Democrats : ***NO EVIDENCE*** Trump Campaign Colluded with Russia

There is irrefutable evidence that Russia hacked the DNC
There is irrefutable evidence that Trump used this information
There is irrefutable evidence that Trump advisors met with the Russians while this was going on

Until we know the context of these meetings, we need to keep investigating
No there isn't, and that makes the rest of your comments wrong as well.
Even Trump acknowledges they were hacked. You need to catch up on the latest GOP lies
So then you wouldn't have a problem posting that "irrefutable evidence"?

I have serious doubts Trump colluded in Russia's interference in our election.

But he and his cohorts needs to stop behaving as though they did.

If I was Trump I'd have tried to get those 30,000 missing emails off her bathroom server, proving treason. Putin wanted those to hold over Clinton since she was the prohibitive favorite.

There is irrefutable evidence that Trump advisors met with the Russians while this was going on

Why would you insist on wasting tax payer dollars to investigate that which is not illegal? No matter what the "context" of the meetings were - it is not illegal to meet with Russia.
Treason is still illegal
Yet Hillary Clinton will never be prosecuted

Pity
I know....after 25 years of Republucan Witch Hunts

Even Trump acknowledges they were hacked. You need to catch up on the latest GOP lies
Ask Trump to release it

we have never seen any videos or taped recordings of Trump staff taking with the Russians,,,of course the claim is false,,its as false as the claim that Hillary is 100% woman

Uh-oh...turns out that Hitlery created the entire "Russia stole the election for Trump" FAKE NEWS because her fragile little ego couldn't handle defeat. Like all left-wing snowflakes with a maniacal thirst for power, she felt entitled to the White House.

'Shattered' Revelation: Clinton Campaign Hatched Russian Hacking Narrative 24 Hours After Hillary's Loss

The fact is that the Russians interfered in our elections. Mike Pence was shown the intelligence last year and agreed with the assessment. As to whether they stole the election, we will never know.

There may never be any evidence that can be released publicly. The FBI has to find evidence that they can use in public. Unless somebody did something stupid, there may never be any direct evidence but there will questions such as how Roger Stone knew about Democrat e-mails being released before WikiLeaks released them.

If I was Trump I'd have tried to get those 30,000 missing emails off her bathroom server, proving treason. Putin wanted those to hold over Clinton since she was the prohibitive favorite.

There was no treason involved. You want to abuse the meaning of treason because you do not like someone. You are the one committing treason.

What Putin wanted to divide Americans. While Putin wanted Trump to win, he had contingency plans if Clinton was elected. A forged document was released with legitimate information with a forged letterhead of a Democrat US Senator. It said that the Democrats would be able to steal the election.

Ask Trump to release it
Translation: There is no "irrefutable evidence". Thank you for confirming you are full of shit.

Forum List

Back