Democrats Plan to Legalize Marijuana in 2021

You people go watch "Reefer Madness" and then get back to us on the legalization idea.

If you drop some vitamin A and watch it backwards you'll see the Devil's secret message to you!

Seriously, anybody remember it being shown at the midnight movies?

I do.

It was a classic in the 70s.

We would sit in the theater, smoke pot, watch the movie and laugh our butts off at how stupid and ridiculous it was.
They showed us Reefer Madness in the Navy as part of an anti drug training session.

This would have been around 1969.

Kief, even from a Hemp plant will still contain enough of the drug THC to get you high.

Regardless, it all comes from the cannabis plant.

Real scientists say "no." But potheads always think they're smarter than actual scientists..

Oh, and that it comes from the cannabis family remains irrelevant. The lemon poppy danish at Panera Bread isn't heroin, even though it comes from a poppy plant.

But the plant (papaver somniferum l.) that the seeds in that danish came from also produces the latex that all opioids come from.

Yet no one has ever gotten high from California Poppies.

You need opium poppies for that.

California Poppy's are not papaver somniferum. All bread seed poppy's can produce opium. Like Cannabis some produce (more of the drugs) than others.

Biden is a good president and he will sign it, and I am going to make a fortune on Pot stocks.

LONG: CURLF, GTBIF, TCNNF, CRLBF, AYRWF, PLNHF

You people go watch "Reefer Madness" and then get back to us on the legalization idea.

If you drop some vitamin A and watch it backwards you'll see the Devil's secret message to you!

Seriously, anybody remember it being shown at the midnight movies?

I do.

It was a classic in the 70s.

We would sit in the theater, smoke pot, watch the movie and laugh our butts off at how stupid and ridiculous it was.
They showed us Reefer Madness in the Navy as part of an anti drug training session.

This would have been around 1969.
Thank you for your service, Sir. I appreciate all who serve or have served, enabling me to raise my family in a relatively safe and free country.

God bless you and yours. I hope you are having a wonderful retirement.

Sincerely,
Jim

veterans-day.jpg

I am going to make a fortune on Pot stocks.

LONG: CURLF, GTBIF, TCNNF, CRLBF, AYRWF, PLNHF
I did: ACB, CGC, CURLF, FFNTF, JUSHF, TRTC. Also long, as I previously posted. I appreciate the tip and will research.

I don't want to buy gummies and soft drinks and such. Want to buy companies with a US presence that have invested in infrastructure that can repurposed (from medicinal) or expanded for recreational.

That's what our nation needs is more goddamn dope. So we can be stoned and lazy fucks all the time.
Get a joint a take a couple of puffs from it. Within ten minutes, a creative guy like you will likely paint your masterpiece. You'll never know if you don't try.

That's what our nation needs is more goddamn dope. So we can be stoned and lazy fucks all the time.
Get a joint a take a couple of puffs from it. Within ten minutes, a creative guy like you will likely paint your masterpiece. You'll never know if you don't try.
Smoked plenty of weed and snorted much coke. Norne if it
worked for me. Dropoed acid 14 times and still a Beatles fan. But you know that shit gets old. Homemade beer and wine guy now. Also a Republican.

OBTW hade my work displayed at a gallery.

Smoked plenty of weed and snorted much coke. Norne if it
worked for me. Dropoed acid 14 times and still a Beatles fan. But you know that shit gets old. Homemade beer and wine guy now. Also a Republican.
Apparently, it did. :)
Just kidding, I made a major typo today as well.

OBTW hade my work displayed at a gallery.
>OBTW hade my work displayed at a gallery.
A pic or two, please?

I don't smoke that shit, you choose the correct word.

But I 100% support making it legal.

1) Tax revenue.......what you say? +/- ?
2) Oh no, the loser dude not counted in the JOBS numbers will still not be counted.

And you contards still complain about "illegal" immigrants but support this loser reject KKK/BLM member selling.

I don't smoke that shit, you choose the correct word.

But I 100% support making it legal.
[...]
And you contards still complain about "illegal" immigrants but support this loser reject KKK/BLM member selling.
>And you contards still complain about "illegal" immigrants but support this loser reject KKK/BLM member selling.

Why is "illegal" in quotes?

Illegal immigrants harm American citizens - employment, wages, crime, taxes, perhaps COVID.

Trump has said that the cost of illegal immigration is in excess of $250B per year. He's probably correct, as usual....

Whatever the real cost is, it is obviously going to skyrocket under Biden.

" tax burden of approximately $8,075 per illegal alien" [2017]

The wall really does pay for itself.

Chuck Schumer says Senate will vote to legalize pot even if Joe Biden remains against it
  • Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer said Democrats will 'soon' pursue legalizing marijuana even if President Joe Biden remains against the move
  • 'We will move forward,' Schumer told Politico. 'I want to make my arguments to him ... But at some point we're going to move forward, period'
  • Biden is for decriminalizing the drug, but not for federal recreational legalization

"He didn't want to release the details of the bill yet.

'I am personally for legalization,' he added."

Similarly in VA...

Gov. Northam proposes legalizing marijuana this summer

Forum List

Back