Democrats more motivated for mid-terms

Toro

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2005
Surfing the Oceans of Liquidity
Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know. "Polls don't mean anything." "Trump is going to win." Blah, blah, blah.

Just like polls didn't mean anything for Roy Moore or Marie le Pen.

Anyways ...

B3-BW539_Dshot_NS_20180926031413.png

http://si.wsj.net/public/resources/images/B3-BW539_Dshot_NS_20180926031413.png?mod=djemDailyShot

It is going to be sweet to see the Dems melt down the night of the mid terms. These polls are about as believable as Avenetti's latest round of smearing. The Dems blew it with this circus. The Red State dems can't even take cover now and must vote against Kavanaugh. This is going to be ugly for the Dems. I have to take work off the next day so I can stay up and enjoy.

It is going to be sweet to see the Dems melt down the night of the mid terms. These polls are about as believable as the Avenetti's latest round of smearing. The Dems blew it with this circus. The Red State dems can't even take cover now and most vote against Kavanaugh. This is going to be ugly for the Dems. I have to take work off the next day so I can stay up and enjoy.

Dem's will once again be...but but but...but...:aargh::aargh::102::aargh::aargh::206::206::206::206:

"Motivated"?

You mean like they were in 2016, when they lost?

:21:

Democrats more motivated for mid-terms

indeed

to vote for republican

the just walk away movement

is going to stun ya

This whole Supreme Court smear has been a boon for the GOP. People are pissed and outraged at these 11th hour ploys with obvious designs to delay and obstruct.

If the GOP get him confirmed Trump will yell "now get out there and vote, we need more Republicans". He can point to them reversing tax cuts and destroying his efforts to confront trade abusers.

It is going to be sweet to see the Dems melt down the night of the mid terms. These polls are about as believable as Avenetti's latest round of smearing. The Dems blew it with this circus. The Red State dems can't even take cover now and must vote against Kavanaugh. This is going to be ugly for the Dems. I have to take work off the next day so I can stay up and enjoy.

The polls are quite believable for anyone who is in touch with reality. Clearly you are not. Especially when Trump supporters like Fox News and IBD take polls and they show the same thing. Republicans are in deep trouble. It is going to be ugly for Republicans. Most voters agree with Democrats on Kavanaugh.

This whole Supreme Court smear has been a boon for the GOP. People are pissed and outraged at these 11th hour ploys with obvious designs to delay and obstruct.

If the GOP get him confirmed Trump will yell "now get out there and vote, we need more Republicans". He can point to them reversing tax cuts and destroying his efforts to confront trade abusers.

Voters do not support Kavanaugh. It is a disaster for the GOP. People are pissed that this not being taken seriously.

The problem is that voters do not see the tax cuts as a boon for them. They see this was a sop to the rich who get the lions share of the benefits. Voters also disapprove of Trump's trade policies.

Forum List

Back