Democrats Need To Stop the Bickering and Heal Their Party

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
Here are some unsolicited suggestions on how the Dems can do this;

1. Stop presenting the Super Delegates as committed to Hillary as they are not legally bound to support her. That chaps a lot of people who expect the DNC to be more objective and impartial.

2. Fire Schultz and get someone who isnt an obvious lesbian to be more impartial at least in her mannerisms and approach to the Sanders camp. Yes, the Lesbo Enclave is running the Democratic Party but they dont have to rub everyone's nose in it.

3. Let Bernie Sanders have a major speech at the convention and continue his movement within the Democratic Party, or he may be driven to continue his movement OUTSIDE The party.

4. Make a deal with Sanders to be the VP. This is an obvious move that will help the Democrats to win. Parachuting Biden in or picking another lesbian to go with Hillary as the Bookend Lesbian Duo is not going to work.

5. Have a meeting between Hillary and Sanders so they can lay out their common ground and negotiate amending the party platform to appeal to Sanders people.

I kind of hope nothing like this happens as I think Hillary will be a disaster, but having a President Sanders step in when Hillary goes to prison is pretty cool too.

I think the candidates should have to run a decathlon, that way we know what their physical state is and who the winner is, without having to go through two years of campaigning..

6. Have democrat plant Donald Trump split the GOP vote wh a 3rd party. Oh wait , that was way more successful than planned !

You people are enjoying this shit way too much.

Dont you know we have an economy to save and freedom to protect? All at a profit of course.

Here are some unsolicited suggestions on how the Dems can do this;

1. Stop presenting the Super Delegates as committed to Hillary as they are not legally bound to support her. That chaps a lot of people who expect the DNC to be more objective and impartial.

2. Fire Schultz and get someone who isnt an obvious lesbian to be more impartial at least in her mannerisms and approach to the Sanders camp. Yes, the Lesbo Enclave is running the Democratic Party but they dont have to rub everyone's nose in it.

3. Let Bernie Sanders have a major speech at the convention and continue his movement within the Democratic Party, or he may be driven to continue his movement OUTSIDE The party.

4. Make a deal with Sanders to be the VP. This is an obvious move that will help the Democrats to win. Parachuting Biden in or picking another lesbian to go with Hillary as the Bookend Lesbian Duo is not going to work.

5. Have a meeting between Hillary and Sanders so they can lay out their common ground and negotiate amending the party platform to appeal to Sanders people.

I kind of hope nothing like this happens as I think Hillary will be a disaster, but having a President Sanders step in when Hillary goes to prison is pretty cool too.

Thanks for your concern, but we're good. Looks like you have problems of your own to worry about.

Dont you know we have an economy to save and freedom to protect? All at a profit of course.
Doesn't seem to be on the minds of those running this nation, especially Congress, which is on a year long recess..

Far, far, far too late.

This time play it for the laughs!

Most fun would be Nutty Old Uncle Bernie.

Trump second.

Shrillary? OK, if you laugh at Greek tragedies.

Myself, I prefer The Producers.

Far, far, far too late.

This time play it for the laughs!

Most fun would be Nutty Old Uncle Bernie.

Trump second.

Shrillary? OK, if you laugh at Greek tragedies.

Myself, I prefer The Producers.
Stage or film version?

6. Have democrat plant Donald Trump split the GOP vote wh a 3rd party. Oh wait , that was way more successful than planned !

Lol, get off the LSD dude.

lol

Oh yeah that's so crazy . Unlike totally plausable theories like the prez being born in Africa and faking his birth certificate .

Whether Trump is a Democrat plant or not, if he wins he will be a much better President than Hillary, Cruz or Mittens.

And Obama is entirely born and raised by commies within the USA, so that isnt my hang up, dude.

Stage or film version?

Wife and I took a friend to a stage version (traveling company), a friend who had no idea what the play was about. Enjoyed her reactions - her disbelief at what she was seeing - even more than what was happening on stage.

The movie - any version - pales in comparison to seeing it happen on stage!

Forum List

Back