Democrats' Jan 6th Bombshell Hearsay Testimony Exposed As A Lie - Trump Did Not Grab Steering Wheel And Demand To Be Driven To The Capitol

There’s absolutely no evidence he verified her lie. Again, without evidence you got bubkist

Exactly how brain-damaged are you?? Really. On a scale from 1 to 10, with 1 being normal and 10 being Terri Schiavo.

I mean, seriously... I point out he neither confirmed nor denied telling her that story. I've said that many, many times. Yet you keep pointing out he didn't verify what she said. Is your brain so permanently damaged that you can't understand you're actually agreeing with me about him not verifying her claim?

Remember, you are talking to someone so stupid he posted that if you say she is telling the truth you are a liar, and if you say she is lying you are a liar.:cuckoo:

Aww, how sad -- Dumbfuck is lying yet again.

The truth, which is anathema to Dumbfuck, is that I never once said she told the truth. What I have said all along is I don't know if she lied and made that up ... or if she told the truth and Tony Ornato conveyed that story to her. And it looks like we'll never know since Ornato refused to confirm or deny telling her.

If truth and reality were on your side, you wouldn't have to lie like ya do, Dumbfuck. :(

The first I heard of Trump supposedly trying to hijack “The Beast” was her testimony = Denial he told her that story.

Doesn’t support the lie though, so again, I give two shits

I don't even give one shit about you giving two shits. It's still a lie claiming she lied since it's still unknown whether or not Ornato told her that story.

Thanks for confirming once again how stupid you are.

Not in the mood to spend time with a lunatic down his rabbit hole.

She lied, he denied ever hearing about Trump trying to hijack ”The Beast” (which you claim he wasn’t in) was when she testified.

How could he possibly have told a story he never heard until she made it up, Simp?

Have fun down your rabbit hole, Dummy.

LOL

You keep saying you're done, but you're such a raving glutton for punishment, you keep coming back for more.

How could he possibly have told a story he never heard until she made it up, Simp?

Dumbfuck, he didn't say he didn't tell her that. He said he didn't remember the conversation. Meaning he could have told her that on Sedition Day, but then forgetting he told her that, now recalls not hearing about it until she brought it up.

Savvy?

I know this is too nuanced for your undersized brain, but he never denied telling her that story.

:itsok:

That's funny, that's what I got from you when I asked you what's "physically impossible" about Trump reaching for the steering wheel in that vehicle, after you repeated such an asinine observation.

And why wouldn't you respond?

Because it's utter nonsense.

Trump was in a vehicle like this, sitting directly behind the front seat, where all he had to do was reach over the seat...

c266faa9-0995-4878-a71a-a21479836e83-Trump_video_snip.JPG

You're such a glutton for punishment, Dumbfuck.

spank-gif.278780
Look at Fawnboi calling Hutchinson a liar for claiming Trump was in “The Beast”.

We’ll sump, if one doesn’t recall a conversation, the conversation never happened

Uh, no, moron. I don't recall if I ever called you insane or not -- that doesn't mean I never did.

Savvy?

Exactly how brain-damaged are you?? Really. On a scale from 1 to 10, with 1 being normal and 10 being Terri Schiavo.

I mean, seriously... I point out he neither confirmed nor denied telling her that story. I've said that many, many times. Yet you keep pointing out he didn't verify what she said. Is your brain so permanently damaged that you can't understand you're actually agreeing with me about him not verifying her claim?
It seems it’s you confused as always! No verification is no confirmation and no confirmation is no evidence. No evidence means the lie remains a lie! So again, it’s you who is brain dead

The first I heard of Trump supposedly trying to hijack “The Beast” was her testimony = Denial he told her that story.

Nope, that would be the result of not recalling the conversation on Sedition Day.

Uh, no, moron. I don't recall if I ever called you insane or not -- that doesn't mean I never did.

Savvy?
We’ll simp, if you can’t recall, it didn’t happen!! You’re truly stupid

Look at Fawnboi calling Hutchinson a liar for claiming Trump was in “The Beast”.

The truth, which is anathema to Dumbfuck, is that she didn't claim Trump was in the Beast. She claimed Tony Ornato told her Trump was in the Beast.

If truth and reality were on your side, you wouldn't have to lie like ya do, Dumbfuck. :(

Nope, that would be the result of not recalling the conversation on Sedition Day.
One doesn’t recall then it wasn’t important, if not important enough to recall, most likely didn’t happen

The truth, which is anathema to Dumbfuck, is that she didn't claim Trump was in the Beast. She claimed Tony Ornato told her Trump was in the Beast.

Truth isn’t on your side

The truth, which is anathema to Dumbfuck, is that I never once said she told the truth. What I have said all along is I don't know if she lied and made that up ... or if she told the truth and Tony Ornato conveyed that story to her. And it looks like we'll never know since Ornato refused to confirm or deny telling her.

So you are now claiming you didn’t say anyone saying she lied is a liar, and anyone saying she is telling the truth is a liar?

Read you’re own words, liar.
Again, so? It's always been a he said/she said thing since the start. That hasn't changed. So anyone claiming she lied, is lying; just as is anyone claiming she told the truth.

It seems it’s you confused as always! No verification is no confirmation and no confirmation is no evidence. No evidence means the lie remains a lie! So again, it’s you who is brain dead

No evidence does not equal it's a lie. It's his word again hers. She claims he said it. He claims he doesn't recall. His failure to recall does not refute her claims.

Again, using the same analogy as above ... would YOU be lying if you accused me of calling you insane if I were to say, I don't recall ever calling you insane. The first I'm hearing of this is you accusing me.

Either she is lying, or you are lying….or both if you are lying. My money is in both.

We’ll simp, if you can’t recall, it didn’t happen!! You’re truly stupid

LOL

No, ijit, that doesn't mean I never called you insane. It only means I don't recall calling you insane. Maybe I did? Maybe I didn't.

I see you're pushing a solid 9 on that scale.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Forum List

Back