Democrats need a teleprompter for the pledge of allegiance

Hell, Melania Trump needed a teleprompter to tell her own life story.
icon_rolleyes.gif
And even then, as we later learned, it was Michelle Obama's life story she was telling and not her own.
I give you my word that I won't vote for her then!
Oh, I thought we were laughing at people who needed a teleprompter to recite words they should know about any help? I didn't realize it was only about those who are running for office. Okay, so which Democrats running for office read the Pledge of Allegiance off a teleprompter?
Projection is thy game. Demorat is thy name.

Faun is a dunce.......
Cries a raging imbecile who can't actually prove his claims.
icon_rolleyes.gif
But that's okay I know you believe your nonsense anyway, so there's that.
My "claim" was proven in the op. With pictures I might add. Now go play your diversion game on a busy highway would ya.

Oh, I thought we were laughing at people who needed a teleprompter to recite words they should know about any help? I didn't realize it was only about those who are running for office. Okay, so which Democrats running for office read the Pledge of Allegiance off a teleprompter?

Faun is a dunce.......
icon_rolleyes.gif

Says someone show sucks bill clintons.dick and can't do a simple Google search
Poor raging imbecile. Now he's posting his homo-erotic fantasies in a public forum.

How sad.

And why would I need Google to prove your claims when you failed miserably to do that yourself? :dunno:

logo.gif

Www.google.com. try it

I give you my word that I won't vote for her then!

Faun is a dunce.......
icon_rolleyes.gif
My "claim" was proven in the op. With pictures I might add. Now go play your diversion game on a busy highway would ya.
My post which you responded to wasn't even to you. It was to bucktooth. Having a rough day, gramps?

Faun is a dunce.......
icon_rolleyes.gif

Says someone show sucks bill clintons.dick and can't do a simple Google search
Poor raging imbecile. Now he's posting his homo-erotic fantasies in a public forum.

How sad.

And why would I need Google to prove your claims when you failed miserably to do that yourself? :dunno:

logo.gif

Www.google.com. try it
That's what losers who can't prove their ridiculous claims say.

coffeepaper.gif

The real question is which flag are they pledging allegiance too?
Since i was 6 years old, i thought "pledging allegiance to a flag" was stupid.
I still think so decades later.
The flag is overrated.
Patriotism reflects prosocial action, not empty words or holding a hand over the chest like a dogmatic robot.
You realize the "flag" is a representation of our country, right ?
Yes, a flag is also a piece of cloth, right?

See here's how it works. You face the American flag as you recite the pledge, and the flag represents America, thus you are pledging to America. Real simple.

The real question is which flag are they pledging allegiance too?
Since i was 6 years old, i thought "pledging allegiance to a flag" was stupid.
I still think so decades later.
The flag is overrated.
Patriotism reflects prosocial action, not empty words or holding a hand over the chest like a dogmatic robot.
You realize the "flag" is a representation of our country, right ?
Yes, a flag is also a piece of cloth, right?
See here's how it works. You face the American flag as you recite the pledge, and the flag represents America, thus you are pledging to America. Real simple.
You described a mindless dogmatic robot. Authoritarian governments love these "real simple" rituals for the masses.

Forum List

Back