Democrats: Kill that son-of-a-bitch Julian Assange

We should care about FOXNewsDemocrat Beckel ... why?

Liberals have always thought he was a POS. Conservatives loved him, because he was a "Democrat" who hated Democrats.

Well, conservatives, your boy is saying stupid things. Own it.

I remember republicans wanting him shot for treason even though he is not an American. Julian Assange has given the world an indispensable tool for democracy. I can assure you that ill feelings toward wikilinks and Assange are held by mainly by hardline party loyalists rather than democrats in general. Personally I feel the revelations have made the democratic party better after the uproar died down and some heads rolled.

Can't believe I just agreed with you.
But do you feel the same way when Hillary is the target?
They deserved it. A little disappointed the Russians or whoever did not do a similar snoop on the republicans to reveal how rigged up their system is but I am convinced that the democratic party is better off for having to face it's own bullshit head on.

Bob Beckel is a piece of shit.......but he isn't running for president like the piece of shit you're trying to sanitize.

Always an excuse....jesus how do you guys sleep at night.
Who did I excuse? and what the hell is a gore head?

Beckel comments....its
Wait for the October surprise. It's coming and I wonder what it is??

I already know what Hillary Clinton's October surprise is and boy is it a doozy.

Yeah more bodies..gotta finish off the DNC.....the most dangerous job in America

I remember republicans wanting him shot for treason even though he is not an American. Julian Assange has given the world an indispensable tool for democracy. I can assure you that ill feelings toward wikilinks and Assange are held by mainly by hardline party loyalists rather than democrats in general. Personally I feel the revelations have made the democratic party better after the uproar died down and some heads rolled.

They deserved it. A little disappointed the Russians or whoever did not do a similar snoop on the republicans to reveal how rigged up their system is but I am convinced that the democratic party is better off for having to face it's own bullshit head on.

Maybe he couldn't hack republicans or he thinks hoallrynisna warmonger......but the republicans don't rig shit.....if they had....they would have fucked trump....but they are Atleast honest.

Wait for the October surprise. It's coming and I wonder what it is??

I already know what Hillary Clinton's October surprise is and boy is it a doozy.

Hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Let me guess, Hillary will announce that she will enter into a contract with Wackenhut to incarcerate all the gun aficionados who will become criminals after her victory.

I'm pretty sure if Assange could get the goods on Republicans he wouldn't hesitate.
Whether that means there's nothing to get or Republicans are just more careful I couldnt say.

But I will say again it's nice to see you care about corruption,which is not something you can say about a large percentage of Democrats.

Maybe he couldn't hack republicans or he thinks hoallrynisna warmonger......but the republicans don't rig shit.....if they had....they would have fucked trump....but they are Atleast honest.

Ya gotta admit the RINOs gave it a good shot when it comes to derailing Trump.
But they have voters they have to be concerned about since they've pissed off a large portion of their base.

Accused rapist and fugitive from justice Assange just needs to be brought to justice - in Sweden to face his rape charges.
Washington redskin, how does it feel to be a spineless PC drone?? Lol

We should care about FOXNewsDemocrat Beckel ... why?

Liberals have always thought he was a POS. Conservatives loved him, because he was a "Democrat" who hated Democrats.

Well, conservatives, your boy is saying stupid things. Own it.

Bob is a Dem I wouldnt mind drinking a few beers with....if it wasnt for that enabling thing.

I'm pretty sure if Assange could get the goods on Republicans he wouldn't hesitate.
Whether that means there's nothing to get or Republicans are just more careful I couldnt say.

But I will say again it's nice to see you care about corruption,which is not something you can say about a large percentage of Democrats.
Of course I care, I know how political operations work so the revelations were no huge surprise. I am sure both parties were hacked for whatever reason. The motivation for leaking democrat and not the republican dirty laundry is still a mystery but I can assure you it is nothing good.

I'm sure you already know that you're an ignorant scum bucket, Cuntamacious......

But as a reminder to other morons who "praise" your shit flinging , TWO factors"

Becklel does NOT represent the Clinton campaign in any shape of form....and

MOST IMPORTANT,.......Beckel is NOT running for president and stupid Beckel is NOT calling for the murder of a presidential candidate.

I'm sure you already know that you're an ignorant scum bucket, Cuntamacious......

But as a reminder to other morons who "praise" your shit flinging , TWO factors"

Becklel does NOT represent the Clinton campaign in any shape of form....and

MOST IMPORTANT,.......Beckel is NOT running for president and stupid Beckel is NOT calling for the murder of a presidential candidate.

Hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Excuse me, miserable cum swallower.

Are you telling me that the Jews had no right to execute Hitler and Co?

That their ONLY choice was to roll ever and play dead?

After all Hitler was the duly elected Fuhrer

If he wanted to transgress upon their righst and gas/incinerate them well - they had no other choice, right?

Forum List

Back