Democrats Now Worried About 'Chain of Custody' of Voting Equipment

Their hypocrisy never ceases to amaze.
Not sure what you're finding hypocritical? She has a legitimate concern. Who knows what these hacks did to these machines with their "fraudit". I'd replace them too.

Jack, you ARE a fucking fraudit! Lessee, the election was good as gold, but let the machines be checked and suddenly the left are all admitting these machines can be made to do most anything! They just can't be trusted! :omg: Better get all new ones (set god knows how with what new settings). We better audit the new machines too. Say, haven't the democrats had access to supervise this audit? just like they say the GOP had last Fall?

OMG: But of course, no worries these machines weren't all putting out 100% GOLD last Fall when they elected the most unliked, dismal man in WH history.
The machines were audited by a accredited company and nothing was found to be amiss.

The machines were audited by an accredited leftwing partisan company and nothing was found to be amiss for the democrats. Now if they are audited and results are found, we'll know the election was a fraud and democrats can't be trusted.

There is no evidence they are a left wing company. You are a rightwing fruitcake.

When I see a butthole like you so vigorously defending a thread I know it tells me the topic must be getting too close for leftwing comfort!

Not sure what you're finding hypocritical? She has a legitimate concern. I'd replace them too. And I'd bill the NINJAS!!! for it too. Just to make it sting.

THAT'S RIGHT, Jack-- -- -- -- bill the company who caught you cheating with your pants down for the cost you created by getting caught committing fraud!

Sure sounds like you're expecting a real BAD report from this first audit! You're already trying to drum up the next faux story that if the audit comes back bad, then it must be the AUDITORS catching you who are the problem, not the fucking election officials who perpetrated the fraud last Fall!

These are not auditors as they are not certified to audit elections and they have shown themselves to be incompetent.
When? How? They are experts on COMPUTERS and the Dominion machines are overgrown calculators. Case closed.

... Hobbs, a Democrat, had written to the county in May that she has “grave concerns regarding the security and integrity of these machines, given that the chain of custody, a critical security tenet ...

Not sure what you're finding hypocritical? She has a legitimate concern. Who knows what these hacks did to these machines with their "fraudit". I'd replace them too.
And I'd bill the NINJAS!!! for it too. Just to make it sting.
Any proof they tampered or changed the devices in any way? Or is this just more flapping out of your asses?

Any proof there was abject voter fraud or machine tampering???..No? Well, just flapping out your ass. :)
Where was that bombshell preliminary report due out yesterday?
They should replace the machines. I wouldn't trust them after they had been touched by NINJAS!!
And they should definitely bill Cyber Ninja for the new machines.
ok let me ask you a question ...and please be honest .... did you have a problem when ballots were pulled out of boxes hidden under a table after the count was stopped in Georgia and ballot counters were told to go home but a few stayed and pulled out said boxes ? and its all on video and also the same ballots were ran through several times also caught on video ? i'm not saying it was enough to change the outcome of the election but did or did you not find that activity just a tiny bit suspicious ? please answer yes or no and dont deflect .

Ballots being pulled out of boxes from under a table was already debunked. Honestly, why do we keep treading over the same ground..over, and over?
I don't need to deflect anything. It didn't happen. :)
“Debunked” by the partisan hacks that committed the crime? Why didn’t they call back observers? Oh they don’t explain that.

Must..read...
"There was about an hour that workers scanned ballots before a state monitor arrived, but video shows those moments. The monitor then observed counting until they stopped for the night. The lead election investigator has looked at all that video and said that she saw no evidence of any wrongdoing".

Everything recorded. Sorry. But thanks for playing. :)
ballots were pulled out from under the table and counted after people were sent home ! everyone including you saw the footage .... but i guess your truth doesnt align with reality ..

It was explained in the article I linked. Here's another. Repeating something over and over doesn't make it truth. In truth...this..didn't..happen. :)
the whole country saw it .... the reason that you are posting smileys is because you know the incident is being whitewashed by your allies .

The whole country saw nothing but workers doing their job.

Now you speak for the whole country, bonehead?

The reason why they will have to buy new machines is because of the possibility these machines have been tampered with to get the results they want.

Hey BumbleBee, why are you always a lying SOS? Do you even realize that you are justifying your reasoning with the VERY SAME RATIONALE you've denied all those concerned with the election since last Fall???

You will get NO new machines unless you first do a random sampling of the existing machines and FIND tampering. Then you will be permitted to adjust their settings. THEN you will be permitted to allow an audit of the reset machines or the new machines to verify they report ACCURATELY, then a seal will be placed on all of them to present further tampering by the DNC.

Maricopa County is run by Republicans. They are the only honest Republicans in the state. They already conducted a forensic audit by a accredited firm rather than corrupt amateurs. You Republicans are the fascists who are trying to steal elections.
No it’s not you lying sack of shit. Maricopa county was run by Democrats. Adrian Fontes was the County Recorder and the Democrats changed the rules to enable mass cheating, especially by allowing voting outside of one’s precinct.

Maricopa County is run by Republicans. They have controlled the Board of Supervisors for many years now. The current Republican recorder defends the 2020 elections as fair and secure.
The current so-called “Republican” recorder isn’t a Republican. I met the guy when he was running. He never held any office before and isn’t a conservative. He was just the only guy to run against the corrupt Fontes. He’s just a lowlife lawyer who is trying to make a name for himself. He also had no way of knowing what happened before and during or even right after the election because he wasn’t in office.
You would be singing a different tune if the current recorder was a Trump sycophant like you.
WHY, Bee? Aren't you people famous for telling us how many republicans have stamped the election fair and balanced, all the way up to Barr? Weren't most of these people appointed by Trump?

First that was your proof they were right!

Now you're claiming they can't be trusted!

So I guess they were all lying when they certified the election good as gold.

Forum List

Back