Democrats make fun of a navy seals wife.

feduptaxpayer

Gold Member
Jan 8, 2010
Vancouver
It is pretty sad when the liberals try to make fun of the widow of a navy seal who was invited to Trump's speech in Congress. They said that Trump was using her for his own gains. Maybe, maybe not. But there was also a black girl, and a woman with a disability in the balcony who were also invited, and they were also praised and recognized by Trump. Was Trump using them also for his political gains?

So, the question that I would like answered if someone can is why didn't people like Moore attack the black girl or the girl with a disability? Could it be because one was a black girl and the other was a woman with a disability, and it would not look very good to be ridiculing these women because maybe it would be seen as racist or mocking people with disabilities?

So, mock the white widow because they know that they can get away with mocking white people because nobody would really notice or care because she was white. After all, isn't it politically correct and alright to attack and mock white people? Libtards are nothing but sore losers and bigots and intolerant retards, and are getting what they deserve today from Trump. Trump is kicking their fat lazy useless butts, and they don't like it. Well, get ready for more because Trump has just started. Finally libtards are getting their just rewards up the ass.

:beer:

Libtards are nothing but sore losers and bigots and intolerant retards, and are getting what they deserve today from Trump.
Cogently argued, fedup! you could get a job as speech-writer for Dirty Donald....
Donald-Trump_3372655b.jpg

The leftist scum act like these people were at the speech against their wills. Obviously they wanted to be there. This is just another cheap and baseless shot at Republicans, which is the only kind of attack those shit bags know how make.

It is pretty sad when the liberals try to make fun of the widow of a navy seal who was invited to Trump's speech in Congress. They said that Trump was using her for his own gains. Maybe, maybe not. But there was also a black girl, and a woman with a disability in the balcony who were also invited, and they were also praised and recognized by Trump. Was Trump using them also for his political gains?

So, the question that I would like answered if someone can is why didn't people like Moore attack the black girl or the girl with a disability? Could it be because one was a black girl and the other was a woman with a disability, and it would not look very good to be ridiculing these women because maybe it would be seen as racist or mocking people with disabilities?

So, mock the white widow because they know that they can get away with mocking white people because nobody would really notice or care because she was white. After all, isn't it politically correct and alright to attack and mock white people? Libtards are nothing but sore losers and bigots and intolerant retards, and are getting what they deserve today from Trump. Trump is kicking their fat lazy useless butts, and they don't like it. Well, get ready for more because Trump has just started. Finally libtards are getting their just rewards up the ass.

It's getting beyond a fucking joke. They trotted Khan out to bash Trump then when Trump honors a hero and his wife they're props.

Fuck a bunch of libtardos.

The leftist scum act like these people were at the speech against their wills. Obviously they wanted to be there. This is just another cheap and baseless shot at Republicans, which is the only kind of attack those shit bags know how make.

Of course she wanted to be there. Trump still used her for an applause line. He's a real shit bag for that. Then sayingthe Seal was smiling because....applause time!

GTFOH

This shouldn't be shocking at all. It's what they do.

Of course she wanted to be there. Trump still used her for an applause line. He's a real shit bag for that. Then sayingthe Seal was smiling because....applause time!

GTFOH
I guess then that you think Obama was also sleazy for using people as props every Fucking time he made some sort of policy announcement, huh? Fuck off, Fuckwit.

GTFOH
I guess then that you think Obama was also sleazy for using people as props every Fucking time he made some sort of policy announcement, huh? Fuck off, Fuckwit.

I know when you change the subject that I am right and you have no defense. Thanks!

GTFOH

I know when you change the subject that I am right and you have no defense. Thanks!
Somebody loves the smell of his own shit, you ridiculous hypocrite.

GTFOH

Now you mad lol

GTFOH

Now you mad lol
Yeah, you love that smell! Keep on fucking that chicken, moron!

GTFOH

Now you mad lol
Yeah, you love that smell! Keep on fucking that chicken, moron!

Now say it in capslock. DANCE!

Didnt AG Holder lie to Congress about the gun running program that they had going on with Mexican drug cartels, then refuse to appear in response to Congressional subpeonas?

IMG_0255.JPG

Liar.

Forum List

Back