Democrats' Jan 6th Bombshell Hearsay Testimony Exposed As A Lie - Trump Did Not Grab Steering Wheel And Demand To Be Driven To The Capitol

That's not the testimony that matters. Ornatos testimony will matter when he goes in front of the justice department. He'll plead the Fifth.
ok, wishful thinking is all you have.

Got it.

Regarding Trump trying to hijack the limo Faun claims Trump wasn’t in.

Ornato’s response: The first I heard of it was Hutchinson’s testimony.

Sorry Dimtards, it’s over.

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

What you claim isn't in there.

Try again, Simp.
You mean the part where the Committee members ask Ornato about the testimony Engle and others made where the altercation in the limo and the convo with Huchenson are discussed , Where Ornato claims not to remember conversations that others testified he was part of?

Did his brain get fried?

Did you not read the transcript?

Are you a lying troll?

You mean the part where the Committee members ask Ornato about the testimony Engle and others made where the altercation in the limo and the convo with Huchenson are discussed , Where Ornato claims not to remember conversations that others testified he was part of?

Did his brain get fried?

Did you not read the transcript?

Are you a lying troll?
Feel free to quote what you claim.

Feel free to quote what you claim.
For you? Fuck off. It wouldn't matter.

You have been demanding the transcript for days and now you refuse to read it.

I frankly don't give enough of a shit about you to prove something you will ignore anyway

I frankly don't give enough of a shit about you to prove something you will ignore anyway
Thanks for admitting you have nothing.

Dismissed, Simp. :dance: :dance: :dance:

I read the part where Ornato said the first he heard of Trump trying to hijack the limo was Hutchunson’s testimony.

Did you read that part?

Good stuff.

Forum List

Back