🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Democrats know that they are protected by most of the media

The point I was making is that no republican would attend the funeral of a KKK member (former or current) because they know that they would receive hell for it. Democrats don't seem to have this fear which shows that they know that nothing will happen to them because of that. I'm not saying that their ain't republicans who don't know a KKK member but the fact that one political party doesn't fear the consequences and another one does shows that there is some kind of bias going on.
Then you should be concerned about why your party is viewed that way, NOT who goes to what funeral. Your priorities are all screwed up.

The way a party is viewed and the way a party is is the difference between perception and reality. They are not always the same thing because how we perceive something might not be correct at all.

What do you mean my party? Didn't you see my username?

That is why I show a clip and even that doesn't seem to penetrate the 'liberal' mind.

There you go again. There is no clip of the media protecting someone half wit

True. But you will have to use your brain and make a conclusion... I see that I am asking to much of you but you will have to try. Why do republicans fear attending the funeral of someone like Bryd with all of his history but democrats don't.

You mean use your preconceived notions of what is real. Since there is no clip of media protecting anyone anything stemming from that is moot.

It is called drawing a conclusion from other true statements. I thought we learned to think when we are born but you have yet to master the art.

What are the other true statements you forgot to include to show the media protects Democrats?

I haven't showed a clip of life evolving from amino acids but I'm pretty sure that is how it happens.

Hey
Comeback to us AFTER the entire KKK renounce their hatred and vile rhetoric.

I guess this will be our last time seeing you?

You guys are aware of the dangers of a media that protects a political party is? Once a political party knows they are allowed to get away with whatever they want they will run the system however they choose since there are no consequences to their actions. In order for people who participate in the democratic process to make fully informed decisions they have to have news that tells them the truth with as little bias as possible.

Newspapers were created by various people/factions to support their political preference since our creation as a Nation and even before that.... political positioning was their sole purpose, the so called ''news'' was just a by-product.... I think we've forgotten this over time...

You'll have to give us an example of a Democrat attending the funeral of a KKK member.
Are you smart enough to click the arrow?
Sure, but the clip isn't what you claim it is. Why do you post blatant lies?

What does it show. Please enlighten us...

Mitch McConnell spoke at Byrd's funeral. But that probably doesn't count because Byrd hadn't been in the klan for decades at the time of his death.

Do you know how I know that the media protects democrats? It is the fact that not one single republican would ever be caught dead at the funeral a KKK member. Lets assume that half of the republican politicians knew someone who was a KKK member and they happen to attend his funeral because he was a 'friend'. None of these republicans would ever show up because they know that the media will be all over them but the democratic party doesn't seem to have this fear. They actually did show up to the funeral of a KKK member and barely anyone ever said anything. They seem to have no fear of being publicly punished for it because they know nothing will ever happen to them because they are democrats.

There is not one single republican at this funeral

If that's true, whose fault is it? The media is a business. A collection of businesses. If you RWnuts want more media outlets that are pro-conservative,

get off your fat asses and start them.

Newspapers were created by various people/factions to support their political preference since our creation as a Nation and even before that.... political positioning was their sole purpose, the so called ''news'' was just a by-product.... I think we've forgotten this over time...

That does seem like a pretty good and reasonable conclusion. if newspapers were created to promote certain political agendas then what was created to tell people about TRUE and objective events in the world around them. Perhaps people scrawled it on the bark of some tree with their flint blades.

You'll have to give us an example of a Democrat attending the funeral of a KKK member.

Mitch McConnell spoke at Byrd's funeral. But that probably doesn't count because Byrd hadn't been in the klan for decades at the time of his death.

Mitch McConnell is scummier than shit if he did that. Why do these politicians have friends who are in the KKK?

Do you know how I know that the media protects democrats? It is the fact that not one single republican would ever be caught dead at the funeral a KKK member. Lets assume that half of the republican politicians knew someone who was a KKK member and they happen to attend his funeral because he was a 'friend'. None of these republicans would ever show up because they know that the media will be all over them but the democratic party doesn't seem to have this fear. They actually did show up to the funeral of a KKK member and barely anyone ever said anything. They seem to have no fear of being publicly punished for it because they know nothing will ever happen to them because they are democrats.

There is not one single republican at this funeral

If that's true, whose fault is it? The media is a business. A collection of businesses. If you RWnuts want more media outlets that are pro-conservative,

get off your fat asses and start them.

It is a business. What is your point?

Mitch McConnell is scummier than shit if he did that. Why do these politicians have friends who are in the KKK?

Byrd was not in the KKK when he died.

OP KNOWS that just saying something doesnt make it true

That is why I show a clip and even that doesn't seem to penetrate the 'liberal' mind.

You're a joke around here, and now that everyone has heard the joke, well, you know...

I'm glad you think someone trying to be objective and honest is...well...you know...funny. Don't you guys get tired of defending shit you know is wrong because you have to make sure your political party has to win. I'm not saying I'm perfect over this matter but so many people exagerate shit so much in politics that it is getting damn near impossible to tell what is the truth anymore. What if politicians sound like if they told the truth all the time? They would sound a hell lot different than what they do now.

Maybe you shouldn't lie in your OP then. And, yeah, Byrd wasn't in the klan when he died, nor did he support them or vote for issues they support. But, you know this, it's been gone over time and time again. White conservatives fear they are losing their country and all you can do is post peevish bullshit like this thread.

Do you guys think that Byrd sounds a lot worse when the cameras are not on him? The whole argument that he was a KKK member is kind of irrelavant because just because you are not in the KKK doesn't mean you are not racist. I'm sure many of his co-workers, the politicians in office, probably knew he talked like this and they said nothing. I wouldn't know if I would feel comfortable around someone like this at all.

That does seem like a pretty good and reasonable conclusion. if newspapers were created to promote certain political agendas then what was created to tell people about TRUE and objective events in the world around them. Perhaps people scrawled it on the bark of some tree with their flint blades.
I don't think we've ever known the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth with our news papers and it's been up to Historians to get the truth in to books for in depth reading....same with our schools, they are taught watered down History pre college....

Do you guys think that Byrd sounds a lot worse when the cameras are not on him? The whole argument that he was a KKK member is kind of irrelavant because just because you are not in the KKK doesn't mean you are not racist. I'm sure many of his co-workers, the politicians in office, probably knew he talked like this and they said nothing. I wouldn't know if I would feel comfortable around someone like this at all.

Thanks for the reminder that Robert Byrd wasn't a racist, but go ahead and get hung up on a single word and ignore the reason he used it and everything else he said in the interview.

I disagree with Byrd that we talk about race too much, but I understand where he was coming from and I saw no ill will toward any race (including whites) in that video.

I don't think we've ever known the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth with our news papers and it's been up to Historians to get the truth in to books for in depth reading....same with our schools, they are taught watered down History pre college....

Bias tends to creep in because human beings have a tendency to lie and distort things. It is kind of like telling your boss the reasons why you quit your last job. A little bias creeps in because you don't want to tell the entire truth because it may be negative but people do tend to tell the story in such a way that puts a postive light on their actions. I suspect the same thing happens in a lot of other fields such as newspapers.

Bias tends to creep in because human beings have a tendency to lie and distort things. It is kind of like telling your boss the reasons why you quit your last job. A little bias creeps in because you don't want to tell the entire truth because it may be negative but people do tend to tell the story in such a way that puts a postive light on their actions. I suspect the same thing happens in a lot of other fields such as newspapers.

What about when your last job was great and you excelled at it? No, you assume everyone is like you and most likely fired from their last place of employment. At least, that's what you appear to be saying .

Anyway, a tip for you, burger flipping is all in the wrist. Maybe you'll do better folding gorditas

Forum List

Back