Democrats have no proof of voter suppression

How do they do any other kind of business that requires them to travel?

how do they have a job with no ID?

Again, if you are OK with some people not having to have any way to prove identity, then why not have that requirement for everyone?

I should be able to register without providing any identification, and get a registration card, and the show up to the polling place and vote, again, without ever having proved who I am.

Why not just have ballots on a table somewhere with a sign "free, take one (or 20)", if you don't need ID to vote, that's essentially what you are saying.
Most importantly, how do they use an EBT card without ID?

What about it?

The judge is clearly a democrat and is violating the law - which stipulates 100 yards for poll watchers. The leftist judge, like you, knows that the poll watchers are videotaping the drop boxes which makes it difficult for democrats to stuff the ballot boxes. The corrupt judge is doing what he can to ensure democrats can cheat.
Why do they need the guns?

I don't need a link. You guys want to throw out votes for petty shit. Oh he didn't date it properly. He didn't sign it with his middle initial. When he signed up to vote he put his middle initial.

The voting rights act said you're not supposed to do that. And a court in PA I believe was split 3 votes to 3 that this is what you Republicans are doing. Don't pretend here you're not the scumbag I know you are. And I mean you as a collective. Not you personally.

My nephew is a Republican. I love him to death. But he's greedy and ignorant. That's what happens when you're born to rich parents. I grew up poor and haven't forgotten where I came from like Herman Cain and Ben Carson did.

I will never forget white conservatives told my immigrant dad to go back to his own country. How can I join those fools just because I have assimilated. I'm embarrassed they are part of my tribe tbh.

I don't need a link. You guys want to throw out votes for petty shit. Oh he didn't date it properly. He didn't sign it with his middle initial. When he signed up to vote he put his middle initial.

The voting rights act said you're not supposed to do that. And a court in PA I believe was split 3 votes to 3 that this is what you Republicans are doing. Don't pretend here you're not the scumbag I know you are. And I mean you as a collective. Not you personally.

My nephew is a Republican. I love him to death. But he's greedy and ignorant. That's what happens when you're born to rich parents. I grew up poor and haven't forgotten where I came from like Herman Cain and Ben Carson did.
So you are full of shit.

That was easy. :dance:

Bullshit!!! No one is going in and getting away with faking a signature.

I was thinking about this last night. Republican dick head husband knows his wife is going to vote for Biden. So he hides her license. She should be able to go in and vote. Eat a dick.

Just one of many examples. So you shouldn't NEED a license to vote. Dick.
Eat a dick?

Triggered much because I pointe out simple reality to you. That is how strong your position is - when faced with reality all you can do is emote and act like an idiot. You do prove a point rather well though: your position is built on sand.

What's the difference? As far as driving, it's restricted, but what other limits are there? I'm looking for the differences between citizen and non citizen ID cards and can't find any info.

Also, there's the part about "if you don't have either ID, just leave it blank and we will assign you a voter ID number"
There is only one limit that matters in this conversation, registration for voting. You cannot use the ID to register to vote in state or federal elections. The difference is that it is listed on the front and back that the ID cannot be used for federal purposes. You know, like voting in a federal election.

Yes, they will assign you a voting number should you get a drivers license. If you get an AB 60 you are not going to be registered to vote automatically or at all for federal and state elections. There are localities that WILL take the AB 60 for local voting only. I do not know if they assign a number for that or leave that totally up to the locality to manage but it is not relevant as you cannot vote federally.

These are just the basic facts. You might be against the DL for illegal aliens, I have no issue with that stance should you take it BUT claiming that this effects the voting prosses is flat out incorrect.

This is voter suppression.

Now, when you incorrectly cast your ballot it is considered suppression to not count it?

No wonder you think there is voter suppression, you do not know what the term means. I guess if I write my vote on a napkin and drop it off at the local fire department it is 'suppression' if you do not count it.

The law requires your vote to be cast by a certain date. If you fail to cast it by then or fail to show that you did then it does not count. This is neither suppression or bad practice, it is simply a basic requirement to have laws governing when voting starts, ends and how the process proceeds.

What does that even mean? You mean black people are getting people who normally wouldn't vote to vote?

What is voter harvesting?
It is illegal because the obvious outcome here is that each party hires people to go to the homes of only supporters to pick up the ballots effectively allowing the candidate with more money or more hires to gain a significant advantage.

It is also illegal because there is a VERY high chance of tampering unlike when you cast your ballot as a chain of custody and handling security measures exist. When Tom Noone shows up and collects your ballot there is noting stopping them from discarding it or doing something else that is not kosher.

And Republicans can only win as long as MOST people don't/can't vote.
When or where did that ever happen?

You Nazis can't come up with even a single verified case where a legally registered voter was denied the right to vote. Not even one.

You're just whining because you can't stuff the ballot box the way you did in 2020.

As we all know, in free and fair elections, democrats lose.

And Republicans can only win as long as MOST people don't/can't vote.
Welcome to fantasy land.

0b3523756783db7d32759dd488f62ba8.jpg

Eat a dick?

Triggered much because I pointe out simple reality to you. That is how strong your position is - when faced with reality all you can do is emote and act like an idiot. You do prove a point rather well though: your position is built on sand.
Because I called you a name you missed the point? So sad.

This is not a problem. This is right wing fabricated problem. All to distract from other real issues. Like them passing laws to make it harder to vote. Or they are setting up to rig their own future elections. Literally, people who don't trust the facts, are going to be running elections in places like Georgia. So the next time Trump says find me more votes. That person will find him the votes. And when Trump asks them to go along with treason, they'll go along. Not like all the last people who worked for Trump. They refused to go along. Now you hate them and call them RINO's.

Forum List

Back