Democrats Plan to Legalize Marijuana in 2021

Legalize it and be done with it. That will allow for the states to tax it and make money off of it. No different than alcohol and we have put up with that for decades.
LefTard Logic:
"Since alcohol and tobacco are legal we must not deprive lowlife degenerates and our youth of other means to fuck themselves up."
What is the harm in legalizing pot? It doesn't change the landscape at all. People use pot medically for pain and it is a lot better to use pot than opiates, that is the crap that will kill you and the side effect for pot are a lot less severe than with opiates. The other use is for anti-anxiety, again pharmaceuticals have worse and longer lasting side effects than pot.

So take your leftard logic BS and cram it because your logic is just plain stupid.
Legalizing for medicinal use is different than legalizing for recreational use. You honestly didn't know that?
And many won't go to a doctor and why should they have to pay for a doctor when they can go to a store and pick it up? It saves them money and to me doctors are there just to generate revenue for themselves.
Are you asking why doctors should have the right to prescribe medicine?

Legalize it and be done with it. That will allow for the states to tax it and make money off of it. No different than alcohol and we have put up with that for decades.
LefTard Logic:
"Since alcohol and tobacco are legal we must not deprive lowlife degenerates and our youth of other means to fuck themselves up."
What is the harm in legalizing pot? It doesn't change the landscape at all. People use pot medically for pain and it is a lot better to use pot than opiates, that is the crap that will kill you and the side effect for pot are a lot less severe than with opiates. The other use is for anti-anxiety, again pharmaceuticals have worse and longer lasting side effects than pot.

So take your leftard logic BS and cram it because your logic is just plain stupid.
Legalizing for medicinal use is different than legalizing for recreational use. You honestly didn't know that?
And many won't go to a doctor and why should they have to pay for a doctor when they can go to a store and pick it up? It saves them money and to me doctors are there just to generate revenue for themselves.
I'm saying that marijuana should be treated as an over the counter medication. I don't believe in getting stoned however many friends of mine that are veterans use it and if they go to the VA the doctors can't prescribe it because it is federally illegal. I just don't see it as big of an issue considering the alternatives are worse.

LefTard Logic:

I'm saying that marijuana should be treated as an over the counter medication. I don't believe in getting stoned however many friends of mine that are veterans use it and if they go to the VA the doctors can't prescribe it because it is federally illegal. I just don't see it as big of an issue considering the alternatives are worse.
Look, the undeniable truth is fact....by and large it’s the poor, the ignorant, the young and unmotivated whom are smoking weed...it’s really no secret. Grown, productive, smart people who smoke don’t champion the lifestyle and can’t care less if it’s legal or not.

The REAL stoners:

homeless_group.jpg

The people stoners want you to think are stoners:
slider-businessman-dark-suit-1.png

BrokeLoser
Wow, even Conservative hero Clarence Thomas says it's time to legalize, as the current state of the Fed simultaneously tolerating and forbidding local use of marijuana is contradictory and unstable....

Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas says 'contradictory' and 'unstable' federal marijuana laws may no longer be necessary because states can make up their own policies​

• Conservative justice says federal approach to marijuana is 'half-in, half-out'
  • Clarence Thomas made his comments as Supreme Court declined to hear appeal brought by medical marijuana dispensary
  • He said piecemeal approach that both 'tolerates and forbids' marijuana use no longer makes sense
  • His comments came amid a push for an overhaul of federal law after 18 states legalized recreational use of the drug
  • Public opinion has softened on the issue in recent years

Justice Thomas' full statement is here:

(The case is quite interesting, and is about unequal federal tax law treatment for medical marijuana businesses. Businesses who lose money, still owe income tax, according to the IRS. I am kind of surprised the SCOTUS did not hear the case.)
How weird....a dark person is supportive of drug use. So weird.
some of the things you say are pretty weird too.....
"Weird" or overly rational and realistic?
Can you provide an example?
yea ....a whole lot of the stuff you say about people you dont like,,,namely anyone darker than you....
Sad state we're in when it's "weird" for someone to hate illegal wetbacks...You, nutless conservatives and progressive hunter drank all the fucking koolaid shoved down your throat by the the PC programmers. Congrats...you're woke as fuck!
but you dont just hate "illegal wetbacks" do you?.....fucking racist asshole....you cant stand anyone who aint lilly white like you must be.....i wonder what you had shoved down your throat?....
I'm an equal opportunity hater...I hate ALL filthy fucks...It's possible that I hate you fence sitting ignorant fools and woke white guilt whackos more than any other groups...Where do you go with that Wokester?
i dont go anywhere with that.....what you have to say doesnt matter...you are just another poor sap stuck in California....so where do you go with that Woke loser?.....lol....

LefTard Logic:
are you another dumbass that thinks people on the right never smoke pot?....
Not at all...I know many stand-up people who smoke pot...NONE have ever thought it was a good idea to legalize.
lol....yea right...

BrokeLoser
Wow, even Conservative hero Clarence Thomas says it's time to legalize, as the current state of the Fed simultaneously tolerating and forbidding local use of marijuana is contradictory and unstable....

Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas says 'contradictory' and 'unstable' federal marijuana laws may no longer be necessary because states can make up their own policies​

• Conservative justice says federal approach to marijuana is 'half-in, half-out'
  • Clarence Thomas made his comments as Supreme Court declined to hear appeal brought by medical marijuana dispensary
  • He said piecemeal approach that both 'tolerates and forbids' marijuana use no longer makes sense
  • His comments came amid a push for an overhaul of federal law after 18 states legalized recreational use of the drug

(The case is quite interesting, and is about unequal federal tax law treatment for medical marijuana businesses. Businesses who lose money, still owe income tax, according to the IRS. I am kind of surprised the SCOTUS did not hear the case.)
yea ....a whole lot of the stuff you say about people you dont like,,,namely anyone darker than you....
Sad state we're in when it's "weird" for someone to hate illegal wetbacks...You, nutless conservatives and progressive hunter drank all the fucking koolaid shoved down your throat by the the PC programmers. Congrats...you're woke as fuck!
but you dont just hate "illegal wetbacks" do you?.....fucking racist asshole....you cant stand anyone who aint lilly white like you must be.....i wonder what you had shoved down your throat?....
I'm an equal opportunity hater...I hate ALL filthy fucks...It's possible that I hate you fence sitting ignorant fools and woke white guilt whackos more than any other groups...Where do you go with that Wokester?
i dont go anywhere with that.....what you have to say doesnt matter...you are just another poor sap stuck in California....so where do you go with that Woke loser?.....lol....
What I have to say doesn’t matter to you yet you repeatedly reply to my posts and expect an exchange of dialogue… Are you some kind of weirdo or something...or are you just talking out your ass?

Freaking cowards can't offer compelling evidence to support the legalization of the production and sale of marijuana so they turn it into a racial issue. How long are Black people going to let democrats use them as stooges for their political agenda?

LefTard Logic:
Not at all...I know many stand-up people who smoke pot...NONE have ever thought it was a good idea to legalize.
lol....yea right...
Unlike you, they’re smart stoners with a few brain cells left, they knew legalization would result in higher prices and Mexican cartels buying grow houses in their neighborhoods...Does that really escape you?

BrokeLoser

What I have to say doesn’t matter to you yet you repeatedly reply to my posts and expect an exchange of dialogue… Are you some kind of weirdo or something...or are you just talking out your ass?
i jump in for the topic....and then here comes your bullshit......your lefty buddy dean was the same way.....he would start a thread with a good question.....and then his anti right monologue would start ......you guys, same type of person.....just opposite views...

LefTard Logic:
lol....yea right...
Unlike you, they’re smart stoners with a few brain cells left, they knew legalization would result in higher prices and Mexican cartels buying grow houses in their neighborhoods...Does that really escape you?
is that the way it is in california?.....well thats their problem....

glad to see they are following up in the ground when the Trump admin set.

it still needs to be scheduled and regulated but should be left largely up to the states

it still needs to be scheduled and regulated but should be left largely up to the states
The Donald Trump administration took positions against marijuana and against the easing of laws regarding marijuana.[1] Although Trump indicated during his 2016 presidential campaign that he favored leaving the issue of legalization of marijuana to the states, his administration subsequently upheld the federal prohibition of cannabis, and Trump's 2021 fiscal budget proposal included removing protections for state medical marijuana laws.[1] In 2018, the administration rescinded the 2013 Cole Memorandum, an Obama-era Justice Department policy that generally directed federal prosecutors not to pursue marijuana prosecutions in states where marijuana is legal as a matter of state law.[2]

LefTard Logic:
lol....yea right...
Yep...fuck your fellow countrymen...if it doesn’t affect you oh well. The shit America was built on right there.

bendog

Trump signed the GOP Famr Bill that was the first federal action since the dems began passing drug laws in the “progressive era” to loosen laws on pot

The Donald Trump administration took positions against marijuana and against the easing of laws regarding marijuana.[1] Although Trump indicated during his 2016 presidential campaign that he favored leaving the issue of legalization of marijuana to the states, his administration subsequently upheld the federal prohibition of cannabis, and Trump's 2021 fiscal budget proposal included removing protections for state medical marijuana laws.[1] In 2018, the administration rescinded the 2013 Cole Memorandum, an Obama-era Justice Department policy that generally directed federal prosecutors not to pursue marijuana prosecutions in states where marijuana is legal as a matter of state law.[2]

Jeff Sessions loved him some Ku Klux Klan, but absolutely hated marijuana.

Freaking cowards can't offer compelling evidence to support the legalization of the production and sale of marijuana so they turn it into a racial issue. How long are Black people going to let democrats use them as stooges for their political agenda?
There is no compelling evidence to be shared....A stoners cry for legalization is really a cry for acceptance.

LefTard Logic:
lol....yea right...
Yep...fuck your fellow countrymen...if it doesn’t affect you oh well. The shit America was built on right there.
now you care about potheads?.....what did i miss?.....when did the change happen?....

odanny

which is cannibus....which until the Trump admin made that huge step, was illegal.

Like I said, glad to see the move by the Trump admin, is moving forward.

I wish the Dems would also do this with the First Step Act, but I doubt it, since it basically undid a lot of Xiden's racist legacy with his 94 Crime Bill.

Forum List

Back