DEMOCRATS Once Again in Full Display of What Kind of TRASH They Are...

inside.jpg

We see the same trashy democrats here so... the evidence of democrats being vile, filthy, low life trash is abundant. They don't even try and hide it anymore. The fun part is they can't figure out why they've been getting their asses handed to them in elections since 2010 when it's right in front of their faces... I call that fucking retarded...

This guy is spot on.

Unfortunately I don't think anyone is actually listening.

Fuck democracy!

- Democrat party, 2017.
There is no democrat party, there is a democratic party..
No. There are Republicans in the Republican Party. There are Democrats in the Democrat Party. To my knowledge, there are no Democratics walking around flashing their Democratic Party cards!

The Democrat Party is far from being democratic. The DNC is manipulated by donors to achieve whatever outcome the donors want regardless of whatever 'democratic' voting may occur. Were this not so, Bernie Sanders would have run against Donald Trump.

The Democrat's tactics of wasteful obstructionism, relentless Trump bashing, using paid violent demonstrators, shouting down of conservative speech...may very well cost them votes in 2018.

In all fairness to those morons holding up their finger and yelling, I do that to every liberal every day. Often times I take the time to go to our local cemetery and piss on a liberals grave. Right on the headstone. Often times too.

They say fuck Trump? Big deal. I say FUCK YOU to every pathetic ignorant moronic hypocritical bag of shit on the left. Every day.

Fuck democracy!

- Democrat party, 2017.

You don't understand the meaning. People disagreeing with you is what democracy is all about.
/--- When we disagreed with Obozo you called us racists and said it was because a Black guy was in the white House. No discourse allowed.
In all fairness to them, I agree with their assessment. Then again, most of them did vote for the half black ONLY because he is a HALF negro.

That is certainly why THOSE PEOPLE (over 90%) voted for HALF negro.

They have already named streets in BLACK neighborhoods after HALF black. Ironic, considering how HALF black never spent any time in BLACK neighborhoods. Unless you count that very expensive private school in Hawaii as a BLACK neighborhood.

Oh, the ironies are thick. Democrats and the left are and have always been the biggest pathetic patronizing racists on the planet. Always.

Forum List

Back