Democrats reaction to Biden document scandal shows you how objective they are in comparison to republicans

38% of democrats in this poll think Biden mishandled those documents.

52% of democrats think a congressional investigation should go into this mishandling of documents.

We don’t see these kinds of poll results with republicans do we? Generally like 80%-90% of republicans defend Trump’s scandals in knee jerk fashion. There’s no nuance either. It’s just “nope! All a witch hunt”

So you say.

52% of democrats think a congressional investigation should go into this mishandling of documents.

We don’t see these kinds of poll results with republicans do we? Generally like 80%-90% of republicans defend Trump’s scandals in knee jerk fashion. There’s no nuance either. It’s just “nope! All a witch hunt”

Of course they are "objective" in this....do you actually believe Biden just happened to leave classified documents all over the place and they arent finding them until just now? No, neither do I. Something stinks to high heaven here.
Either way, nothing will ever happen to him legally, the swamp rats will protect the swamp rats.

Someone swept them up in an office move and no one had a clue they were there. I see no criminal intent because I see no conscious decision to hide them. They could have just destroyed them we would have never known.

Of course you don't.

We would be very surprised by your honesty if you said otherwise.

If Biden wanted to hide them they would still be hidden in a safe somewhere or destroyed.
he had them hide, in a folder he labeled personal, apparently in a closet. He asked one of his personal lawyers to move them out…he didn’t expect the lawyer would open rhe folder and snitch.

Ole Potatohead said today that he had no regrets for mishandling national security documents.

ea3d109f6b5403edc8b3754b71512962aa0c3f9ec3649cd370cc4c30c05fb738.jpg

he had them hide, in a folder he labeled personal, apparently in a closet. He asked one of his personal lawyers to move them out…he didn’t expect the lawyer would open rhe folder and snitch.

I've got paper that hasn't seen the light of day for years just like nearly everyone else. I never go through that shit and could safely burn it all. If I had to find something it would take a while.

You have Top Secret papers?

I've got paper that hasn't seen the light of day for years just like nearly everyone else. I never go through that shit and could safely burn it all. If I had to find something it would take a while.
did you bring that paper from the White House? could it or had classified material?

"Objective"? What does that mean in a political sense? Anybody ever hear an "objective" democrat point out that a V.P. has no authority to declassify documents?

1. Everyone hates Diaper Joe in both parties

2. Everyone knows he is too old to be in there now

3. Everyone knows all that will happen to Diaper Joe is he won't run in 24.

Yawn
What’s the problem ? Joe has unlimited power. He’s president. Trump in the other hand committed a federal crime and there’s no fat ass AG to protect him.

"Objective"? What does that mean in a political sense? Anybody ever hear an "objective" democrat point out that a V.P. has no authority to declassify documents?
This clown left classified documents unsecured in multiple locations and forgot about them. The only reason he's not been charged and his offices and homes raided is that Dems really don't give a shit about these laws.

Dems were fine using the laws to attack an opponent but they have no real respect for these laws, they ignore them while laughing.

did you bring that paper from the White House? could it or had classified material?
What a stupid question. The western world is plagued by dead files just sitting around in storage. After a while it's all just a bunch of useless crap no one will ever look at again. Is it that hard for you to consider that no one knew this stuff was there until they looked through it?

What a stupid question. The western world is plagued by dead files just sitting around in storage. After a while it's all just a bunch of useless crap no one will ever look at again. Is it that hard for you to consider that no one knew this stuff was there until they looked through it?
hmmm…odd how your standard has changed in a few months

hmmm…odd how your standard has changed in a few months
Still trying to find some equivalence? I'm willing to give anyone the benefit of the doubt as long as they are forthcoming but Trump made sure he looked guilty by acting like he was above the law from day one. What's your standard of guilt look like now? You don't get to keep Trump and burn Biden.

This clown left classified documents unsecured in multiple locations and forgot about them. The only reason he's not been charged and his offices and homes raided is that Dems really don't give a shit about these laws.

Dems were fine using the laws to attack an opponent but they have no real respect for these laws, they ignore them while laughing.
When you consider the uncomfortable fact that China donated millions to the Biden U/P think tank where secret documents were stored you get a web of intrigue that nobody seems to want to address.

Democrats are more keenly critical of their own than Republicans?

True.

I have oftentimes wondered why.

I think I have an answer.

It is because they are in political 'minority' and can only survive or thrive by maintaining a united front.

Be that front ever so base and dishonorable.

Forum List

Back