🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Democrats On Cruz Campaign : ‘Sent Shivers Down’ Our Spine

I am willing to bet this sends more tickles to their funny bones than shivers down their spines. Cruz will appeal to the Santorum/Huckabee faction of the GOP but I don't believe he can win over more moderate members of the party. Time will tell...

Perhaps, but it's still funny watching the left's heads spin and explode, they are so predictable

I don't really think many heads are exploding over Cruz's announcement. His social conservatism will be his undoing in my opinion.

Either way I am excited, the more the merrier, the candidates on both sides are preparing give us countless hours of laughs. lol

All one has to do is read the comments on here and other sites. The left loons are frantic with "GET CRUZ!!!!!"
Imagine Hillary. Are your sins not as great?

I think what frightens the bejeesus out of the Left is that someone who is such an obvious maniac as Ted Cruz would have more than ten supporters.

His being confident enough to feel he should run for President speaks to just how far lunacy has progressed in our country.

Looking at it only from the standpoint of strategy and execution, I think that Ted Cruz made a number of good choices for himself, some shrewd moves, if you will.

By breaking with tradition and, instead of announcing from his hometown or at least home-state, Cruz went right to the pulsing heart of Right-Wing Evangelical Christianity and let people know that a Christian of their type is going to at least be on the primary ballot. I suspect that Evangelicals may have been a little unsure, maybe even edgy, after Mitt Romney's failed 2012 campaign.

By not first forming an exploratory committee, Cruz kind of thumbed his nose at the FEC, but those are just guidelines, not law.

By having the young crowd get out their smartphones and text "Constitution" to a number he gave them, he promoted activism. That was a very interesting move he made near the end of his speech.

Cruz is a good speaker. He knows how to hold a crowd. I have no idea what kind of debater he is, but in terms of prepared speeches, he is good.

I may disagree with a lot of his politics, but in terms of technique and delivery, I would give him a B+ for today.

Still, against Hillary, he has no chance.

I think what frightens the bejeesus out of the Left is that someone who is such an obvious maniac as Ted Cruz would have more than ten supporters.

His being confident enough to feel he should run for President speaks to just how far lunacy has progressed in our country.

Defining down the term Maniac? ain't we?

The man is an elected Senator. Just because you don't understand people who think like him doesn't make him or his supporters crazy.

I am willing to bet this sends more tickles to their funny bones than shivers down their spines. Cruz will appeal to the Santorum/Huckabee faction of the GOP but I don't believe he can win over more moderate members of the party. Time will tell...

Perhaps, but it's still funny watching the left's heads spin and explode, they are so predictable

I don't really think many heads are exploding over Cruz's announcement. His social conservatism will be his undoing in my opinion.

Either way I am excited, the more the merrier, the candidates on both sides are preparing give us countless hours of laughs. lol

All one has to do is read the comments on here and other sites. The left loons are frantic with "GET CRUZ!!!!!"

The very same can be said about right wing loons and Hillary. Same coin, different side.

The man is an elected Senator. Just because you don't understand people who think like him doesn't make him or his supporters crazy.
An elected Senator...from the state that gave us Dubya.

And I understand people who think like him all too well. There's good reason to be scared a guy like him has so much support, and you don't even have to be a left winger.

The very same can be said about right wing loons and Hillary. Same coin, different side.

I suppose. This is getting redundant. Bye

An elected Senator...from the state that gave us Dubya.

Who also won an election, and two presidential elections (inb4 Selected not Elected).

Again, using the term maniac is more than a bit of stretch.

A one term senator with a dubious birth record.

And the Rabid Right is crazy for this guy? Can anyone remember 2008?

lol
GO CRUZ!!!!!! make their heads explode...

lol
GO CRUZ!!!!!! make their heads explode...
Now that Cruz has announced, he is going to discover just how far outside the mainstream he really is.

So let's recap. In 2008, the Rabid Right claimed that Senator Barack Obama lacked executive experience. They said a one term junior Senator did not have the qualifications to hold the office of President. They were suspicious of his legitimacy by birth and they continue that campaign to this very day.

What makes Ted Cruz so different?

So let's recap. In 2008, the Rabid Right claimed that Senator Barack Obama lacked executive experience. They said a one term junior Senator did not have the qualifications to hold the office of President. They were suspicious of his legitimacy by birth and they continue that campaign to this very day.

What makes Ted Cruz so different?

That he probably isn't going to be the actual nominee.

:rofl:

If you think DEMS are scared of Ted Cruz....

:rofl:

I will say this again: I would RELISH a Ted Cruz nomination.

Please, please, please: nominate Ted Cruz.

Thanks!
you ignore things that don't concern you.

You address things that give you reason to fear.

What the hell is a "factivist" campaign? It's not like a democrat would know a fact if a sack of them hit them upside their heads

DEMOCRATS ON CRUZ PRESIDENTIAL CAMPAIGN ANNOUNCEMENT: ‘SENT SHIVERS DOWN’ OUR SPINE

LYNCHBURG, Virginia — In what was clearly meant to be an attack on Sen. Ted Cruz’s presidential campaign, announced shortly after midnight, the Democratic National Committee (DNC) may have accidentally admitted that it’s worried about a Cruz GOP presidential campaign—noting in an email to supporters that his announcement “sent shivers down” their spines.

“If you’re like us, just reading that phrase probably sent shivers down your spine or produced a pretty serious roll of the eyes,” the DNC said in what it calls a “Factivist” email to supporters early on Monday. “But as of this moment, Texas Senator Ted Cruz is officially running for president, and if we don’t do everything in our power to stop him, the possibility of President Ted Cruz could become a reality.”

It listed out three things the Democrats want their base to think about Cruz.

Democrats On Cruz Presidential Campaign Announcement Sent Shivers Down Our Spine - Breitbart

In other words, they're really not all that certain about a Hillary presidency.

"DEMOCRATS ON CRUZ PRESIDENTIAL CAMPAIGN ANNOUNCEMENT: ‘SENT SHIVERS DOWN’ OUR SPINE"

Hahaha!

The next Democrat fundraising campaign!

Forum List

Back