Democrats have no proof of voter suppression

Right wingers on the court don't get it, just like you

The justices split 3-3 on whether making the envelope dates mandatory under state law would violate provisions of the U.S. Civil Rights Act of 1964, which states that immaterial errors or omissions should not be used to prevent voting.

What does that even mean? You mean black people are getting people who normally wouldn't vote to vote?

What is voter harvesting?
you can't use google? wow. I thought demofks were the smartest assets on the planet.

Right wingers on the court don't get it, just like you

The justices split 3-3 on whether making the envelope dates mandatory under state law would violate provisions of the U.S. Civil Rights Act of 1964, which states that immaterial errors or omissions should not be used to prevent voting.
oh, blacks are too stupid rule?

I do so enjoy watching you boast about your kkk self.

I thought it was you guys who passed civil rights. If so, why are you the ones trying to undo those acts today? It's weird.
it was. what's that got to do with voting and providing IDs?

you can't use google? wow. I thought demofks were the smartest assets on the planet.
From the Republicans in the House they say

It's when they collect absentee ballots from voters’ homes and drop them off at a polling place or election office. It may sound pretty innocuous....

Yes, it does. What's the problem? These people don't have cars. Don't have money for stamps. No post office nearby. No internet.

From the Republicans in the House they say

It's when they collect absentee ballots from voters’ homes and drop them off at a polling place or election office. It may sound pretty innocuous....

Yes, it does. What's the problem? These people don't have cars. Don't have money for stamps. No post office nearby. No internet.
dude, i'm against voter harvesting, I was asking if you were.

it was. what's that got to do with voting and providing IDs?
You guys, for example, are throwing out votes if they are improperly dated.

So you violate provisions of the U.S. Civil Rights Act of 1964, which states that immaterial errors or omissions should not be used to prevent voting.

Maybe those provisions are only allowed in RED districts and RED states. I bet it goes on there. This is classic projection.

No I love it. Everyone should vote. Get your votes in. Here, I'll drop them off for you.

Get Out The Vote
ah, so you can copy the ballot and change the vote on it. yeah, like I figured, you cheat. I knew you were a cheater all along. just wanted you to admit it. thanks,

I've shown you 2 states where the is virtually no ID requirements to register, and in PA,.they can't even do signature matching, so, there is literally no proof of identity required.

How do you KNOW there is no illegal voting going on? If they are not required to provide proof of eligibility to register to vote, and they get their voter ID card in the mail like everyone else, then obviously you'll not find cases of voter fraud because nobody is looking for those people. They appear to be legal voters because they have their voter registration card.

Again, nobody is trying to suppress voting, they are just trying to make sure only legal voters vote, but you are all against that. You don't want citizenship verification. You want "no ID" voter laws, which makes it easier for people who are not here legally to get registered to vote. That is why we have these arguments. Repubs want to make sure only citizens vote, dems want to just be able to have millions of ballots flooding the system with no ID verification at all.
There is absolutely no evidence of people faking voter identities etc., it's ridiculous on the face of it. The only way to steal an election is what trump and the Republicans are trying to do.

ah, so you can copy the ballot and change the vote on it. yeah, like I figured, you cheat. I knew you were a cheater all along. just wanted you to admit it. thanks,
paranoid much? Yes I know it's the GOP brainwash. You vote for greedy idiot mega rich liars because emails and pedophiles or some other god damn idiocy. Change the damn channel

oh, blacks are too stupid rule?

I do so enjoy watching you boast about your kkk self.
The brainwash has left you with the thickest material known to man, dupe skull. Lots of people in large cities don't have cars and of course the GOP doesn't allow enough investment in urban transportation. We must save the rich from paying their fair share above all!

There is absolutely no evidence of people faking voter identities etc., it's ridiculous on the face of it. The only way to steal an election is what trump and the Republicans are trying to do.
And there is no evidence that anyone is trying to suppress the vote. Show me the statements from any official that says they are going to try and stop people from voting because they don't want them to vote.

And as I said before, there is no evidence because if it appears those illegals are legitimately registered, they aren't going to look at them.

The brainwash has left you with the thickest material known to man, dupe skull. Lots of people in large cities don't have cars and of course the GOP doesn't allow enough investment in urban transportation. We must save the rich from paying their fair share above all!
MISINFORMATION

What about this?

Judge Orders Armed Group Away From Arizona Ballot Drop Boxes​

armed people watching 24-hour ballot boxes in two Democratic counties.

Naaaah. Nothing intimidating about that. And videotaping people and yelling at them?

PHOENIX (AP) — A federal judge on Tuesday ordered armed members of a group monitoring ballot drop boxes in Arizona to stay at least 250 feet away from the locations following complaints that people wearing masks and carrying guns were intimidating voters.

barred from filming or following anyone within 75 feet (23 meters) of a ballot drop box or the entrance to a building that houses one. They also cannot speak to or yell at individuals within that perimeter unless spoken to first.

A second set of defendants in rural Yavapai County — groups known as the Lions of Liberty and the Yavapai County Preparedness team, who are associated with the far-right anti-government group Oath Keepers — were dismissed from the case on Monday after they pledged to stand down their operations.

Arizona’s Secretary of State Katie Hobbs last week said her office received six cases of potential voter intimidation to the state attorney general and the U.S. Department of Justice, as well as a threatening email sent to the state elections director.

What about it?

The judge is clearly a democrat and is violating the law - which stipulates 100 yards for poll watchers. The leftist judge, like you, knows that the poll watchers are videotaping the drop boxes which makes it difficult for democrats to stuff the ballot boxes. The corrupt judge is doing what he can to ensure democrats can cheat.

Forum List

Back