, nobody takes that shit seriously except you, Rush, and a few other dittoheads.

Total fail. I haven't listened to a Rush broadcast in 20 years. So there goes that attempt to paint me.

Liberals rail about systemic racism but it was Democrats who controlled government for most of the last century. Another failed attempt to paint conservatives as the problem. You believe any bullshit.

And to clear up your other failed attempt to deflect, the pathetic left are the ones trying to paint all Conservatives as racist and it cost you clowns over 1000 elected seats in government over the last six years.

I'd suggest you clowns stop with that narrative before Democrats lose even more representation.

Ah, come on! i want to hear more about why I, as a democrat, feel guilty, because my great grandfather fought for the confederacy from 1862 to 1865, which is why I want to remove Robert E Lee from his pedestal in New Orleans! I can't get through a day without shame because of this, although, for the life of me, I can't remember his middle name without looking it up. No matter! i should have known better, having a great grandfather like that, so i won't rest until there is not a single confederate statue in the South to remind me to be ashamed of what's-his name! In fact, I feel so guilty, that i am going to hide my shame, and buy a red "Make America Great Again" hat, and demonstrate how I am not a racist by standing with other Trump supporters in front of a confederate monument, waving my confederate flag! THAT will prove that I'm not a racist!

Your cynical diatribe proves my point again. You want to paint all Republicans as racist when it was Republicans who fought and died to free the slaves. Just admit it, you'll falsely accuse people for a political result. My brown grand daughters don't need your modern day cotton plantation, the urban plantation. They're smarter than you already.

I don't see Trump down at Planned Parenthood holding the door open for predominantly minority people so they can slaughter their own race. Lieberals' lack of self control and personal responsibility is a Democrat supported policy. No matter who you are you can't argue against personal responsibility. Unless you're a brain dead protected class.

Democrats can't argue they're outraged when they originated slavery and racism in this country and they're the only major political party holding on to bigotry to make it out of the last century intact. Consolidation was a LBJ policy while he made millions off of dead Americans in Viet Nam. Does Brown & Root ring any bells?

They rail about symbols they erected. They suckered the minorities into urban plantations with someone else's money to lock up those identity political segments and votes. They controlled Congress for sixty years. Now they claim the Conservatives who freed them in the first place are their worst enemy.

Democrats own the KKK. Who knew the statement, "soft bigotry of low expectations" would become profound?
/----/ True, but Libs scream the loudest.

Actually since 1964 the Democrats have, in fact, held the moral high ground on racism. A few bad eggs here and there, but generally speaking that moral high ground has gotten higher and higher with each passing decade.
This is literally a racist post and you are too dumb to understand why.

Last edited:
Almost all of the Confederate statues that conservatives zealously defend were Democrats.
20882724_1422686077817683_223488203571639758_n.jpg

Why is it his history?

When will Republicans become smart enough to understand that racism is not just a white thing, and by going along with Democrats on the definition of racism they are effectively neutering their mostly white party?

The answer is to point out racism by black people, Arabs, Asians and Hispanics(all primarily against white people)while condemning Democrats for whoeheartedly supporting such racism as "progressivism"..

Neither end has the "moral high ground" on racism.

The right wingers refuse to acknowledge its existence, and the left wingers are making it worse.

What a load of shit.
False

Right wingers blame white people almost exclusively for racism(just like the OP), while claiming to want a color blind society(which is literally impossible if you blame white people for racism).

Left wingers support racism against white people as "righteous" and blame white people for everything.

The left is clearly inferior when it comes to racism, but the right is an extremely shitty alternative.

View attachment 144742

If a black guy owned slaves, that doesn't magically make the white guy who owned slaves a good guy.
bet most of these right wingers would love to still have slaves to do their work for them as they sit on their porches drinking mint julips
The only people who still support slavery today live in the Middle East and Africa.

View attachment 144742

If a black guy owned slaves, that doesn't magically make the white guy who owned slaves a good guy.
bet most of these right wingers would love to still have slaves to do their work for them as they sit on their porches drinking mint julips
Why would we, we are the ones that freed them.

View attachment 144742

I'l bet liberals would love to take the slaves to their urban vertical plantations to haul their garbage off for them.

Oh, wait, that's exactly what they did.

View attachment 144742

The only people who still support slavery today live in the Middle East and Africa.
come on ptbw be honest with us

View attachment 144742

Why would we, we are the ones that freed them.
yeah thats when republicans acted like democrats

View attachment 144742

come on ptbw be honest with us
Even if I genuinely hated black people, I would still much rather have not had colonial slavery.

Do you think I would give up this:

...just so we could have black people in chattel slavery and end up with the nightmare that we have today?

Forum List

Back