democrats have set ST Johns Church on fire .

Thank goodness, it's not the church. Finally found something on CNN:
Anger is erupting in Washington D.C., with large fires near Lafayette Park and police firing tear gas and pepper spray.

Protests are focused in the center of the US capital, just a few blocks away from the White House.

There are several fires happening, one near the historic St. John's Church, and another at a public facilities building at the edge of the park. People are throwing branches and fireworks into the fires -- there's even a wooden park bench in the doorframe of the park building, feeding the flames.

Police are now working to clear the area, advancing forward in a line and pushing back the crowds.

The city is supposed to go under curfew in just 10 minutes or so, at 11 p.m. local time. It will be lifted Monday morning at 6 a.m., said Mayor Muriel Bowser.
It doesn't matter they have already decided the church is on fire.

cant post any links yet ....its on fox news .....democrats are evil .
So weird, that the left blamed the right for wanting to ride
out the coronavirus, contain the high risk populations, and
not try to shut everything down like the left wanted to keep lockdowns in place.

Now with these riots, the left philosophy is to "let the rage burn"
"let people protest" and they aren't blocking protestors or crowds
and not guaranteeing protection of property from destruction!

There ARE lives being lost in the chaos and violence.

So this isn't accurate that "material damage can be repaired and replaced, but lives cannot."

Lawless chaotic crowds ARE allowing both property damage
AND people getting killed!

Again, isn't it strange how the left and right
have OPPOSITE philosophies in their approaches?
When the left wants complete lockdowns, the other says it isn't necessary.
Now when the right wants police enforced blockades, the left approach
is to "let it ride."

????

So weird, that the left blamed the right for wanting to ride
out the coronavirus, contain the high risk populations, and
not try to shut everything down like the left wanted to keep lockdowns in place.

Now with these riots, the left philosophy is to "let the rage burn"
"let people protest" and they aren't blocking protestors or crowds
and not guaranteeing protection of property from destruction!

There ARE lives being lost in the chaos and violence.

So this isn't accurate that "material damage can be repaired and replaced, but lives cannot."

Lawless chaotic crowds ARE allowing both property damage
AND people getting killed!

Again, isn't it strange how the left and right
have OPPOSITE philosophies in their approaches?
When the left wants complete lockdowns, the other says it isn't necessary.
Now when the right wants police enforced blockades, the left approach
is to "let it ride."

????
The heat from the fires is killing COVID-19 as we speak...

You could still repair your title. I know rumors spread wicked fast on FB. But while dems may be evil and burning dc, they aren't burning the church. Thank God.

OldLady

The last invasion the British burned Washington to the ground. This time Democrats are doing it. They have overplayed their hand again I think. The liberals here have followed the media orders and moved from bragging about the outrage to outright denying that blacks are doing this. Nothing changes until the media problem in this country is addressed.

BTW they have also graffitied our Supreme Court and Capitol buildings with their expressions of hate for the US and the Alamo monument in San Antonio. They have defaced the Lincoln Memorial and the WWII memorial on the National Mall.

I warned you all that these Democrats hate the United States and everything it stands for.

You could still repair your title. I know rumors spread wicked fast on FB. But while dems may be evil and burning dc, they aren't burning the church. Thank God.

OldLady

I KNOW, Hoss. That's what set me hunting. I put up a link to a video of the building that is on fire. It's not the church. If it were, do you think after a full hour CNN or FOX or the local DC affiliates would not have a camera crew there?

It was the church's parish office, which is apparently nearby--someone said across the street? I'm not familiar with DC.

OldLady

I KNOW, Hoss. That's what set me hunting. I put up a link to a video of the building that is on fire. It's not the church. If it were, do you think after a full hour CNN or FOX or the local DC affiliates would not have a camera crew there?

It was the church's parish office, which is apparently nearby--someone said across the street? I'm not familiar with DC.

Frankly, it doesn't matter if it's the church or not.

This the freakin capitol of the U.S. for heaven sake!!
The military should be sent in with weapons locked & loaded and ready to drop the hammer down on these anarchist pukes. ... :cool:
AGREE.png
Had this been dealt with firmly from the beginning as the domestic terrorist issue that it is, things never would have gotten this far. Far past time to get serious with this, drop some sort of nerve gas on these crowds to knock them out (not kill them), round every last one of them up and charge them as terrorists. Put every last one of them in a FEMA camp for the next 30 years.

Forum List

Back