Democrats Met With Russians

Those who live in glass houses should never throw stones.

Schermata-2017-03-03-alle-12.37.42.jpg.cf.jpg

001-MCCASKILL-RUSSIAN-SESSIONS-01-800x416.jpg.cf.jpg

putin-schumer-575x289.jpg

Where’s the outrage?

Democrat Senate Minority leader Chuck Schumer continues to push the Russia conspiracy.But it was Schumer who met with Putin in New York City – not Trump.

The picture above was taken in 2003 as Russian President Vladimir Putin, right, enjoys a Krispy Kreme doughnut and coffee with Senator Charles Schumer from New York as Putin visits the first New York gas station of the Russian company Lukoil.

The hysteria over Trump administration officials talking — or not talking — with Russia needs to end.

It’s getting in the way of putting America back on track.

shumer-putin-575x328.jpg

Schermata-2017-03-03-alle-12.40.17.jpg.cf.jpg

Drudge Report

You've become desperate...and still ridiculous. BTW, Reagan met Gorbachev, and did so in public. Can the same transparency be said for Flynn?

I've posted the exact transcript. Franken posed a convoluted question with a lot of conditions and allegeds and hypotheticals...about which Sessions said he had no information.

So what was the actual QUESTION that Franken asked? Anything he said as comment, or supposition, or innuendo isn't a question. Leaving the question of what would he do if he were to be confirmed as Attorney General, and he got evidence of Trump associates communicating with the Russians?

That information has already been published. There were multiple witnesses to each event.

And one of the witnesses, Jeff Sessions, claimed he wasn't there. That he never met with the Russians, or communicated with the Russians in any way.

I've posted the exact transcript. Franken posed a convoluted question with a lot of conditions and allegeds and hypotheticals...about which Sessions said he had no information.

So what was the actual QUESTION that Franken asked? Anything he said as comment, or supposition, or innuendo isn't a question. Leaving the question of what would he do if he were to be confirmed as Attorney General, and he got evidence of Trump associates communicating with the Russians?

I'm not your internet librarian, you sad little sack of silliness. But here it is (and I quote muyself):

Here is the pertinent exchange, which has been grossly misrepresented by the LW loons.

Franken: Okay. CNN has just published a story, and I’m telling you this about a news story that’s just been published. I’m not expecting you to know whether or not it’s true or not. But CNN just published a story alleging that the intelligence community provided documents to the president-elect last week that included information that, quote, “Russian operatives claimed to have compromising personal and financial information about Mr. Trump.” These documents also allegedly say, quote, “There was a continuing exchange of information during the campaign between Trump’s surrogates and intermediaries for the Russian government.” Now, again, I’m telling you this as it’s coming out, so you know. But if it’s true, it’s obviously extremely serious, and if there is any evidence that anyone affiliated with the Trump campaign communicated with the Russian government in the course of this campaign, what will you do?

Sessions: Senator Franken, I’m not aware of any of those activities. I have been called a surrogate at a time or two in that campaign and I didn’t have — did not have communications with the Russians, and I’m unable to comment on it....

Read more at: The Perjury Allegation against Jeff Sessions Is Meritless

Breaking: AG Jeff Sessions Asks All Remaining 46 U.S. Attorney's From Last Adminstration To Resign

You neglect to mention that 50% of the US is fueled by Russian uranium.

Link?

You are inane. The U.S. is not fueled by 50% uranium regardless of the source. We use oil, hydro-electric, natural gas and coal far more than nuclear power.

Correction: 50% of the nuclear power plants in the USA are powered with Russian uranium.

Pardon my poor wording.

I'm not your internet librarian, you sad little sack of silliness. But here it is (and I quote muyself):

Franken: Okay. CNN has just published a story, and I’m telling you this about a news story that’s just been published. I’m not expecting you to know whether or not it’s true or not. But CNN just published a story alleging that the intelligence community provided documents to the president-elect last week that included information that, quote, “Russian operatives claimed to have compromising personal and financial information about Mr. Trump.” These documents also allegedly say, quote, “There was a continuing exchange of information during the campaign between Trump’s surrogates and intermediaries for the Russian government.” Now, again, I’m telling you this as it’s coming out, so you know. But if it’s true, it’s obviously extremely serious, and if there is any evidence that anyone affiliated with the Trump campaign communicated with the Russian government in the course of this campaign, what will you do?

Sessions: Senator Franken, I’m not aware of any of those activities. I have been called a surrogate at a time or two in that campaign and I didn’t have — did not have communications with the Russians, and I’m unable to comment on it....

Now pick out the actual QUESTION that Franken asked?

Let me help you. "[if] There was a continuing exchange of information during the campaign between Trump’s surrogates and intermediaries for the Russian government. ... if it’s true ... and if there is any evidence that anyone affiliated with the Trump campaign communicated with the Russian government in the course of this campaign, what will you do? "

Now pick out the actual QUESTION that Franken asked?

Let me help you. "[if] There was a continuing exchange of information during the campaign between Trump’s surrogates and intermediaries for the Russian government. ... if it’s true ... and if there is any evidence that anyone affiliated with the Trump campaign communicated with the Russian government in the course of this campaign, what will you do? "

Yes, I see that you cherry picked it out of context. What you are helping us do is to see how you disingenuous cretins and sheeple gobble up the LW narrative.

Yes, I see that you cherry picked it out of context. What you are helping us do is to see how you disingenuous cretins and sheeple gobble up the LW narrative.

As I was going to St Ives
I met a man with seven wives
each wife had seven sacks
each sack had seven cats
each cat had seven kits
kits, cats, sacks and wives
how man were going top st ives?

What was the question and what is the answer?

Wait. I thought they had the goods on Sessions. So they don't know what was said.

Thanks!

I know Sessions felt the need to lie about the meetings happening.

No you don't, because he didn't lie. He answered the question that was asked in the context of how it was asked. Only partisan hillarybots dispute that.

So he recused himself for no reason? Is Sessions a Democrat now?

He decided to recuse himself because Republican Congressmen asked him to do that.

Because he got caught lying. No republican congressman said he should recuse himself before he was caught lying.

What an incredible dumbass you are.

2 key Republicans just called on Jeff Sessions to recuse himself from Russia probe

Where’s the outrage?

Democrat Senate Minority leader Chuck Schumer continues to push the Russia conspiracy.But it was Schumer who met with Putin in New York City – not Trump.

The picture above was taken in 2003 as Russian President Vladimir Putin, right, enjoys a Krispy Kreme doughnut and coffee with Senator Charles Schumer from New York as Putin visits the first New York gas station of the Russian company Lukoil.

The hysteria over Trump administration officials talking — or not talking — with Russia needs to end.

shumer-putin-575x328.jpg

Drudge Report

You've become desperate...and still ridiculous. BTW, Reagan met Gorbachev, and did so in public. Can the same transparency be said for Flynn?

How many meetings and phone calls did Obama and Hillary have with Russians "in private?"

You neglect to mention that 50% of the US is fueled by Russian uranium.

Link?

You are inane. The U.S. is not fueled by 50% uranium regardless of the source. We use oil, hydro-electric, natural gas and coal far more than nuclear power.

Correction: 50% of the nuclear power plants in the USA are powered with Russian uranium.

Pardon my poor wording.
I think that uranium was used up long ago.

Megatons to Megawatts Program - Wikipedia

The Megatons to Megawatts Program, successfully completed in December 2013, is the popular name given to the program which is also called the United States-Russia Highly Enriched Uranium Purchase Agreement. The official name of the program is the "Agreement between the Government of the Russian Federation and the Government of the United States of America Concerning the Disposition of Highly-Enriched Uranium Extracted from Nuclear Weapons", dated February 18, 1993.[1] Under this Agreement Russia agreed to supply the United States with low-enriched uranium (LEU), obtained from high- enriched uranium (HEU) found to be in excess of Russian defense purposes. The United States agreed to purchase the low enriched uranium fuel.

Google: General U.S. Nuclear Info. U.S. electricity from nuclear energy in 2015: 19.5 percent, with 797.2 billion kilowatt-hours generated.

Wiki: During the 20-year Megatons to Megawatts program, as much as 10 percent of the electricity produced in the United States was generated by fuel fabricated using LEU from Russian HEU

If 20% of our power comes from nuclear, and 10% of our power comes from Russian uranium, that's approx. half of all our reactors run on Russian fuel

Pardon my poor wording.
I think that uranium was used up long ago.

Wrong. We're talking from the plowshare program.
No, actually we aren't.

Operation Plowshare - Wikipedia

When Russian agreed to reduce its nuclear stockpile, the fissile material rendered was used to fuel nuclear reactors, but that program was over more than two decades ago. A reactor needs to be refueled more often than every 20 years.

Megatons to Megawatts Program - Wikipedia

The Megatons to Megawatts Program, successfully completed in December 2013, is the popular name given to the program which is also called the United States-Russia Highly Enriched Uranium Purchase Agreement. The official name of the program is the "Agreement between the Government of the Russian Federation and the Government of the United States of America Concerning the Disposition of Highly-Enriched Uranium Extracted from Nuclear Weapons", dated February 18, 1993.[1] Under this Agreement Russia agreed to supply the United States with low-enriched uranium (LEU), obtained from high- enriched uranium (HEU) found to be in excess of Russian defense purposes. The United States agreed to purchase the low enriched uranium fuel.

Google: General U.S. Nuclear Info. U.S. electricity from nuclear energy in 2015: 19.5 percent, with 797.2 billion kilowatt-hours generated.

Wiki: During the 20-year Megatons to Megawatts program, as much as 10 percent of the electricity produced in the United States was generated by fuel fabricated using LEU from Russian HEU

If 20% of our power comes from nuclear, and 10% of our power comes from Russian uranium, that's approx. half of all our reactors run on Russian fuel
20 years was over in 2013, numskull. That uranium is all gone.

The program didn't end unitil 2013, and as stated from google, currently 10% of electricity in this country is produced with Russian uranium from the program. Which means half our reactors are running on Russian fuel.

The program didn't end unitil 2013, and as stated from google, currently 10% of electricity in this country is produced with Russian uranium from the program. Which means half our reactors are running on Russian fuel.
Wrong. It doesn't say "currently." It says "during the program."

"During the 20-year Megatons to Megawatts program, as much as 10 percent of the electricity produced in the United States was generated by fuel fabricated using LEU from Russian HEU.[6]"

How many meetings and phone calls did Obama and Hillary have with Russians "in private?"

Between Jan 20, 2009 and Jan 20, 2017 all they wanted. Since they were constitutionally empowered and required to do so.

Where’s the outrage?

shumer-putin-575x328.jpg

Drudge Report

NICE TRY at trying to SPIN this but it ain't working.

Was Russia hacking into RNC databases at the same time Democrats were meeting with China & Russia over a specific issue? Furthermore these were already elected representatives and weren't on the campaign trail.

Look Obama ordered this Russian investigation done BEFORE he left office. It's done, and so is Trump and company. Several reports state that he "preserved this intelligence." Meaning he didn't give it too FBI director James Comey, who is also under investigation for his interference into this election, and he certainly would not have turned it over to Republicans who would have squashed it.

The New York Times, citing former American officials, reported that these officials were concerned that the information they were gaining on the Russian meddling in the election and the possible campaign contact could be compromised with the new administration, and they wanted to set up any future investigation with the information. According to The Times, after Obama asked for an investigation into Russian tampering into the elections, officials found some
"damning" evidence.
Obama administration reportedly raced to preserve intelligence on possible contact between Russians and Trump associates

Analysis | 5 times Donald Trump’s team denied contact with Russia

MEETING IN CLEVELAND DURING THE RNC CONVENTION JULY 2016

Another national security adviser to the Trump campaign, J.D. Gordon, also disclosed Thursday that he had met with Kislyak, (after Sessions got busted) this time during the Republican National Convention in Cleveland in July. That meeting was first reported by USA Today.Gordon had advocated for language in the GOP platform that the Ukrainians not be armed in their battle against pro-Russian separatists, an effort was ultimately successful.
But Gordon says he was simply advocating what Trump himself had expressed -- that he did not wish to see major war break out over the situation in Ukraine.
More Trump advisers disclose meeting with Russia's ambassador - CNNPolitics.com

Now when you can find ANYONE that sat across the table with a Foreign adversary in the middle of a campaign season that was writing foreign policy with them, before they were even close to winning the fucking election, let us know about it.
More Trump advisers disclose meeting with Russia's ambassador - CNNPolitics.com

Trump-Putin.jpg

Trump & company have been wholly outfoxed by Obama

Every time one of them lies under oath another leaks pops out proving they're lying, (Flynn first, Sessions second) and this will drip, drip, drip until Democrats take over in 2018 and then the REAL investigation will be underway. And if Republicans can do 8 separate investigations into Bengazi, I think you can imagine what Democrats will do with Treason, Obstruction and Coverup.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back