Democrats Plan to Legalize Marijuana in 2021

Legalize it and be done with it. That will allow for the states to tax it and make money off of it. No different than alcohol and we have put up with that for decades.
LefTard Logic:
"Since alcohol and tobacco are legal we must not deprive lowlife degenerates and our youth of other means to fuck themselves up."
are you another dumbass that thinks people on the right never smoke pot?....
Not at all...I know many stand-up people who smoke pot...NONE have ever thought it was a good idea to legalize.
lol....yea right...
Unlike you, they’re smart stoners with a few brain cells left, they knew legalization would result in higher prices and Mexican cartels buying grow houses in their neighborhoods...Does that really escape you?
is that the way it is in california?.....well thats their problem....
Yep...fuck your fellow countrymen...if it doesn’t affect you oh well. The shit America was built on right there.
now you care about potheads?.....what did i miss?.....when did the change happen?....
Who said I care about potheads? I said I care about people who don’t want Mexican cartels buying grow houses next-door to them… Are you really confused?

Congress can do what it wants. That shit will never be allowed in my home, on my property, or anywhere I am in charge of.

Half of 2021 is over. What are they waiting for?
In April, Schumer was saying the Dems would proceed with or without Biden's support, but that Biden was "studying things.

Since then, the latest reports speculate that Schumer's plans may have been foiled. This report claims that Schumer had planned to use Reconcilliation, but there are strict limits on how it can be used...

Another report from early June said Nadler's bill was coming within a week. That was obviously false.

I suspect they will do something. this year Biden has said he supports decriminalization. The question is, will they go for full legalization as previously announced.

Legalize it and be done with it. That will allow for the states to tax it and make money off of it. No different than alcohol and we have put up with that for decades.
LefTard Logic:
"Since alcohol and tobacco are legal we must not deprive lowlife degenerates and our youth of other means to fuck themselves up."
are you another dumbass that thinks people on the right never smoke pot?....
Not at all...I know many stand-up people who smoke pot...NONE have ever thought it was a good idea to legalize.
lol....yea right...
Unlike you, they’re smart stoners with a few brain cells left, they knew legalization would result in higher prices and Mexican cartels buying grow houses in their neighborhoods...Does that really escape you?
is that the way it is in california?.....well thats their problem....
Yep...fuck your fellow countrymen...if it doesn’t affect you oh well. The shit America was built on right there.
now you care about potheads?.....what did i miss?.....when did the change happen?....
Who said I care about potheads? I said I care about people who don’t want Mexican cartels buying grow houses next-door to them… Are you really confused?
did i not say is that the way it is in california?....well is it?.....if so that is their problem....i cant do anything about it but you can....so quit whining and do something about it ......

Freaking cowards can't offer compelling evidence to support the legalization of the production and sale of marijuana so they turn it into a racial issue. How long are Black people going to let democrats use them as stooges for their political agenda?
There is no compelling evidence to be shared....A stoners cry for legalization is really a cry for acceptance.
A "cry for acceptance"? The reason democrats turn it into a racial issue is because lock step lefties tend to be more afraid of being portrayed as racists than they are concerned about the welfare of their kids. Why do intelligent Black people continue to go along with democrat plantation policies?

The whole War on Drugs is and always has been, totally illegal.
Law in a democratic republic, only gains its authority due to the defense of the rights of others.
No one else has their rights harmed by someone else smoking pot.
Therefore the law trying to criminalize pot have always been illegal, trying to dictate what others should do, by those who had no legal say in what individuals do.

All those ever harmed by these illegal drug laws should sue for restitution.

If you believe in freedom and liberty then every conservative is a total supporter of legalizing.

Not into it myself, am wondering whether federal legalization even matters these days?

1625009608467.png

The whole War on Drugs is and always has been, totally illegal.
Law in a democratic republic, only gains its authority due to the defense of the rights of others.
No one else has their rights harmed by someone else smoking pot.
Therefore the law trying to criminalize pot have always been illegal, trying to dictate what others should do, by those who had no legal say in what individuals do.

All those ever harmed by these illegal drug laws should sue for restitution.

What‘s your thoughts on the “War On” speeding?
Unfortunately laws are necessary to protect legit citizens from the fucked in the head filthy pieces of worthless dog shit among us...both physically and fiscally....Sustaining a civil first world society full of filthy subhumans couldn’t happen without law, order and a “WAR ON DRUGS”.

If you believe in freedom and liberty then every conservative is a total supporter of legalizing.

Would you approve of legislation that would legalize all narcotics so long as anyone receiving free sh!t had to pass a drug test?​

I'm all for liberty of the highest order but I'm not all that pumped about paying stoners and drug users to stay home on the couch and run their baby factories.
Your thoughts?

I don't care what others do. It is not my business. America is all about only taking into consideration yourself.

I don't care what others do. It is not my business. America is all about only taking into consideration yourself.
I don’t care what others do either IF WHAT THEY DO CAN’T IMPACT MY LIFE IN ANY WAY.
The idea of paying for medical care for a generation of lowlife stoners with emphysema isn’t all that attractive.
If you were a positive contributor wouldn’t you see it the same way?

Last edited:
"Democratic Senate leadership has a plan to legalize marijuana at the federal level at some point this year.

In a joint statement released Monday, Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer, Senate Finance Committee Chairman Ron Wyden and Senator Cory Booker detailed how the Democratic-controlled upper chamber will prioritize federal marijuana legalization in the new Congress. They plan to introduce legislation in the coming weeks designed to establish a taxed and regulated cannabis market."

More at the link...

Last congress, a bill to legalize marijuana actually passed the House. It never came to the floor of the Senate...

So far this year, Republican Gregory Steube of Florida has introduced a bill to reclassify marijuana from Schedule I to Schedule III. It has zero cosponsors, so it probably won't go anywhere...

The question is, if/when this happens, will Biden sign it? I suspect he will, despite his previous opposition to legalization, because he is a puppet.
No, he is no more of a puppet than Trump and McConnell which wanted to suppress MJ legalization and keep people as criminals unjustly.

As usual you miss the point which is Dementia Riddled *Joe is incapable of making decisions because his brain is damaged. Where you look dumb is Neither Trump Nor McConnell have brain damage and both can make decisions.

Of course you searched for the white victim angle. Damn man you have problems.

I didn't say anything about being white or a victim.

Simply pointed out where it specifically uses Racial and Gender division/discrimination.
If we aren't supposed to use Racial and Gender division/discriminations in Law ... The why they fuck did they put it in there?

I didn't say anything about being white or a victim.
You didn't have to. You have your little white victim two-step down, after decades of practice. We both knew what you meant. And we both know the childish, embarrassing "Who, me?" was coming directly after. You're really a million of a kind, son.

Forum List

Back