🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Democrats On Cruz Campaign : ‘Sent Shivers Down’ Our Spine

for real, why should they be afraid of Cruz. They are relying on the old women folk (Clinton, Warren) to come and save them...HOW MANLY LOL

I am willing to bet this sends more tickles to their funny bones than shivers down their spines. Cruz will appeal to the Santorum/Huckabee faction of the GOP but I don't believe he can win over more moderate members of the party. Time will tell...

Perhaps, but it's still funny watching the left's heads spin and explode, they are so predictable

I don't really think many heads are exploding over Cruz's announcement. His social conservatism will be his undoing in my opinion.

Either way I am excited, the more the merrier, the candidates on both sides are preparing give us countless hours of laughs. lol

All one has to do is read the comments on here and other sites. The left loons are frantic with "GET CRUZ!!!!!"

lol
GO CRUZ!!!!!! make their heads explode...
Now that Cruz has announced, he is going to discover just how far outside the mainstream he really is.
The right-wingers don't want mainstream, hence why they can't get anyone who really matters elected.

So let's recap. In 2008, the Rabid Right claimed that Senator Barack Obama lacked executive experience. They said a one term junior Senator did not have the qualifications to hold the office of President. They were suspicious of his legitimacy by birth and they continue that campaign to this very day.

What makes Ted Cruz so different?

The reality that democrats will suddenly discover that they thought experience was important all along. It's really fun to watch, and predictable as sunlight on the Sahara.

I am willing to bet this sends more tickles to their funny bones than shivers down their spines. Cruz will appeal to the Santorum/Huckabee faction of the GOP but I don't believe he can win over more moderate members of the party. Time will tell...

Perhaps, but it's still funny watching the left's heads spin and explode, they are so predictable

I don't really think many heads are exploding over Cruz's announcement. His social conservatism will be his undoing in my opinion.

Either way I am excited, the more the merrier, the candidates on both sides are preparing give us countless hours of laughs. lol

All one has to do is read the comments on here and other sites. The left loons are frantic with "GET CRUZ!!!!!"

The very same can be said about right wing loons and Hillary. Same coin, different side.
Well...here is the difference...

The left wing hates Cruz because he is a man that was willing to something he knew he would be slandered for, in an effort to do what he believes in....agree with him or not, he was not going to allow the status quo continue.

The right wing hates Hillary because she acts as if she is smarter than the electorate and truly believed we would say "oh, so that's why you had your own server. Because you only wanted to use one device! Gee, that makes sense!"

So, who do we prefer. Someone who looks down on us or someone who does n care who looks down on him?

lol
Now that Cruz has announced, he is going to discover just how far outside the mainstream he really is.
The right-wingers don't want mainstream, hence why they can't get anyone who really matters elected.
Don't want mainstream?

"first black president"

"First Woman president"

Heck, if there were a left leaning Muslim who had the full beard and wore the traditional Muslim garb, the left would vote that man in having absolutely no idea what his experience and positions were.

:rofl:

If you think DEMS are scared of Ted Cruz....

I will say this again: I would RELISH a Ted Cruz nomination.

Please, please, please: nominate Ted Cruz.

Thanks!
you ignore things that don't concern you.

You address things that give you reason to fear.
Then why so many threads from the right on Hillary Clinton? The right has said repeatedly how easy she will be to defeat.

The very same can be said about right wing loons and Hillary. Same coin, different side.
Well...here is the difference...

The left wing hates Cruz because he is a man that was willing to something he knew he would be slandered for, in an effort to do what he believes in....agree with him or not, he was not going to allow the status quo continue.

The right wing hates Hillary because she acts as if she is smarter than the electorate and truly believed we would say "oh, so that's why you had your own server. Because you only wanted to use one device! Gee, that makes sense!"

So, who do we prefer. Someone who looks down on us or someone who does n care who looks down on him?
The one that makes a better President is the one that looks down on the pitchforks, which is entirely appropriate. The Founders were Liberal Elites, learn to deal with it.

So let's recap. In 2008, the Rabid Right claimed that Senator Barack Obama lacked executive experience. They said a one term junior Senator did not have the qualifications to hold the office of President. They were suspicious of his legitimacy by birth and they continue that campaign to this very day.

The reality that democrats will suddenly discover that they thought experience was important all along. It's really fun to watch, and predictable as sunlight on the Sahara.
It isn't the lack of experience from Cruz that makes him a bad candidate, it is the batshit crazy speak that comes from his mouth.

lol
Don't want mainstream?

"first black president"

"First Woman president"

Heck, if there were a left leaning Muslim who had the full beard and wore the traditional Muslim garb, the left would vote that man in having absolutely no idea what his experience and positions were.
Mainstream doesn't call abortion murder or think Iran is the Devil. They also don't think God gave land to the Jews or the return of Jesus will make the world right.

It's going to be fun.

It isn't the lack of experience from Cruz that makes him a bad candidate, it is the batshit crazy speak that comes from his mouth.

How dare he promise to stand for liberty! Doesn't he know we're not supposed to say that any more?

Thanks!

Then why so many threads from the right on Hillary Clinton? The right has said repeatedly how easy she will be to defeat.
The right is well aware of her poll numbers...they are well aware of the DNC's desire to have the first female president....they are well aware of how the electorate responds to name recognition.

The right is, by no means, continually saying how easily she will be defeated.

To the contrary, the right is pointing out how she alone may be the reason she loses.....but they fear the hell out of her.

And the left fears Cruz.

Thanks!

The right is well aware of her poll numbers...they are well aware of the DNC's desire to have the first female president....they are well aware of how the electorate responds to name recognition.

The right is, by no means, continually saying how easily she will be defeated.

To the contrary, the right is pointing out how she alone may be the reason she loses.....but they fear the hell out of her.

And the left fears Cruz.
I don't fear Cruz at all. I think it would be great if he is the Republican nominee.

Well, judging from this speech (repeal the IRS?), he's gonna be going full tilt Tea Party.

Strap in, kids, here we go.

Well, judging from this speech (repeal the IRS?), he's gonna be going full tilt Tea Party.
He announced this at Liberty "Convert or Die" University? Oh my God this is one stupid fucking wetback.

So far Grandpa was a drunk, Great Uncle was a criminal, Dad bribed his way to the US using a friend of Grandpa so there's another criminal act, and BTW wasn't allowed to work during his first year so if he was he was he was breaking the law and minimum wage was a buck then, not 50 cents.

Oh, and now daddy, the Good Catholic, left his wife and young child in Canada and moved to Texas without them. One of his two failed marriages BTW.

Last edited:

Fine with me. and when he's done with IRS, he can do the EPA, NEA, BLM, and a few more useless and out of control agencies that we have to pay for

Forum List

Back