Democrats' Jan 6th Bombshell Hearsay Testimony Exposed As A Lie - Trump Did Not Grab Steering Wheel And Demand To Be Driven To The Capitol

So you are now claiming you didn’t say anyone saying she lied is a liar, and anyone saying she is telling the truth is a liar?

Read you’re own words, liar.

I never denied saying that, Dumbfuck.

I see you're pushing 10 on that Terri Schiavo scale.

Either she is lying, or you are lying….or both if you are lying. My money is in both.

Nope, you're still the liar here. Glad I could clear that up for ya.
thumbsup.gif

I never denied saying that, Dumbfuck.

I see you're pushing 10 on that Terri Schiavo scale.
You claimed I lied in this post, Simp.

Where is the lie?

Remember, you are talking to someone so stupid he posted that if you say she is telling the truth you are a liar, and if you say she is lying you are a liar.:cuckoo:

No evidence does not equal it's a lie. It's his word again hers. She claims he said it. He claims he doesn't recall. His failure to recall does not refute her claims.

Again, using the same analogy as above ... would YOU be lying if you accused me of calling you insane if I were to say, I don't recall ever calling you insane. The first I'm hearing of this is you accusing me.
No one substantiate something, that something never happened

How many times need I remind you? You claiming she lied is a lie, Her claim has never been refuted. It's unknown if she lied or not.
Where is my lie in that post, Simp.

Point it out, or admit I caught you in yet another lie.

How many times need I remind you? You claiming she lied is a lie, Her claim has never been refuted. It's unknown if she lied or not.
We’ll if it can’t be substantiated it’s a lie since it doesn’t exist

Well that's not even close to true. Again, if I couldn't substantiate calling you insane, that doesn't mean I didn't.

Not a single person has substantiated her lies, and Ornato clearly disputed them when he testified under oath the first time he heard about Trump supposedly trying to hijack “The Beast” was her testimony.

Well that's not even close to true. Again, if I couldn't substantiate calling you insane, that doesn't mean I didn't.
Doesn’t mean you did! You still don’t get it!! Too fking funny

Not a single person has substantiated her lies, and Ornato clearly disputed them when he testified under oath the first time he heard about Trump supposedly trying to hijack “The Beast” was her testimony.

By "not a single person," you mean neither of the two Secret Service agents in the room with her.

And while that's true, neither confirmed it -- it's also true that neither denied it.

By "not a single person," you mean neither of the two Secret Service agents in the room with her.

And while that's true, neither confirmed it -- it's also true that neither denied it.
Ornato clearly did, Simp.

What’s funny is that doesn’t make her lie go away

Forum List

Back