Democrats' Jan 6th Bombshell Hearsay Testimony Exposed As A Lie - Trump Did Not Grab Steering Wheel And Demand To Be Driven To The Capitol

How do you explain Ornato testifying the first he heard of Trump Trying to hijack a limo was Hutchinson’s testimony?
I’d bring up the fact that three other witnesses contradict that claim.

Which means he’s either lying or he has early onset dementia.

Quote the rest of it you think changes the fact the first he heard of Trump trying to hijack the limo was Hutchinson’s testimony..
For you?

Why bother. In fact I already did. Fuck off troll

so you lied.

Got it.

LOLOL

Drools the dumbfuck who lied that Hutchinson lied but can't show Tony Ornato denying he told her that story. You're literally accusing others of doing what you're doing.

Whether Trump grabbed the wheel is immaterial to the fact he demanded to be brought to the Capital. When it was explained to him that members of the mob were armed he said "they are not here to hurt me."

You have to understand what's really going on here. Looking at the full scope of Hutchinson’s testimony, she said some very devistating details. Most notably that Trump was made aware that some people in that crowd were armed but then he summoned them to the Capitol anyway; and his disregard for the safety of those inside the Capitol, saying he wanted the magnetometers taken down so armed folks would be comfortable entering the Ellipse because they weren't there to harm him; not caring one iota who else they might be there to harm.

Those claims were first-hand accounts of what she says she heard. Unimpeachable coming from someone on his own team who was in the middle of it all. The right largely ignores all that since they can't touch it. So instead, they've been desperately flailing over a second-hand claim she made which amounted to a he said/she said discussion in private which had little to do with anything other than to show Trump wanted to join that mob at the Capitol, which is not even disputable. Funny thing is... even had Ornato confirmed conveying that story to Hutchinson, they wouldn't give a shit about such actions anyway. They don't care about what Trump did that day. Their only goal is to prove Hutchinson lied about being told how animated Trump was in that car so they can use that to dismiss her more damning testimony.

Quick update on the latest developments in the thread:

Dimwingers now claim Trump attempted to hijack a limo he wasn't in.

Dimwingers now claim it doesn't matter if the story is true.

And they wonder why thinking people have fun mocking them.

Lying again, Dumbfuck? Quote one person here claiming the story Ornato purportedly conveyed to Hutchinson actually happened...

That’s a truly idiotic statement.

Like blisteringly stupid. It makes no sense.

They asked him if he knew anything about what happened in the car. He said he couldn’t remember anything about it.

That’s a fact. It’s in the transcript that you refuse to read.

They're too stupid to read it. Like a 4 year old child at bedtime, they're literally waiting for someone else to read it to them. But no worries, the transcript just came out yesterday. It won't be long until rightarded fake news starts translating it to them.

Weird how you can't cut and paste that, huh?

You're too dumb for others to cut and paste for you, Dumbfuck. You proved that conclusively when you asked me to cut and paste the driver's quote where he described Trump's behavior on that car as "animated and irritated." And when I did, rather than discuss what the driver said, you attempted, and failed, to dismiss it because they kept the driver's name private; as though that meant he never told them Trump was "animated and irritated."

I don’t care to read that shit show. Those 64 pages was pure fking nonsense . I’m assuming now, you didn’t read it, so you haven’t a fking clue what he said

Of course I read the relevant testimony. Unfortunately, it's not a searchable PDF file, so I had to scan through it to find the part where Ornato addressed whether or not he told that story to Hutchinson. Took about 5 minutes. It starts with, "and, Mr. Ornato, I want to focus on this period of time after the motorcade returned to the White House and Bobby Engel came by your office."

... to which Ornato's description didn't always match up with other witnesses accounts -- including Bobby Engels.

Fawnboi says Trump wasn't in the limo Hutchinson claims he tried to hijack.

Something isn't adding up.

You're lying again, Dumbfuck. :eusa_liar:

She never said Trump tried to hijack anything. What she did say was that Tony Ornato told her Trump reached for the steering wheel of the Beast.

And now, with the transcript released, it's clear Ornato did not contradict her claim as he said he doesn't remember.

I'm not looking for your answer, Simp.

Let's see his.

Why can't you provide it?

You're lying again, Dumbfuck. :eusa_liar:

He did provide it. He gave you the link to Ornato's testimony. You've been wailing and flailing ever since because he won't show you the relevant section because you're too ignorant and lazy to find it yourself.

Regarding Trump trying to hijack the limo Faun claims Trump wasn’t in.

Ornato’s response: The first I heard of it was Hutchinson’s testimony.

Sorry Dimtards, it’s over.

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

LOL

Because he doesn't remember anything that happened in his office. He doesn't even recall Bobby Engel sitting in his office.

How do you explain Ornato testifying the first he heard of Trump Trying to hijack a limo was Hutchinson’s testimony?

Easy, he was asked, "you don't recall that conversation happening or that it did not occur? You don't recall it happening, or absolutely not?"

He did not say the conversation absolutely did not happen. He said he doesn't recall it happening. And saying the first time he heard the story as she conveyed was when she said it is as simple as her not repeating it exactly how she says she heard it. Doesn't mean that conversation didn't take place.

Last edited:
Easy, he was asked, "you don't recall that conversation happening or that it did not occur? You don't recall it happening, or absolutely not?"

He did not say the conversation absolutely did not happen. He said he doesn't recall it happening. And saying the first time he heard the story as she conveyed was when she said it is as simple as her not repeating it exactly how she says she heard it. Doesn't mean that conversation didn't take place.
What a mess....Although what would anyone expect coming out of a one sided kangaroo proceeding...?

Forum List

Back