Democrats massive butt hurt behavior

Well they sure are butt hurt over the Mueller report. Now they are grasping and any and all straws and nit picking like crazy.

2020 is right around the corner and the Dem led House is a shit show of the first order. I'm wondering if they lose the House in 2020.

Hope they keep going with all those investigations they want to run. Trump will be winning in 2020.

Go Dems.

We have not seen the Mueller report.

And you won't see the whole thing. Get used to the idea.

I'm not worried about that. The fact is you right wing maggots are lying about this and it must be shown.

The congress will see all the information. That's why they exist. And because they exist the bullshit lies you guys believe will be crushed.
What lies? If you can't point to any I've told, feel free to admit you're making it up.
Well they sure are butt hurt over the Mueller report. Now they are grasping and any and all straws and nit picking like crazy.

2020 is right around the corner and the Dem led House is a shit show of the first order. I'm wondering if they lose the House in 2020.

Hope they keep going with all those investigations they want to run. Trump will be winning in 2020.

Go Dems.

I'm not worried about that. The fact is you right wing maggots are lying about this and it must be shown.

The congress will see all the information. That's why they exist. And because they exist the bullshit lies you guys believe will be crushed.

First you whine that you haven't seen the report, now you say you're not worried about seeing the report. Can you pick a horse and stay on it, or do you prefer walking?

Exactly what lies do you think will be demolished once the jackals in Congress get their paws on the report? If there's nothing there, will you have the character to admit you were wrong, or will you just come out with more excuses, or more likely, jump to something else as if you've never said anything? Or maybe you're convinced the jackals will lie about what's in the report so you can go on believing?

I haven't whined about shit bitch. I stated a motherfucking fact. And we going to see examples of impeachable behaviors. We aren't going to find nothing because we saw what was going on. Only you 30 percenters who would watch Trump commit murder then believe him when he tells you it was self defense, think nothing ever happened.

Go Dems.

What lies? If you can't point to any I've told, feel free to admit you're making it up.

First you whine that you haven't seen the report, now you say you're not worried about seeing the report. Can you pick a horse and stay on it, or do you prefer walking?

Exactly what lies do you think will be demolished once the jackals in Congress get their paws on the report? If there's nothing there, will you have the character to admit you were wrong, or will you just come out with more excuses, or more likely, jump to something else as if you've never said anything? Or maybe you're convinced the jackals will lie about what's in the report so you can go on believing?

I haven't whined about shit bitch. I stated a motherfucking fact. And we going to see examples of impeachable behaviors. We aren't going to find nothing because we saw what was going on. Only you 30 percenters who would watch Trump commit murder then believe him when he tells you it was self defense, think nothing ever happened.

We have not seen the Mueller report. Stop lying.

For over 2 years I have listened to democrats cry about any delusional political issue this can.
Excuse after excuse for Hillary's loss blame russia blame comey blame fox blame little nations .
I didnt hear them claiming aliens or witch craft were involved but that may come into the picture soon.
Then they cry collusion collusion now they're crying Mueller Mueller barr barr its looking for delusional excuses and delusional political hype.
Im reallt amused by these morons crying.
Are they all butt hurt That bad and still crying after the election like they did when hillary lost and she cryed and couldn't go on tv sobing on her knees drunk on vodka throwing a fit like a child.
I have never heard of such child like behavior happing in over 240 uears in america or any nation.

Sounds like massive butthurt to me over the ass kicking you got in the midterms last year. You might want to stock up on lotion because that scenario isn't going to end for you next year either.

Go Dems.

So, as I asked, what lies? And you haven't answered, will you have the character to admit there was nothing there, or are you going to double down if proven wrong? Or will it be the jump to another faux scandal, maybe the taxes?

For over 2 years I have listened to democrats cry about any delusional political issue this can.
Excuse after excuse for Hillary's loss blame russia blame comey blame fox blame little nations .
I didnt hear them claiming aliens or witch craft were involved but that may come into the picture soon.
Then they cry collusion collusion now they're crying Mueller Mueller barr barr its looking for delusional excuses and delusional political hype.
Im reallt amused by these morons crying.
Are they all butt hurt That bad and still crying after the election like they did when hillary lost and she cryed and couldn't go on tv sobing on her knees drunk on vodka throwing a fit like a child.
I have never heard of such child like behavior happing in over 240 uears in america or any nation.

'Democrats massive butt hurt behavior'

Ahhh yes, the well-educated-sounding and intellectually-fulfilling title that is eponymous with an Aponi thread. :haha:

And this is followed by a rambling diatribe of nonsensical blather...accentuated by the fact Aponi apparently has no idea what punctuation is for (and the less said about his spelling - the better). I take it a grade school education is not what it used to be.

Yes world...behold the classic Trumpbot in all his glory.

As for his OP?

Still wondering what the heck his point was...other then he thinks of other people's buttocks quite often and he apparently despises anyone who is not like him.

At least she knows the symbol for FEMALE

So, as I asked, what lies? And you haven't answered, will you have the character to admit there was nothing there, or are you going to double down if proven wrong? Or will it be the jump to another faux scandal, maybe the taxes?

So no lies then. Got it.

Muellers report is not go8ng to change anything except make democrats butt hurt more.
Public crying and sobbing will be massive

"Butthurt"....how fucking original........

(above, yet another example why Trump stated that he LOVES the poorly educated.....LMAO)
And yet infinitely more informed and logical than any of the myriad of butthurt threads I've seen you start. Sorry, but the word fits - and you wear it well!

"Butthurt"....how fucking original........

(above, yet another example why Trump stated that he LOVES the poorly educated.....LMAO)
And yet infinitely more informed and logical than any of the myriad of butthurt threads I've seen you start. Sorry, but the word fits - and you wear it well!
Im sorry your butt hurt perhaps some lube will help you or a box of tissues for both of your ends

After the election the butt hurt demos crying and sobing on their knees was great .
Like a bunch of newborns wanting a tit

Forum List

Back