Democrats' Jan 6th Bombshell Hearsay Testimony Exposed As A Lie - Trump Did Not Grab Steering Wheel And Demand To Be Driven To The Capitol

fireworks gifs Page 31 | WiffleGif

Ornato didn’t contradict Hutchinson. That’s a fact.

Now go rest your back. It’s probably sore from moving those goal posts all morning.
Quote them asking him directly if Trump tried to hijack a limo Fawnboi claims he wasn't in, Simp.

Until you do that you have nothing g.

Quote them asking him directly if Trump tried to hijack a limo Fawnboi claims he wasn't in, Simp.

Until you do that you have nothing g.
That’s a truly idiotic statement.

Like blisteringly stupid. It makes no sense.

They asked him if he knew anything about what happened in the car. He said he couldn’t remember anything about it.

That’s a fact. It’s in the transcript that you refuse to read.

That’s a truly idiotic statement.

Like blisteringly stupid. It makes no sense.

They asked him if he knew anything about what happened in the car. He said he couldn’t remember anything about it.

That’s a fact. It’s in the transcript that you refuse to read.
Weird how you can't cut and paste that, huh?

Yeah, we all know the truth doesn't matter to you.
This is exactly about truth moron.

The particular question here is ...Was Huchinson telling the truth about her conversation with Ornato. She had no way of knowing if he weas telling the truth

Why are you asking me? Keep reading.
I don’t care to read that shit show. Those 64 pages was pure fking nonsense . I’m assuming now, you didn’t read it, so you haven’t a fking clue what he said

The particular question here is ...Was Huchinson telling the truth about her conversation with Ornato. She had no way of knowing if he weas telling the truth
And yet he hasn’t confirmed her lie

Those goalposts. We can hardly see them anymore.

Read the transcript yourself. He was asked if he knew about anything that happened in the car.
No thanks fk you if you can’t pin point the page

She is the only one saying the conversation took place, Simp.

And she lied retard. Period. End of argument. No matter how much you really really want her story to be true.
You might have an argument that she lied if Tony Ornato could remember anything that happened in January but it seems it’s all been wiped from his memory.

As such, all you really have is being an asshole.

No thanks fk you if you can’t pin point the page
I can. It’s covered of numerous pages. They ask him several times in various ways.

Tony doesn’t remember shit. He’s got a mush brain.

Forum List

Back