Democrats' Machine Shows Rust

The American voter is far more informed than you might imagine. I
I am not sure about that. We wouldn't be up in shitcreek without paddles if the American voter were informed at all.
Well, frankly, I don't think the AMerican voter had a damn thing to do with it. All the decisions made to get us in a shit creek without a paddle ahve been made by both parties at one time or another. The public had no say so either way! It could have been worse if one party had dominated in all three bodies of governance. The voters DID prevent that!
Did the GOP pass Obamacare?
Did the GOP pass Dodd-Frank?
Did the GOP nominate Sotomaior or Kagan?
Did the GOP negotiate the Iran nuclear deal?
Did the GOP negotiate the reset with Russia?
Did the GOP conduct any foreign policy at all?
Did the GOP pass incresaes in the min wage?
Did the GOP enable the EPA to increase regulations?

No. Your moral equivalence is declined.

The GOP are all obstructionists who drove them to do such things.

I am not sure about that. We wouldn't be up in shitcreek without paddles if the American voter were informed at all.
Well, frankly, I don't think the AMerican voter had a damn thing to do with it. All the decisions made to get us in a shit creek without a paddle ahve been made by both parties at one time or another. The public had no say so either way! It could have been worse if one party had dominated in all three bodies of governance. The voters DID prevent that!

No. Your moral equivalence is declined.

The GOP are all obstructionists who drove them to do such things.
Yeah, go with that.

They have failed to win a national election outside of the presidency for the last 8 years.

Boy, this could just well be the Rabbi quote of the month!

There isn't any "national election" other than the presidency...ever. Derrrrrr.
Boy are you going to look stoopid when I explain this to you.

Go for it, I'm all ears.
OK, first tell me how the president gets elected and what makes that a national office.

Well, yes... Obamacare could not have been passed without GOP Justice Roberts.

Did the GOP pass Dodd-Frank?[/quote]
Dodd-Franks was a godsend. Afer the 2007/2008 crisis, it was the antidote for the toxic economy left by the Bush administration.
The Consumer Protection Act is my favorite tenant of Dodd-Frank.

THE RABBI said:

Do you hate women?

THE RABBI said:

The outcome was somewhat disappointing!

THE RABBI said:

:lol: what a joke...

THE RABBI said:

Whose fault is that?

THE RABBI said:

They should have!

THE RABBI said:
The should have!

THE RABBI said:
. No, Your moral equivalence is declined.

No, those items you just listed do not tell the whole political story. And some of Obama's actions listed I agree with!

They have failed to win a national election outside of the presidency for the last 8 years.

Go for it, I'm all ears.
OK, first tell me how the president gets elected and what makes that a national office.
Stinky bait.

Still, the dem machine decline isn't a new story. Outside the South, where Obamacare and Pelosi became gamechangers, and even Obama himself is an issue, that haunts dems in any election for any post .... I'm not sure there's any simple, or single, answer as to why there's the decline.

Well, yes... Obamacare could not have been passed without GOP Justice Roberts.

Dodd-Franks was a godsend. Afer the 2007/2008 crisis, it was the antidote for the toxic economy left by the Bush administration.
The Consumer Protection Act is my favorite tenant of Dodd-Frank.

THE RABBI said:

Do you hate women?

THE RABBI said:

The outcome was somewhat disappointing!

THE RABBI said:

:lol: what a joke...

THE RABBI said:

Whose fault is that?

THE RABBI said:

They should have!

THE RABBI said:
The should have!

THE RABBI said:
. No, Your moral equivalence is declined.

No, those items you just listed do not tell the whole political story. And some of Obama's actions listed I agree with![/QUOTE]
OK you have revealed yourself as a shallow, uninformed moron. Which is good because I can put you on Iggy and avoid spending one more second on your worthless posts. Bye.

Go for it, I'm all ears.
Stinky bait.

Still, the dem machine decline isn't a new story. Outside the South, where Obamacare and Pelosi became gamechangers, and even Obama himself is an issue, that haunts dems in any election for any post .... I'm not sure there's any simple, or single, answer as to why there's the decline.
OK so you can't answer a question that wasnt directed at you anyway.
Second it is obviously a new story, otherwise it wouldnt be front page news.
Third, the rest of your post was incoherent babbling. Try harder.

OK you have revealed yourself as a shallow, uninformed moron. Which is good because I can put you on Iggy and avoid spending one more second on your worthless posts. Bye.

Yeah, cut and run just like the Confederate coward you are. Silly RABBI(t)

Go for it, I'm all ears.

This is a pretty simplistic issue here...you shouldn't need to answer a question with a question.

Because there's just a shitload of nationally elected officials outside of the Presidency, right?

Rabbi, I'm still not sure who's a bigger fucking idiot, you or Franco. But every time you open your mouth, you make Franco's "pubble crapple bubble bobble boner" babble sound like advanced physics.

Go for it, I'm all ears.

This is a pretty simplistic issue here...you shouldn't need to answer a question with a question.
Then you wont have any trouble telling me. This is a gut check issue. If you know the answer then we can go on to the next part and answer your question. If you dick around then you arent serious and wasting my time.

Forum List

Back