Democrats have no proof of voter suppression

Lol, there isn't going to be any law on the book that says illegals can register to vote, but don't be disingenuous, I've shown at least 2 states that have very loose registration procedures were it would be easy for someone to register without ID and vote, including illecars.

Specifically, in california where it says you can register to vote with a California ID card, and the law states that illegals can get a California ID card.
No, you have pointed to two practices that do not substantiate your claim without any context. Key context, for instance, like the CA ID you keep mentioning is NOT the same ID that citizens get. That means it is not an ID you can use to register. The example you went to does not prove your point in any shape or form. I am not being disingenuous here, you are as you do not know enough about said laws to draw the conclusions that you are. If you did, you would not be pointing at the CA ID as an example considering it cannot be used to register to vote in the state.

Make them travel 50 miles with a car ( remember - no drivers license) possibly have to miss work( generally low income people who can not afford to take off..
who is them that you are referring to? You bashing blacks again? they too inferior to you?

who is them that you are referring to? You bashing blacks again? they too inferior to you?
I don’t know who YOU are talking about.

I’m talking about people who don’t have required IDs but are registered voters

I don’t know who YOU are talking about.

I’m talking about people who don’t have required IDs but are registered voters
who are they? you respond as if you know them. Who are them? Why can't they, whoever they are, travel to get an ID? What is their, again not sure who they are, limitation? How do they get groceries? How do they get money?

The Black Panthers did NOT have guns you lying fuck.

These MAGArats DID
Leading Democrats were quick to make a link between such extremist rhetoric and the rise of violence and intimidation that has seen threats rise against political candidates and even some groups show up to monitor drop boxes in states like Arizona in moves Democrats have criticized as attempts at voter intimidation.

Most were for DECADES...before the photo ID requirements
They check each person's ID before they allow us to vote. So why can't they just check the signature on file if I or anyone else shows up without an id?

I want to know what happens to this guy

"I was simply trying to execute a dying man’s wishes,"

Most were for DECADES...before the photo ID requirements
I found it

A township trustee in Delaware County has agreed to serve three days in jail and pay a $500 fine for voting twice in the 2020 general election — once for himself and a second absentee ballot for his deceased father.

They check each person's ID before they allow us to vote. So why can't they just check the signature on file if I or anyone else shows up without an id?

I want to know what happens to this guy

"I was simply trying to execute a dying man’s wishes,"
Why can't you just show up with your ID? You vote once every TWO YEARS and you can't have your shit together enough to get it done?

Voter suppression is a minor player.

The REAL problem is Right Wing Conservatives. MOST of whom are so pathetic they refuse to vote, thereby handing victory after victory to the Left, even though they still have a majority and could sweep nearly every election. Then they spend the next 2 - 4 years boohooing over their predicament.

That's what Hillary meant by "Deplorables"
Those cunservatives make the stupidest Leftist look brilliant.

Last edited:
Why can't you just show up with your ID? You vote once every TWO YEARS and you can't have your shit together enough to get it done?

They find it in an instant every day to buy booze or to get an EBT card. No problem with ID then.
Elections and when cops catch them breaking the law are THE ONLY times they seem to forget what ID is.

Forum List

Back