Democrats Have Officially Ruined Summer

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
I just found out that there will be NO lifeguards at our beach this summer and there's only two pools close by that are even open.

I guess the children of democrats just aren't motivated to look after themselves anymore, because you already know that isn't being taught in conservative families.

Lifeguards are paid positions, not volunteers. If nobody pays, then there's no lifeguard.

That's just one reason why that weepy butthurt rant made no sense.

Lifeguards are paid positions, not volunteers. If nobody pays, then there's no lifeguard.

That's another thing, why are democrats so eager to give out money like candy in a parade, but only when they feel like they're getting something out of it in return?

Those bastards!

Let’s hear about all the other things they’ve done to fuck up your life.

I just found out that there will be NO lifeguards at our beach this summer and there's only two pools close by that are even open.

I guess the children of democrats just aren't motivated to look after themselves anymore, because you already know that isn't being taught in conservative families.

Democrats invented lifeguarding
You can look it up

Republicans will just let you drown

That's just one reason why that weepy butthurt rant made no sense.
If you only pay a couple bucks more than McDonalds you can’t expect people to knock down your door to be lifeguards

Democrats invented lifeguarding
You can look it up

Republicans will just let you drown

Easy there bub... Ronald Reagan, lifeguard...

iu

What do Dimocrats specifically have to do with a lack of lifeguards at your beach?

Forum List

Back