Democrats' Jan 6th Bombshell Hearsay Testimony Exposed As A Lie - Trump Did Not Grab Steering Wheel And Demand To Be Driven To The Capitol

Of course I read the relevant testimony. Unfortunately, it's not a searchable PDF file, so I had to scan through it to find the part where Ornato addressed whether or not he told that story to Hutchinson. Took about 5 minutes. It starts with, "and, Mr. Ornato, I want to focus on this period of time after the motorcade returned to the White House and Bobby Engel came by your office."

... to which Ornato's description didn't always match up with other witnesses accounts -- including Bobby Engels.
It has page numbers what page?

Nah, you lied. He never denied it. I don't recall is not a denial.
Saying the first he heard of Trump supposedly trying to hijack a limo you claim he wasn’t in was when she testifies is denying it, Dumbass.

You really are stupid.

Why would I let you benefit from my effort? Read the transcript, ya mentally lazy tard. I already gave you a clue where to find it.
If you can’t quote it, it must not be there.

Pretty Simple, Simp.

Saying the first he heard of Trump supposedly trying to hijack a limo you claim he wasn’t in was when she testifies is denying it, Dumbass.

You really are stupid.

LOL

You're desperation is noted and laughed at as always. What else could he say when he says he doesn't recall the conversation? He was directly asked, did it absolutely not occur, and he wouldn't commit.

:dance:

LOL

You're desperation is noted and laughed at as always. What else could he say when he says he doesn't recall the conversation? He was directly asked, did it absolutely not occur, and he wouldn't commit.

Thanks for confirming once again how stupid you are.

Not in the mood to spend time with a lunatic down his rabbit hole.

She lied, he denied ever hearing about Trump trying to hijack ”The Beast” (which you claim he wasn’t in) was when she testified.

How could he possibly have told a story he never heard until she made it up, Simp?

Have fun down your rabbit hole, Dummy.

You really are stupid.
Except that Bobby Engle testified that HE discussed it with Ornato …

Ornato claims that he can’t remember THAT discussion EITHER

She lied, he denied ever hearing about Trump trying to hijack ”The Beast” (which you claim he wasn’t in) was when she testified.

How could he possibly have told a story he never heard until she made it up, Simp?

Nope, you lied, Dumbfuck. He never denied it. Not knowing of a story until she said it because he doesn't recall the conversation is not a denial. It's a carefully crafted answer to neither confirm nor deny it.

Except that Bobby Engle testified that HE discussed it with Ornato …

Ornato claims that he can’t remember THAT discussion EITHER

Shit, Ornato said he didn't recall text messages with Cassidy Hutchinson regarding a OTR to the Capitol. Not even after he was shown the text messages.

Nope, you lied, Dumbfuck. He never denied it. Not knowing of a story until she said it because he doesn't recall the conversation is not a denial. It's a carefully crafted answer to neither confirm nor deny it.

Poor Dumbfuck, he said he didn't recall the conversation. It was a non-committal answer to the question, did that conversation absolutely not occur. His claim that he had not heard that story before, along with his claim that he doesn't recall the conversation, is so non-commital, that even if a recording of that purported conversation surfaced, he couldn’t even be charged with perjury since he could simply say, as I said, I don't recall the conversation. Which is why he didn't just say, that conversation absolutely did not occur.

But you're a desperate liar. I get that.

LOL

The transcript doesn’t say anything to back her lie!! There’s that. In fact, he wasn’t in the supposed limo so how would he know? You’re confused as always

The transcript doesn’t say anything to back her lie!! There’s that. In fact, he wasn’t in the supposed limo so how would he know? You’re confused as always
Actually it did. Engle testified that Ornato told HIM about the limo incident as well and Ornato “didn’t remember” that convo either

Forum List

Back