Democrats once again pick battles that will cost us....do they ever learn??

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
The Trump administration’s decision to add a citizenship question has been met with widespread criticism from advocacy groups and Census Bureau experts. They say the question will cause fewer people ― particularly immigrants and people of color ― to respond to the survey, which every 10 years attempts to count every living person in the United States.

To my fellow dems, you have got to stop waging battles on issues of common sense. Its common sense to provide ID when voting, its common sense to ask those partaking in a census survey if they're US citizens or not, its common sense to demand and receive this important information in voting and in gathering data and fighting against this shit is the number one reason we may lose in 2020.
I don't understand why we constantly go out of our way to protect people coming into this country illegally when so many of our own are themselves struggling to get by. If Democrats would take all this energy and concern and give 1/10th of that to the people who work hard, pay taxes and live in this country legally, the amazement would be appreciated.

You want to get a count of how many illegals are in this country, just look out your damned back door, these fuckin people are every damn where!!

I understand where you are coming from, and the Lord knows, we will probably lose in 2020 as you state, but the concern that people will not respond or be counted in the census is a real concern.... the Census is suppose to be the count of everyone, legal immigrants, citizens, illegals as a total, with no distinction between green card holders, illegals, or citizens...

and putting this in there, is likely a guarantee that all the people in our nation will not be counted.

It is important to have an accurate count of the people living in each State, immigrants and citizens, because this is how the Constitution allots how many congressmen each state gets, and how many electors each state gets, and how certain funds are allotted....

I understand where you are coming from, and the Lord knows, we will probably lose in 2020 as you state, but the concern that people will not respond or be counted in the census is a real concern.... the Census is suppose to be the count of everyone, legal immigrants, citizens, illegals as a total, with no distinction between green card holders, illegals, or citizens...

and putting this in there, is likely a guarantee that all the people in our nation will not be counted.

It is important to have an accurate count of the people living in each State, immigrants and citizens, because this is how the Constitution allots how many congressmen each state gets, and how many electors each state gets, and how certain funds are allotted....
So you think you should get congressmen because you harbor illegals? That’s fucked up.

So you think you should get congressmen because you harbor illegals? That’s fucked up.
that's the way it was designed in the constitution, from all that I have read up on it.

that's the way it was designed in the constitution, from all that I have read up on it.
You will have to prove to me that illegals should be represented buy congresscritters according to the constitution. I would like to see it.

Enemy aliens on the wrong side of the border have not counted as citizens since the Romans left Britain. (The British census of the Fyrd prior to the Norman invasion predated Alfred the Great and earlier rulers. It was a count of every native born man capable of fighting.)

I don't think anyone that pays taxes gives a shit.

Tell someone that cares.

Democrats worked hard to flood the nation with millions of illegal immigrants. They should get to harvest the rewards of
cheating the American people.

It's not Democrats who refuse to prosecute employers. It's not Democrats who starve the government of funds to upgrade its Social Security records. It's not Democrats that refuse to require employers to e-verify SS numbers.

Democrats worked hard to flood the nation with millions of illegal immigrants. They should get to harvest the rewards of

It's not Democrats who refuse to prosecute employers. It's not Democrats who starve the government of funds to upgrade its Social Security records. It's not Democrats that refuse to require employers to e-verify SS numbers.
Mind your own business wannabe!

You will have to prove to me that illegals should be represented buy congresscritters according to the constitution. I would like to see it.
ALL RESIDENTS must be counted... citizens or not...

As mandated by the U.S. Constitution, our nation gets just one chance each decade to count its population. The U.S. census counts every resident in the United States. It is mandated by Article I, Section 2 of the Constitution and takes place every 10 years. The data collected by the census determine the number of seats each state has in the U.S. House of Representatives (a process called apportionment) and is also used to distribute billions in federal funds to local communities.

About the 2020 Census

As mandated by the U.S. Constitution, our nation gets just one chance each decade to count its population. The U.S. census counts every resident in the United States. It is mandated by Article I, Section 2 of the Constitution and takes place every 10 years. The data collected by the census determine the number of seats each state has in the U.S. House of Representatives (a process called apportionment) and is also used to distribute billions in federal funds to local communities.

About the 2020 Census
Well then, there’s a damn good argument for deporting illegals!

I don't think anyone that pays taxes gives a shit.

Tell someone that cares.
so you don't care about what the constitution says???

About the 2020 Census
Aiding and abetting criminal activity and more specifically offering sanctuary to felons is a violation of the criminal code hopefully all such get convicted and they can run for office as JFK's maternal grand dad did. (from jail and he won)

About the 2020 Census
Aiding and abetting criminal activity and more specifically offering sanctuary to felons is a violation of the criminal code hopefully all such get convicted and they can run for office as JFK's maternal grand dad did. (from jail and he won)
Let me know when the first person is sent to jail for it because it is criminal! So far no one has been sent to jail for it since our inception as a Nation, not even the past 2 years and 2 months under President Trump?

FYI-Sanctuary cities have been around since early Biblical times!

LOL....tell me of a dem who did so.

The Trump administration’s decision to add a citizenship question has been met with widespread criticism from advocacy groups and Census Bureau experts. They say the question will cause fewer people ― particularly immigrants and people of color ― to respond to the survey, which every 10 years attempts to count every living person in the United States.

To my fellow dems, you have got to stop waging battles on issues of common sense. Its common sense to provide ID when voting, its common sense to ask those partaking in a census survey if they're US citizens or not, its common sense to demand and receive this important information in voting and in gathering data and fighting against this shit is the number one reason we may lose in 2020.
I don't understand why we constantly go out of our way to protect people coming into this country illegally when so many of our own are themselves struggling to get by. If Democrats would take all this energy and concern and give 1/10th of that to the people who work hard, pay taxes and live in this country legally, the amazement would be appreciated.

You want to get a count of how many illegals are in this country, just look out your damned back door, these fuckin people are every damn where!!
Holy crap!
A reasonable post.
Sorry to say, your fellow dems are lost. Common sense long dead. They gave up on the middle class and blacks in favor of a new class of future voters.
You should give up on them.

Yes it all was a political tactic and ploy of the president and Republicans to draw democrats in to his trap... honest to goodness, the guy is a devious, marketing GENIUS.... yes, I said that about Trump! :p he's a freaking genius when it comes to this type of political posturing stuff...

He had Wilbur Ross, his chosen commerce secretary, To add the citizenship question to the 2020 census, HOPING and KNOWING it WOULD keep people from answering the census accurately because of his reign of terror brought by the president on to them the past 2 years.... their fear of deportation is extremely high, even without this new question on the census... their stress has been through the roof.... and rightly so. They will not answer that question on the census or they will more than likely, not let themselves be counted at all in fear of ICE showing up at their door because the president would have them use this question on the census to round them up.

So is the president's GOAL is to defy the Constitution, without needing an amendment, by making certain the USA does not produce an accurate census of all residents...?

And he has put the Democrats in a real pickle, because they are sworn in to office to follow and defend, the Constitution. :eek:

(the GOP congress members gave up their oath of office two years ago, we all have been witnesses to that....)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back