Democrats: Kill that son-of-a-bitch Julian Assange

Accused rapist and fugitive from justice Assange just needs to be brought to justice - in Sweden to face his rape charges.

Liberals seem very desperate to silence Assange - 'Kill the Messenger!'

Bob Beckel is a piece of shit.......but he isn't running for president like the piece of shit you're trying to sanitize.

Accused rapist and fugitive from justice Assange just needs to be brought to justice - in Sweden to face his rape charges.

The guy is a scumbag, but a rapist he is not.

I remember republicans wanting him shot for treason even though he is not an American. Julian Assange has given the world an indispensable tool for democracy. I can assure you that ill feelings toward wikilinks and Assange are held by mainly by hardline party loyalists rather than democrats in general. Personally I feel the revelations have made the democratic party better after the uproar died down and some heads rolled.

I remember republicans wanting him shot for treason even though he is not an American. Julian Assange has given the world an indispensable tool for democracy. I can assure you that ill feelings toward wikilinks and Assange are held by mainly by hardline party loyalists rather than democrats in general. Personally I feel the revelations have made the democratic party better after the uproar died down and some heads rolled.

Can't believe I just agreed with you.
But do you feel the same way when Hillary is the target?

He needs Hillary to defend him, that way he can walk away a free man.

Forum List

Back