Democrats' Jan 6th Bombshell Hearsay Testimony Exposed As A Lie - Trump Did Not Grab Steering Wheel And Demand To Be Driven To The Capitol

Fawnboi says Trump wasn't in the limo Hutchinson claims he tried to hijack.

Something isn't adding up.

Quick update on the latest developments in the thread:

Dimwingers now claim Trump attempted to hijack a limo he wasn't in.

Dimwingers now claim it doesn't matter if the story is true.

And they wonder why thinking people have fun mocking them.
:thewave:

I never claimed it was absolute so stop with the straw men arguments.

I can’t find the line, but in this case it doesn’t matter. Refusing to take Trump to the Capitol isn’t anywhere near that line. It’s a million miles away from that line.
You dont have to say it

Its dripping from all your posts

In the case of presidents you like maybe not absolute

But you hate trump

You dont have to say it

Its dripping from all your posts

In the case of presidents you like maybe not absolute

But you hate trump
Your interpretation of my posts is heavily influenced by your deep seated political bias.

I never said it. Your interpretation is bogus.

Try to be more objective.

Your interpretation of my posts is heavily influenced by your deep seated political bias.

I never said it. Your interpretation is bogus.

Try to be more objective.
Ok

What are the limits of Deep State, aka Secret Service, physical power over trump?

Ok

What are the limits of Deep State, aka Secret Service physical power over trump?
I have no idea.

But I know for certain that line wasn’t crossed by refusing to take Trump to the Capitol riot.

I see you are doubling down on stupid.

Ornato claims he doesn’t remember anyone telling him anything about that car ride.

So there’s your answer.
I'm not looking for your answer, Simp.

Let's see his.

Why can't you provide it?

I find it comical the board Dimwingers can't provide the page number to where Ornato was asked if Trump tried to hijack the limo Fawnboi says he wasn't in.

I have no idea.

But I know for certain that line wasn’t crossed by refusing to take Trump to the Capitol riot.
Thats real cheeky of the SS

the president has every right and the responsibility to risk his life for the good of the nation

You claimed he would contradict her. Where’s the testimony that says that?
Another pathetic dodge.

I guess they never asked him directly if Trump tried to hijack the limo Fawnboi says he wasn't in.

We can wrap this one up, Folks.

Quick update on the latest developments in the thread:

Dimwingers now claim Trump attempted to hijack a limo he wasn't in.

Dimwingers now claim it doesn't matter if the story is true.

And they wonder why thinking people have fun mocking them.

Thats real cheeky of the SS

the president has every right and the responsibility to risk his life for the good of the nation
That’s an incredible silly statement even before we get to the part where you imply that going to the Capitol riot would be good for the nation.

There’s nothing controversial about the SS refusing to take the president to the riot. It was unsafe. Their job is to keep the president safe. The president is legally obligated to be under protection of the SS.

Another pathetic dodge.

I guess they never asked him directly if Trump tried to hijack the limo Fawnboi says he wasn't in.

We can wrap this one up, Folks.
What a stupid statement. Just completely devoid of logic.

What a stupid statement. Just completely devoid of logic.
I see you still can't show us where they asked him directly if Trump tried to hijack the limo Faun claims he wasn't in.

One would think if you had something, you would bring it. Since you can't we can only assume you have nothing.

Forum List

Back