Democrats have no proof of voter suppression

Leading Democrats were quick to make a link between such extremist rhetoric and the rise of violence and intimidation that has seen threats rise against political candidates and even some groups show up to monitor drop boxes in states like Arizona in moves Democrats have criticized as attempts at voter intimidation.

what are you afraid of? if one isn't cheating, one goes about their business, right?

I found it

A township trustee in Delaware County has agreed to serve three days in jail and pay a $500 fine for voting twice in the 2020 general election — once for himself and a second absentee ballot for his deceased father.
sounds right to me.

They check each person's ID before they allow us to vote. So why can't they just check the signature on file if I or anyone else shows up without an id?

I want to know what happens to this guy

"I was simply trying to execute a dying man’s wishes,"
illegal. no doubt if he did it. I have no issue. Why is it you do? I am curious how they found him?

illegal. no doubt if he did it. I have no issue. Why is it you do? I am curious how they found him?
Same way they found my dad did it for my mom when she was too far gone with Alzhimers to be voting. So he forged her signature and it got rejected. Just as it should.

Maybe if he did a better job forging it he would have got away with it. But like this guy, we knew my mom wanted to vote for Hillary. She was a registered Democrat. And I'm sure this guys daddy was a registered Republican. Or maybe not. Maybe his dad wasn't a dick before he died.

Same way they found my dad did it for my mom when she was too far gone with Alzhimers to be voting. So he forged her signature and it got rejected. Just as it should.

Maybe if he did a better job forging it he would have got away with it. But like this guy, we knew my mom wanted to vote for Hillary. She was a registered Democrat. And I'm sure this guys daddy was a registered Republican. Or maybe not. Maybe his dad wasn't a dick before he died.
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
What? You can't think of ways people could possibly attempt to cheat? How about the republican guy gets two absentee ballots one for him and one for his wife. He fills her's out and tells her to sign it. Then he drops off her ballot in a drop box where armed conservatives are intimidating women and people of color.

What? You can't think of ways people could possibly attempt to cheat? How about the republican guy gets two absentee ballots one for him and one for his wife. He fills her's out and tells her to sign it. Then he drops off her ballot in a drop box where armed conservatives are intimidating women and people of color.
I just want you to admit voter harvesting is occurring. but you won't. why?

and the GOP I am an ignoramus argument fails again as always....
what fails? vote harvesting is cheating. no matter who the fk you are. I bet you don't think a single person put multiple ballots into the drop boxes in 2020. Right? It's on tape. tape can't lie.

As if there is an actual problem... The idea that fraud where you have fake voters is absolutely ridiculous on the face of it. There are too many checks for anything like that to ever work period you people are out of your tiny little minds oops brainwashed functionally tiny little minds. The only way to steal an election is the way that trump is trying to do it now putting swine into office where they can change the results. And you support that. You are all a disgrace obviously, and it's all based on ridiculous lies. Making these things difficult is called voter suppression. Anti American garbage.
I've shown you 2 states where the is virtually no ID requirements to register, and in PA,.they can't even do signature matching, so, there is literally no proof of identity required.

How do you KNOW there is no illegal voting going on? If they are not required to provide proof of eligibility to register to vote, and they get their voter ID card in the mail like everyone else, then obviously you'll not find cases of voter fraud because nobody is looking for those people. They appear to be legal voters because they have their voter registration card.

Again, nobody is trying to suppress voting, they are just trying to make sure only legal voters vote, but you are all against that. You don't want citizenship verification. You want "no ID" voter laws, which makes it easier for people who are not here legally to get registered to vote. That is why we have these arguments. Repubs want to make sure only citizens vote, dems want to just be able to have millions of ballots flooding the system with no ID verification at all.

That’s some lame excusing of Republican voter suppression there.

“It’s Dems fault for not overcoming the obstacles we’re putting up”
It's not an obstacle. You're using it as a road block.

We have congressional elections every 2 and 4 years and presidential elections every 4 years.

Using the excuse of "they have to go 50 miles" is not a good excuse. You have YEARS to do this. People can get ID.

No, you have pointed to two practices that do not substantiate your claim without any context. Key context, for instance, like the CA ID you keep mentioning is NOT the same ID that citizens get. That means it is not an ID you can use to register. The example you went to does not prove your point in any shape or form. I am not being disingenuous here, you are as you do not know enough about said laws to draw the conclusions that you are. If you did, you would not be pointing at the CA ID as an example considering it cannot be used to register to vote in the state.
What's the difference? As far as driving, it's restricted, but what other limits are there? I'm looking for the differences between citizen and non citizen ID cards and can't find any info.

Also, there's the part about "if you don't have either ID, just leave it blank and we will assign you a voter ID number"

No, you have pointed to two practices that do not substantiate your claim without any context. Key context, for instance, like the CA ID you keep mentioning is NOT the same ID that citizens get. That means it is not an ID you can use to register. The example you went to does not prove your point in any shape or form. I am not being disingenuous here, you are as you do not know enough about said laws to draw the conclusions that you are. If you did, you would not be pointing at the CA ID as an example considering it cannot be used to register to vote in the state.
I'm also point to the PA laws, not just CA

Most were for DECADES...before the photo ID requirements
So, for DECADES, they've not had utilities, bank accounts, or updated their voter registration signature card, or done any number of things that require an ID?

Forum List

Back