Democrats' Jan 6th Bombshell Hearsay Testimony Exposed As A Lie - Trump Did Not Grab Steering Wheel And Demand To Be Driven To The Capitol

Actually it did. Engle testified that Ornato told HIM about the limo incident as well and Ornato “didn’t remember” that convo either
Show a link with the quote! BTW, ornato didn’t recall much. Sort of unimportant

Nope, you lied, Dumbfuck. He never denied it. Not knowing of a story until she said it because he doesn't recall the conversation is not a denial. It's a carefully crafted answer to neither confirm nor deny it.
Sure it is! It’s legal talk

Poor Dumbfuck, he said he didn't recall the conversation. It was a non-committal answer to the question, did that conversation absolutely not occur. His claim that he had not heard that story before, along with his claim that he doesn't recall the conversation, is so non-commital, that even if a recording of that purported conversation surfaced, he couldn’t even be charged with perjury since he could simply say, as I said, I don't recall the conversation. Which is why he didn't just say, that conversation absolutely did not occur.

But you're a desperate liar. I get that.
Thanks for confirming once again how stupid you are.

Not in the mood to spend time with a lunatic down his rabbit hole.

She lied, he denied ever hearing about Trump trying to hijack ”The Beast” (which you claim he wasn’t in) was when she testified.

How could he possibly have told a story he never heard until she made it up, Simp?

Have fun down your rabbit hole, Dummy.

The transcript doesn’t say anything to back her lie!! There’s that.

Nor does it refute what she said.

In fact, he wasn’t in the supposed limo so how would he know? You’re confused as always

Putz, I never said he was in the car with Trump. He didn't need to be in it to recite that story to her.

face-palm-gif.278959

What page was your supposed quote on? Until you share that, you have bubkist

LOL

Again, ijit, that quote exists even if I don't bother telling you what page it's on. Not my problem you're mentally lazy.

face-palm-gif.278959

Sure it is! It’s legal talk

That's correct. He didn't know what other witnesses said; he didn't know what evidence the committee had; and he didn't want to get caught committing perjury. I don't blame him for his answers. Plus, I recall reading somewhere that Secret Service agents are very tight-lipped and prefer not to reveal what they experience on the job.

She lied, he denied ever hearing about Trump trying to hijack ”The Beast” (which you claim he wasn’t in) was when she testified.

How could he possibly have told a story he never heard until she made it up, Simp?

LOL

You keep saying you're done, but you're such a raving glutton for punishment, you keep coming back for more.

Dumbfuck, he didn't say he didn't tell her that. He said he didn't remember the conversation. Meaning he could have told her that on Sedition Day, but then forgetting he told her that, now recalls not hearing about it until she brought it up.

Savvy?

I know this is too nuanced for your undersized brain, but he never denied tell her that story.

:itsok:

LOL

You keep saying you're done, but you're such a raving glutton for punishment, you keep coming back for more.

Dumbfuck, he didn't say he didn't tell her that. He said he didn't remember the conversation. Meaning he could have told her that on Sedition Day, but then forgetting he told her that, now recalls not hearing about it until she brought it up.

Savvy?

I know this is too nuanced for your undersized brain, but he never denied tell her that story.

LOLOL

You're deranged, con. The evidence exists even if you don't want to look at it yourself.
There’s absolutely no evidence he verified her lie. Again, without evidence you got bubkist

There’s absolutely no evidence he verified her lie. Again, without evidence you got bubkist
Remember, you are talking to someone so stupid he posted that if you say she is telling the truth you are a liar, and if you say she is lying you are a liar.:cuckoo:

LOL

Again, ijit, that quote exists even if I don't bother telling you what page it's on. Not my problem you're mentally lazy.

face-palm-gif.278959
Doesn’t support the lie though, so again, I give two shits

LOL

Savvy?

I know this is too nuanced for your undersized brain, but he never denied telling her that story.

LOL

Savvy?

I know this is too nuanced for your undersized brain, but he never denied telling her that story.

LOL

Savvy?

We’ll simp, if one doesn’t recall a conversation, the conversation never happened

Last edited:

Forum List

Back