Democrats make fun of a navy seals wife.

If he talks about them he is attacked for that. If he doesn't he is attacked for that.

The only conclusion is that the vile lefties are not attacking him for anything he actually does, no matter what they claim, but just because he is their enemy and they will do and say anything to attack him.

FUCK THE VILE LEFT.

The dumbocrat liberals have already said that they will take every chance they can to try and get Trump on something. The fools don't realize that Trump is a lot smarter than they are. Trump is a business man, not a politician. They are such a bunch of crybaby losers. They just cannot accept their defeat. Eight more years to go, and then the losers libtards can try again. But hopefully by then the dumbocrats will be history in politics.

The leftist scum act like these people were at the speech against their wills. Obviously they wanted to be there. This is just another cheap and baseless shot at Republicans, which is the only kind of attack those shit bags know how make.

Of course she wanted to be there. Trump still used her for an applause line. He's a real shit bag for that. Then sayingthe Seal was smiling because....applause time!

GTFOH
I guess then that you think Obama was also sleazy for using people as props every Fucking time he made some sort of policy announcement, huh? Fuck off, Fuckwit.

I know when you change the subject that I am right and you have no defense. Thanks!

Rob37 replied to your comment. He didn't change anything. It is you who will not admit that he is right, and it is you who is trying to avoid a proper reply.

Listen closely, yes he replied...about Obama. Obama is not the topic so he did change it Mrs. ROB37

I did, and you sound confused now.

Making shit up again are we?

Nope. I am not a libtard or a dumbocrat supporter. The experts at making up shit. Believe it or not. :banana:

You started a thread based on a lie . Typical right wing behavior .

Next time how about a little effort to at least link to a fake news story from some hack site !

No lie here, I saw it all on TV, and you know what I said is true.

What did you see on tv ?

As for this Brillo guy. Who the fuck is he ?

On a side note : isn't this where Cons complain out PC thugs getting people fired for their free speech ?

I already told you what I saw on TV. Are you stunned? A 100 million people did also.

The leftist scum act like these people were at the speech against their wills. Obviously they wanted to be there. This is just another cheap and baseless shot at Republicans, which is the only kind of attack those shit bags know how make.

Of course she wanted to be there. Trump still used her for an applause line. He's a real shit bag for that. Then sayingthe Seal was smiling because....applause time!

GTFOH
I guess then that you think Obama was also sleazy for using people as props every Fucking time he made some sort of policy announcement, huh? Fuck off, Fuckwit.

I know when you change the subject that I am right and you have no defense. Thanks!

Rob37 replied to your comment. He didn't change anything. It is you who will not admit that he is right, and it is you who is trying to avoid a proper reply.

Listen closely, yes he replied...about Obama. Obama is not the topic so he did change it Mrs. ROB37
Hmmmm.... who is the bigger pussy: CC Or Obama?

Making shit up again are we?

Nope. I am not a libtard or a dumbocrat supporter. The experts at making up shit. Believe it or not. :banana:

You started a thread based on a lie . Typical right wing behavior .

Next time how about a little effort to at least link to a fake news story from some hack site !

No lie here, I saw it all on TV, and you know what I said is true.

What did you see on tv ?

As for this Brillo guy. Who the fuck is he ?

On a side note : isn't this where Cons complain out PC thugs getting people fired for their free speech ?

I don't know who this Brillo guy is also. WTF.

GTFOH

Hey, what would say if that widow was black and the navy seal was black? You and the dumbocrat liberals would be silent, and you f'n well know it. :anj_stfu:

It is pretty sad when the liberals try to make fun of the widow of a navy seal who was invited to Trump's speech in Congress. They said that Trump was using her for his own gains. Maybe, maybe not. But there was also a black girl, and a woman with a disability in the balcony who were also invited, and they were also praised and recognized by Trump. Was Trump using them also for his political gains?

So, the question that I would like answered if someone can is why didn't people like Moore attack the black girl or the girl with a disability? Could it be because one was a black girl and the other was a woman with a disability, and it would not look very good to be ridiculing these women because maybe it would be seen as racist or mocking people with disabilities?

So, mock the white widow because they know that they can get away with mocking white people because nobody would really notice or care because she was white. After all, isn't it politically correct and alright to attack and mock white people? Libtards are nothing but sore losers and bigots and intolerant retards, and are getting what they deserve today from Trump. Trump is kicking their fat lazy useless butts, and they don't like it. Well, get ready for more because Trump has just started. Finally libtards are getting their just rewards up the ass.

:beer:

Isn't that why you mocked and trashed Khizyr Kahn? I mean...it was ok then for you guys right?

Khan was there to oppose Trump because Trump was going to put a halt to his gravy train in business catering to illegal immigrants.

GTFOH

Hey, what would say if that widow was black and the navy seal was black? You and the dumbocrat liberals would be silent, and you f'n well know it. :anj_stfu:

What would you say if they were rare bald eagles? And since that has nothing to do with the topic why does that matter?

GTFOH

What would you say if they were rare bald eagles? And since that has nothing to do with the topic why does that matter?

Typical liberal Avoid the question. I know and you know that if the widow was black and the seal was black you and your dumbocrat liberals would not say a word. This is where white people need to get upset and wake up because in today's society it is alright to bash white people, and all other races are to be left alone from criticism. There will be no consequences for bashing white people. You CC has just proven what I said.

GTFOH

Typical liberal Avoid the question. I know and you know that if the widow was black and the seal was black you and your dumbocrat liberals would not say a word. This is where white people need to get upset and wake up because in today's society it is alright to bash white people, and all other races are to be left alone from criticism. There will be no consequences for bashing white people. You CC has just proven what I said.

You don't move me to answer you phony questions fool. Lol...try to deflect with someone who'll fall for it.

GTFOH

You don't move me to answer you phony questions fool. Lol...try to deflect with someone who'll fall for it.

It would appear as though you have a comprehension problem? But what else is new with liberals. They are nothing more than a bunch of bigots and intolerant deplorables. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back