Democrats Issue Veiled Threat, Vote For Joe Biden Or Cities Burn, Say They Will NOT Concede To Trump

I wonder if this could be considered a terrorist threat and get the dems removed from the ballot,,,

So the commies of the left are showing their true hand. They never were the sharpest knives in the drawer. Life sentences for the torchers. They belong in a place where they cannot harm themselves or others if they're threatening Americans for just being hard workers who built beneficial businesses. Nancy deserves double life sentences for her collusion and orchestrating the conspiracy to falsely impeach President Trump. While she doesn't look like a criminal, she took the role as chief troublemaker. She already seems to have a threat to the hairdresser for revealing how little she cares for Hoi Polloi by not wearing a mask, and like Joe Biden, thinks she has privileges to break her own laws. :eusa_hand: Not fair. Im a little tired of the leftist Lady McBeths in the House abusing power.

I wonder if this could be considered a terrorist threat and get the dems removed from the ballot,,,

You might want to consider Trump's claim that the violence seen on American streets will happen if Biden is elected in spite of the fact of the riots happening while Trump threats
I guess threats of terrorism all de

did you read the OP???

Forum List

Back