DEMOCRATS: Please cut out the lying and the anger

BackAgain

Neutronium Member & truth speaker #StopBrandon
Nov 11, 2021
Red State! Amen.
Seriously. Enough is enough. We all get it. We expect a red wave. You dread it while we applaud it.

But your rhetoric is unacceptable. Even your figurehead President cannot refrain from being angry and divisive.

The tenor of political “discussion” even on this message board is polluted by the fundamental dishonesty and anger and invective coming from you desperate Democrats.

Time for you folks to up your game. Give rationality, reason, fairness, objectivity and honesty a chance.

God bless a red wave and

God Bless America!

Seriously. Enough is enough. We all get it. We expect a red wave. You dread it while we applaud it.

But your rhetoric is unacceptable. Even your figurehead President cannot refrain from being angry and divisive.

The tenor of political “discussion” even on this message board is polluted by the fundamental dishonesty and anger and invective coming from you desperate Democrats.

Time for you folks to up your game. Give rationality, reason, fairness, objectivity and honesty a chance.

God bless a red wave and

God Bless America!
Lol. This from a guy who calls everyone he disagrees nasty names. Lol.

God bless a red wave and

God Bless America!
Cut out the lying and democrats would never speak.

once again i have to go to the top to see what the topic was supposed 2b about.. and there are only about 4-5 posts!

OK.. What WAS the topic? Here I go again (OK, so I'm no spring chicken either.. so there's that.. but still..)

OK, dimrats being angry, etc..

Yeh, it's always been so creepy to see Potato lose it.. I mean, he was supposed to be Mr Benign Grandpa
or whatever..

so much for that

We were on to that a long time ago.. Do benign, caring grandfathers OK an election steal?
do they OK strangers breaking into someone's home (namely, the US)? so as to rob, rape and kill occupants (Americans)?
Do they believe in murdering helpless children in the womb?
Do they destroy the means for giving Americans affordable gasoline?

and i could go on and on.........................

God bless a red wave and

God Bless America!
wasis.gif

Forum List

Back