Democrats reaction to Biden document scandal shows you how objective they are in comparison to republicans

Your rightwing bullshit article “analysis” is means jack shit. Any quote analysis needs to include the full quote with context.

So a complete quote, in an interview, is "out of context".

You're a fucking fool.

Even Left wing sources reported it at the time:

I'm sorry you were obviously unaware of it, but now you're just embarrassing yourself.

I guess it's hard to detect that when it's your perpetual state of being.

So a complete quote, in an interview, is "out of context".

You're a fucking fool.

Even Left wing sources reported it at the time:

I'm sorry you were obviously unaware of it, but now you're just embarrassing yourself.

I guess it's hard to detect that when it's your perpetual state of being.
No see you aren’t getting it. I don’t care what any rightwing or leftwing take is. I want the full quote in context so I can decide for myself.

No see you aren’t getting it. I don’t care what any rightwing or leftwing take is. I want the full quote in context so I can decide for myself.

iu

Yet you never wanted any full quote from Trump for “context”. Just a 5 second clip and then spout some gibberish about how this proves racism or white supremacy, blah, blah, blah....

Yet you never wanted any full quote from Trump for “context”. Just a 5 second clip and then spout some gibberish about how this proves racism or white supremacy, blah, blah, blah....
Lol Trump talking for any length of time is pretty damn close to gibberish.

No quote? That’s what I figured.

This is amazing.

I've encountered some absolutely dense Lefties on this board, but you're a very special case indeed.

I posted the quote multiple times.

It's like you're proud of your stupidity.

Last edited:
Stick to the topic at hand. Trump fucked up by letting too many people know about his document hoard. No sign anyone knew about the Biden documents before they were discovered. They could have turned around and fed them to the shredder but instead they got on the phone and did what the law requires. Without clear criminal intent no one can say there was a deliberate crime.
With all due respect...how do you know that they DIDN'T feed them to the shredder? The FBI sent a squad of heavily armed FBI agents when they raided Mar A Lago...they didn't even bother to send ONE unarmed agent to conduct a search of Biden's homes and offices!

This is amazing.

I've encountered some absolutely dense Lefties on this board, but you're a very special case indeed.

I posted the quote multiple times.

It's like you're proud of your stupidity.

K, now I intend to keep my promise and make like a tree and leaf.
Umm no. You did not post the full quote. We both know that’s true. Quit pretending otherwise.

Umm no. You did not post the full quote. We both know that’s true. Quit pretending otherwise.

How the fuck would you know that?

Are you accusing Mediaite of lying?

You're just making shit up, which is why you can't post the entire quote yourself.

Put up or shut up.

I detest your kind, verily.

How the fuck would you know that?

Are you accusing Mediaite of lying?

You're just making shit up, which is why you can't post the entire quote yourself.

Put up or shut up.

I detest your kind, verily.
Lol dude I don’t even know what the fuck Mediate is. I’ll take your word for it they are leftwing. I don’t care. I don’t care what their take is. I want you to be an adult and post the full quote in context. That’s it. That’s all you have to do.

Is there an echo in here? Glad you agree.

They aren't the same because biden didnt have the right as a VP to have those documents in his possession.
And they were in a place that was far from secure,in fact they were in possession hunter who is known to be a stooge of the chinese and the ukraine.

They aren't the same because biden didnt have the right as a VP to have those documents in his possession.
And they were in a place that was far from secure,in fact they were in possession hunter who is known to be a stooge of the chinese and the ukraine.
:itsok: Yeah, keep telling yourself that as you see your orange douchebag get indicted. Thoughts and prayers.

Forum List

Back