Democrats Kiss AZ. Goodbye.

NASCAR seems hostile to mutant bigots bringing their mutant bigot flags to their events.
again, you should tell antifa that. none of my people do any such thing. Since it is obviously at the top of your mind, that must be your play. Narcissist

Why would making voting more difficult be a goal??

The goal isn't to make it more difficult, the goal would be to make voting more secure.

It just so happens that doing so would likely make it more difficult, but I don't see that as a negative...

again, you should tell antifa that. none of my people do any such thing. Since it is obviously at the top of your mind, that must be your play. Narcissist
Again. I don't care about your tiny community of mutant bigots. You lost. 😄

Let's hope people are making sure this new law in enforced. If it is I do not see Democrats winning a dog catcher election.

Arizona Passed Bill Ensuring Only US Citizens Can Vote In Elections – And The Left Is Freaking Out​

Should be interesting finding out who has a problem with this.

This changes nothing. Arizona is now a swing state, and will only b come more purple, before it turns blue.

Here’s a newsflash for you scooter, every state in the country is becoming more blue as aging Boomers die off. There are no growing red areas anywhere in the country. And wait until the entire Anti gun, anti fossil fuel Generation Z takes over, and the Gen Alpha right behind them starts coming of age.

Nope. Laughing with hearty har har. Gays went from being afraid of being found out and unable to marry to being able to marry and other people afraid to be seen as being unfair to them. You lost. 😄
laughing at what exactly? what is it you think you've done? I'm still not sure what you're arguing that I lost. I had nothing to lose. so not sure your rant in here. It sure seems you are a scared one though. repeating your societal needs over and over again, looking for acceptance.

laughing at what exactly? what is it you think you've done? I'm still not sure what you're arguing that I lost. I had nothing to lose. so not sure your rant in here. It sure seems you are a scared one though. repeating your societal needs over and over again, looking for acceptance.
And acceptance is what the LGTBQ community has. :itsok:

Forum List

Back