Democrats Leads Insurrection

New York GOP lawmaker announces she will introduce resolution to expel Bowman over fire alarm stunt​

New York GOP Rep. Nicole Malliotakis announced Saturday that she would be introducing legislation to expel Democrat Rep. Jamaal Bowman from Congress for pulling the fire alarm during votes for a resolution on U.S. government spending.

"This is the United States Congress, not a New York City high school," Malliotakis wrote on X, formerly called Twitter. "This action warrants expulsion & I’m introducing a resolution to do just that."

Bowman is currently under investigation for pulling the fire alarm during votes. He allegedly did it to interrupt the ongoing proceedings and to delay a vote.

Capitol Police have released the photo of Bowman pulling the fire alarm.
I agree, the idiot needs to be gone.

I see your point.....HOWEVER, the fire alarm delayed Congressional business. That's a lot more serious.
He could work for NASA. Then the SLS launches would cots 10 billion dollars a launch with just the space capsule and nothing else. However, it is diverse and of equity. Let's be real. Reduce the stress and anxiety that does not need to exist.

OP COMMENT: He violated the exact same law that January 6 defendants are being prosecuted for every day.

QUOTES: On Saturday, in a move that shamed his party, his delegation and the state of New York, Bowman pulled a fire alarm at the Capitol as his party tried to delay a House vote on a stopgap spending bill.
Pulled a fire alarm.
It was as dangerous as it was immature.

View attachment 836658

OBSTRUCTING A FEDERAL PROCEEDING – Shuts Down Congress!
The exact same crimes that Jan 6 defendants are tried for.

View attachment 836659

View attachment 836660
Lame.

This is what is actually been reported

He said he did by accident... He said the door is normally open and he thought he it was a door release...

Yes, because a high school principal doesn't know what a big red fire alarm looks like. You go right ahead and run with that.

OP COMMENT: He violated the exact same law that January 6 defendants are being prosecuted for every day.

QUOTES: On Saturday, in a move that shamed his party, his delegation and the state of New York, Bowman pulled a fire alarm at the Capitol as his party tried to delay a House vote on a stopgap spending bill.
Pulled a fire alarm.
It was as dangerous as it was immature.

View attachment 836658

OBSTRUCTING A FEDERAL PROCEEDING – Shuts Down Congress!
The exact same crimes that Jan 6 defendants are tried for.

View attachment 836659

View attachment 836660
I hope they throw the book at him.

a566d7e8c5b48c77e5bc8e1d5fb578b3_768x0.jpg

That door is normally unlocked on weekdays, but it was Saturday.

A mistake, and a stupid one at that, but nothing malicious.

There’s nothing unusual about that sign. They’re seen all across the country on a daily basis and are quite easily understood. The lengths you leftards go to cover your masters is pathetic.

Forum List

Back